• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hands

I've never given much thought to my hands and what they've done
all these years.

An old man, probably some ninety plus years, sat feebly on the
park bench. He didn't move, just sat with his head down staring
at his hands.

When I sat down beside him he didn't acknowledge my presence and
the longer I sat I wondered if he was ok.

Finally, not really wanting to disturb him but wanting to check
on him at the same time, I asked him if he was ok.

He raised his head and looked at me and smiled. "Yes, I'm fine,
thank you for asking," he said in a clear strong voice.

"I didn't mean to disturb you, sir, but you were just sitting
here staring at your hands and I wanted to make sure you were
ok?" I explained to him.

"Have you ever looked at your hands?" he asked. "I mean really
looked at your hands."

I slowly opened my hands and stared down at them. I turned them
over, palms up and then palms down. No, I guess I had never
really looked at my hands as I tried to figure out the point he
was making.

Then he smiled and related this story: "Stop and think for a
moment about the hands you have, how they have served you well
throughout your years.

These hands, though wrinkled, shriveled and weak have been the
tools I have used all my life to reach out and grab and embrace
life.

They braced and caught my fall when as a toddler I crashed upon
the floor. They put food in my mouth and clothes on my back.
As a child my mother taught me to fold them in prayer. They
tied my shoes and pulled on my boots.

They dried the tears of my children and caressed the love of my
life. They held my rifle and wiped my tears when I went off to
war. They have been dirty, scraped and raw, swollen and bent.

They were uneasy and clumsy when I tried to hold my newborn son.
Decorated with my wedding band they showed the world that I was
married and loved someone special.

They wrote the letters home and trembled and shook when I buried
my parents and spouse and when I walked my daughter down the
aisle. Yet, they were strong and sure when I dug my buddy out
of a foxhole and lifted a plow off of my best friends foot.

They have held children, consoled neighbors, and shook in fists
of anger when I didn't understand. They have covered my face,
combed my hair, and washed and cleansed the rest of my body.
They have been sticky and wet, bent and broken, dried and raw.

And to this day when not much of anything else of me works real
well these hands hold me up, lay me down, and again continue to
fold in prayer. These hands are the mark of where I've been and
the ruggedness of my life.

But more importantly it will be these hands that God will reach
out and take when he leads me home. And He won't care about
where these hands have been or what they have done. What He
will care about is to whom these hands belong and how much He
loves these hands.

And with these hands He will lift me to His side and there I
will use these hands to touch the face of Christ."

No doubt I will never look at my hands the same again.

I never saw the old man again after I left the park that day but
I will never forget him and the words he spoke. When my hands
are hurt or sore or when I stroke the face of my children I
think of the man in the park. I have a feeling he has been
stroked and caressed and held by the hands of God. I, too, want
to touch the face of God and feel his hands upon my face.

Thank you, Father God, for hands.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Empty Egg

Eight-year-old Steven was mentally retarded and had many
health problems. His health appeared to be growing worse ever
daily. His teacher was concerned his classmates might stop
identifying with him and loving him as they became more aware
of his differences.

In April, the teacher asked the class to put together one
plastic Easter egg filled with a small object representing new
life in the Spring. Thinking Steven might not understand (and
not wanting to embarrass him), the teacher had each child
place their egg on her desk so that she could open each one
individually. She needn't have worried.

The first egg contained a tiny wild flower, which truly was an
indication of new life.

Next, came a rock and the teacher assumed the rock was
Steven's. Her reasoning was that rocks don't symbolize new
life and growth. But a little boy shouted from the back of the
room that the rock had moss on it, thereby showing new life.
The teacher agreed.

A butterfly flew out of the next egg and the little girl that
brought it bragged that the butterfly was hers, and how it had
came from a cocoon, symbolizing new life. The teacher agreed
again.

The fourth egg was empty. The teacher knew this had to be
Steven's egg, and she nervously set it aside, hoping he
wouldn't notice.

As she began to pick up a different egg, Steven excitedly
announced that the empty egg was his! Hesitating, the teacher
replied, "But it's empty!"

