• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tropez Residences Owners

Tcnk96

This location has got potential. Only a 7- min drive from jb ciq. Almost bought a 33A floor unit.

They only launched Tower A, all seaview units booked, official launching will be around July. I was there last Friday and booked a unit 29A, which was the last unit for seaview, 27 floor is the skygarden. this area is right beside A1 island, where CapitaLand and Temasek will develop a $3.2 billion township with IWH, i was told for that day 30 over units booked

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the waterfront view is blocked by brunsfield high rise condo, so is 1100-1300psf way too high?
tropez in jan 2013 only sell around 600psf right?
thanks.

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the waterfront view is blocked by brunsfield high rise condo, so is 1100-1300psf way too high?
thanks.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks.

Even then, Tropez at 600 psf is too high if looking at forcasted rental return. Now it is a developer market as they can sell at whatever high price and still sell as demand is there with all the Iskandar news even is SG msm.

Not unless there is a LRT or BRT at this location can be speculated as it is not announced yet.

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with the high price now, I am also not sure whether you can actually rent it out with massive supply e.g. country gardens 10,000 Units....and most rental like rm2000 only.
most likely any yield unlikely to cover the high interest rate of 4-6%.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is still available and is the 10% early bird discount still given?

capri the tower launched currently has no guarantee of seaview. this is from the salesperson mouth, not my words. i saw the sales chart, about 80% taken? after discount blah blah 700k for a 690 sf studio. studio only left one, low floor, and facing the highway , not the sea. hope this helps save you a trip. the residential is integrated with a huge mall.

Last edited:

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brunsfield Iskandar Waterfront will have much better and nearer full bay view.

thanks.

thinkandgrowth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed on Brunsfield have better direct sea view.but some ppl might not like to live directly in front of the river/sea so guess those next to Brunsfield eg Capri/tropez still got demand.the price now is about $1050 psf after the discount.all high floor(25th & above) units facing sea sold.beleived lower level units will get good appreciation too as got direct pool view and yield for rental should be higher as compared to higher floor units.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with the high price now, I am also not sure whether you can actually rent it out