"That's right," said Steven. "Just like Jesus' tomb was, and
that means new life for everyone!" The teacher was amazed at
Steven's insight and his love for Jesus.

Later on, at the end of the school year, Steven's condition
worsened and he died.

At his funeral, the children from his class each placed an
empty Easter egg among the flowers. Many of the adults at
Steven's funeral were puzzled by the appearance of all the
eggs, and the message Steven shared with his classmates was
shared again!

An empty tomb some two thousand years earlier gave Steven the
hope of a new life! Although the flowers were beautiful, it
was the empty eggs that shared the message of hope in Eternal
Life through Jesus Christ!

What a wonderful message to share this Easter with those you
love.

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not
here; He is risen!"? Luke 24:5 NIV

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am neutral-sexual.

In Theravada Buddhism, when one reaches the jhanic levels of meditation, all notions of sexuality will be discarded when sensuality is discarded.

I don't bother about the sexual tendencies of people. In our numerous past lives, we all have been straight men, straight women, homosexuals, lesbians and whatever-sexual.

Homosexuality isn't a moral issue in Theravada Buddhism.

It is only an issue with people like you who are constantly abused by a psychopathic God on a daily basis.

Kryonlight,

I think I have written something that really touches your nerves! Nonetheless, I want to admit, yes....I am a hypocrite....frankly in this evil world, who isn't one? You are not? May be and I respect your view and your own opinion if you say you are not. We are all hypocrites because God has said there is no righteous, and how you one not be a hypocrite if he is not righteous.

And Pope (or Popes, if you need the past one), I want to say with some honesty....I really don't care who these Popes are. I really have nothing to do with them. I am not a Catholic but just a Bible-believing Christian. Some called Bible-believing Christians as Protestants, as Evanglical Christians, etc....I can't be bother with all these name-calling and call whatever they like, if you are not truely a Bible-believing follower of Christ, whateve name is useless. We believe in the Bible; we believe in Lord Jesus, the Creator of all things; we believe He and He alone can save us from eternal damnation and that was done through His blood that He on the cross.

Finally, what is 'natural-sexual'. i really have not come across this term, and has no intention to understand further. So, you don't need to explain. But I like to mention that, biblically, God created to distinct types of human - male and female, and besides the female was told to be a good helper to the male, and it is very clear from the Bible that sex can only be allowed between a male and a female. Even secular reseach findings point to the following negative consequences of homosexual/gay lifestyle:

(a) Homesexuals may experience a shorter life span by 25 to 30 years, even if they don't have AIDS and even if they do have a faithful partner.

(b) Homosexuals are six times more likely to have attempted suidcide than heterosexual men and that homosexuals are morel likely to become alcoholics than heterosexuals.

(c) Many homosexual men live as if they addicted to sex, and that much of the gay lifestyle is bult around having sex without limits.

(d) Ver few homosexuals reamin faithful to their partners (4%); the average homosexual 'love' relationship lasts about 3 years; few gay relationships last more than 10years (12%)

(e) Homosexual man are at greater risk of getting liver diseases, bowel and rectal diseases, including cancer (and of course, there is the risk of HIV infection and AIDS).

The above reasearch findings, admittedly was done in the U.S. but one could easily inputed that these negative consequences can happen to any society that promotes homosexual/gay lifestyle.

I really feel unfortunate (and like to replace this word 'unfortunately' from the word 'sadly' from my previous thread, because you are right, I don't few sad for you), that many people still don't believe the existence of God; refuse to see the bigger picture that God has a wonderful plan for human race, if and only if we accept and acknowledge Him as our Creator, and turn away from our sinful way; and instead follow the teaching of Lord Jesus Christ; and more importantly accept His precious Blood because all human sins have been settled once for all at the Cavalry Cross!

i know that it is going to touch your nerve one more time on this posting, and this is really very unfortunate (not sad) that you feel this way (which I hope not really the case).

Lastly, noted that you have mentioned that "Homosexuality isn't a moral issue in Theravada Buddhism." I don't know anything of Buddhist scriptures but granted that you are correct in this, it really points out the big difference between the teach of sexual morality (or immorality) of the Christian Bible and the Buddhist scriptures. In the Christian Bible, from OT to NT, sexual relationship is strictly between a male and a female. PERIOD!

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonetheless, I want to admit, yes....I am a hypocrite....frankly in this evil world, who isn't one? You are not?

I just knew it! You are a hypocrite. Now show me in what ways am I a hypocrite.

In the Christian Bible, from OT to NT, sexual relationship is strictly between a male and a female. PERIOD!

Ain't your psychopathic abusive Jesus Christ another one grand hypocrite just like you? If he gave us free will, then don't dictate what we can do with our sex organs! We do what we like and it's none of your business. Jesus Christ can drink his own blood and cook his penis for all we care, LOL!

I am the Devil speaking here. Do you believe?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pope! What Pope! I don't know him...he has nothing to do with me.....

His has very much to do with your extreme and satist beliefs , dumb old..,

Bible is assuring us that many people will be like Noah's day questioning that the wrath of God would never come; but it did.
Scientists have proven there is no noah flood. The age of the ice in the poles is at least more than 10000 years. You are a lying old fart:wink:

they confirm the accuracy of the Bible

Whahaha, the shitty bible of thousands of holes dug out by religion scholars and scientists... Show to us which verse in the bible says the earth is round. You are a dumb old man :wink:

We see clear the kind of christianity you are preach.. there is no love for man kind :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just knew it! You are a hypocrite. Now show me in what ways am I a hypocrite.

Psalm23: Right on! Indeed we all are....may be you are one of the few million who are not....I really can't show you whether you a hypocrite or not....only between you and your god.

Ain't your psychopathic abusive Jesus Christ another one grand hypocrite just like you? If he gave us free will, then don't dictate what we can do with our sex organs! We do what we like and it's none of your business. Jesus Christ can drink his own blood and cook his penis for all we care, LOL!

Yes...by all means, your organs are all yours, so you thought. But that's not what my God said. For us as born-again Christians, our bodies are the temple of God and they are owned by God (1 Corinthians 6:19). We are therefore to keep them holy and we cannot do whatever we like except they are sanctioned by our God.

What I am sharing only made sense to Bible-believing Christians, hence don't get so excited or nervous. So Kryonlight, if you think your body is a thrash and want to do whatever you please by all means go ahead and it is none of our business, as you have correctly put it.

I am the Devil speaking here. Do you believe?

And you are the devil speaking.....of course, I believe......and just to remind you, devil is a great hypocrite of the highest order....so are you admiting you are a hypocrite....can this be a proof that you are a hypocrite....again, that's none of my business whether you are or you are not.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
His has very much to do with your extreme and satist beliefs , dumb old..,

Scientists have proven there is no noah flood. The age of the ice in the poles is at least more than 10000 years. You are a lying old fart:wink:

Psalm23: Yes... but these 'scientists' have not done their research correctly and that's why they came to this conclusion!

Whahaha, the shitty bible of thousands of holes dug out by religion scholars and scientists... Show to us which verse in the bible says the earth is round. You are a dumb old man :wink:

Psalm23: Isaiah 40:22 which says: He (God) sits enthroned above the circle of the earth...and in Job 26:7 which says: He (God) stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. These two verses show very clearly that that earth is round and suspended on space. Many ancient religions taught that the earth sat on some kind of a huge animal and it was only in the last 100 years or so when telescope was discovered that scentists that the earth was round and hang on nothing. The Bible was already told this to be so thousand of years ago!

We see clear the kind of christianity you are preach.. there is no love for man kind :wink:

What I teach is not important...for that matter what others teach are also not important.....you want truth, just go to the Bible, the word of God....you can only find real truth in the Bible....and no one else nor in any other text. And you want truth love....you can only obtain this from our Living God, Lord Jesus and no one else!

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The International Mercantile Enterprise Bank

Imagine there is a bank that credits your account each morning
with $86,400.00. It carries over no balance from day to day.
Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you
failed to use during the day. What would you do?

Draw out every cent, of course!

Each of us has such a bank.

The International Mercantile Enterprise Bank.

It is commonly known as TIME.

Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night
it writes off, as lost, whatever of this you have failed to
invest to good purpose.

It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day it
opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of
the day.

If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours.
There is no going back. There is no drawing against the
"tomorrow". You must live in the present on today's deposits.
Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness,
and success!

The clock is running.

Make the most of today.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you want truth love....you can only obtain this from our Living God, Lord Jesus and no one else!

Old fart,
Finally you reveal your evil tail. This is the truth love you believe in...

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

I really pity those people that mistaken you as a good hearted person. You are wicked and evil by these evil core values you subscribed to :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart,
Finally you reveal your evil tail. This is the truth love you believe in...

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

I really pity those people that mistaken you as a good hearted person. You are wicked and evil by these evil core values you subscribed to :wink:

Don't avoid a question that I have posted to you: Are you a homosexual yourself, pro-homosexual, or antihomosexual, or as kryonlight has put it, a sexual-neutral?

Since you have lambasted God for punishing people who are homosexual, it is of great importance that you state your position.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you are the devil speaking.....of course, I believe......and just to remind you, devil is a great hypocrite of the highest order....so are you admiting you are a hypocrite....can this be a proof that you are a hypocrite....again, that's none of my business whether you are or you are not.

You are the hypocrite of the highest order. First, you say you believe I am the Devil, and then at the end of your reply, you can't even decide whether I am the Devil or not.

How can anyone believe your words, Psalm23?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the hypocrite of the highest order. First, you say you believe I am the Devil, and then at the end of your reply, you can't even decide whether I am the Devil or not.

How can anyone believe your words, Psalm23?

Yes....I am....a hypocrite of the highest order....Just like Apostle Paul also said in his epistle, we are all sinners but Christ came into the world to save sinners of whom he is the greatest (1 Timothy 1:15). And to this I want to add: Apostle Paul is the chief sinner as he had confessed himself, I too can confess myself, I am no better than him.

And yes....don't believe in my words. That will be a disaster for anyone to do so. For that matter, don't believe in anyone because the Bible is very clear: It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidences in man (Psalm 118.8). So, check the Bible to ensure you get the truth and one of the biblical truths that you can find in both the OT and the NT is that: Homosexual is grossly immoral and sinful! Your Buddhist scriptures may tell otherwise that you seem to have implied does lighten or lessen this biblical truth.

From the secular and non-religious standpoint, your statement "It (homosexual/homosexual lifestyle) is only an issue with people like you who are constantly abused by a psychopathic God on a daily basis" is a big joke. Any family member (who is not a homosexual) and has discovered one of his siblings or close relatives to be homosexual will first tell him to see a psychiarist or a psychologist because he really needs medical, psychiatry or psychology intervention!

Psalm23

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't avoid a question that I have posted to you: Are you a homosexual yourself, pro-homosexual, or antihomosexual, or as kryonlight has put it, a sexual-neutral?

Since you have lambasted God for punishing people who are homosexual, it is of great importance that you state your position.

Psalm23

I am the condom monster, I will screw you every day till your arse bleed as long you post and inject your extreme and delusional values here. This act involves you, what you think :wink:

You are a fuck head, no need for you to self declared, people here already seen through you, you are the most hypocrite christain here. There are a number of mild christains here, they are my friends and I don't disturb them. You believe this world is evil, then it would be good for you to end your life on this earth fast :wink: Anyway, your life span is running out. Extremist like you, the faster you leave this world to be with your imaginary friend, the better it is for human beings.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nails In The Fence

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper.

His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time
he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the
fence.

The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence.

Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger,
the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He
discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those
nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at
all.

He told his father about it and the father suggested that the
boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold
his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his
father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by
the hand and led him to the fence.

He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in
the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say
things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can
put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many
times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there."

A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

~Author Unknown~

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes....I am....a hypocrite of the highest order....Just like Apostle Paul also said in his epistle, we are all sinners but Christ came into the world to save sinners of whom he is the greatest (1 Timothy 1:15). And to this I want to add: Apostle Paul is the chief sinner as he had confessed himself, I too can confess myself, I am no better than him.

Are you crazy or what? First: I don't know who is Apostle Paul. Is he someone from your church? Do you know him personally? But it doesn't matter; I have no interest to know who he is anyway. :wink: Second: Why are you even confessing to me? I am not interested in your confession even if you worship me as Jesus Christ. :biggrin:

All I am interested in is to pin you down as an incorrigible hypocrite. The rest are just your religious excuses, which don't change the basic irrevocable fact that you are an incorrigible hypocrite. :rolleyes:

And yes....don't believe in my words. That will be a disaster for anyone to do so. For that matter, don't believe in anyone because the Bible is very clear: It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidences in man (Psalm 118.8).

How can I trust a book when I can't even trust the very person who is promoting the book? Did the Bible teach you to be an incorrigible hypocrite? That seems to be the case to me. LOL!

So, check the Bible to ensure you get the truth and one of the biblical truths that you can find in both the OT and the NT is that: Homosexual is grossly immoral and sinful!

The only truth I can find is that you are an incorrigible hypocrite. Who knows? Your homosexual partner could have been giving you a nice blowjob while you were typing this post. Now, doesn't that make you a hypocrite of the highest order as you admitted yourself?

Any family member (who is not a homosexual) and has discovered one of his siblings or close relatives to be homosexual will first tell him to see a psychiarist or a psychologist because he really needs medical, psychiatry or psychology intervention!

I would love to hear your confession of how your homosexuality was discovered by your family members. That would make for much more juicy material than your earlier confession to me.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Land of Comfort

I was counseling a member of the church.

They were explaining how their diligence in doing what God said
had made a major turnaround. They were attributing it to one
thing after another, but I noticed turnaround started exactly at
the point when they lost their job.

Often during our periods of comfort and security, we abide in
our strength and wisdom. When that security is removed then we
pray like we never have before, we listen to the messages like
we never have before, we change like we never have before.

As painful as it is,

...sometimes we can’t be reached in the land of comfort.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....I would love to hear your confession of how your homosexuality was discovered by your family members. That would make for much more juicy material than your earlier confession to me.

Kryonlight,

I think you are really sick and in need of medical/psychological intervention!

Nonetheless, let me tell you this. Yes, I know I have touched on a topic of homosexuality (which I am 100% against and also this topic was actually first brought up by your partner, Drifteri), and I know that this really have touched your very nerve for reason I cannot understand, but perhaps readers can speculate. Your confession that you are 'homosexual-neutral' speaks volume although you did not really give a definition. Furthermore, you have also told readers that in the Buddhist scriptures it says that homosexual is not immoral. I think readers are not stupid to make up what this all about, and who (or rather what) you are!

My confession, one more time since you are so sick and get so unsettled with this topic is this: None of my family members are involved in this evil practice called homosexuality!

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the condom monster (Psalm23: You don't need to tell us....it's very obvous you are!).... ...you are the most hypocrite christain here ....(Psalm23: Correction....not just here....in the whole world)....There are a number of mild christains here, they are my friends and I don't disturb them (Psalm23: Really???)....You believe this world is evil....(Correction. I don't just believe. It is evil...look left, look right, look everywhere....it's evil all over....not literally mean evil spirit but look at the things people do, people's thoughts, etc....they are just evil....... then it would be good for you to end your life on this earth fast...(Psalm23: Bible prohibits people from taking life, including our own life....but I waiting for the day for my Saviour to take me to be with Him....and Oh, yes, it could be anytime now....so you too must be prepared because when my Saviour come to take you, He may not take you to be with Him but to be with Satan and all his followers:wink: Anyway, your life span is running out....(Psalm23: 100 marks for this....I agree....and yours too!

Reply in Bold....
Psalm23

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I know I have touched on a topic of homosexuality (which I am 100% against and also this topic was actually first brought up by your partner, Drifteri), and I know that this really have touched your very nerve for reason I cannot understand, but perhaps readers can speculate.

Do you know what is it about you that touches my nerve? I have engaged you numerous times before and this isn't the only topic that you have touched my nerve. No, I am not a homosexual. You can insinuate about it, but it doesn't matter to me. It only shows how hollow your character is: Hypocrisy that stinks to hell.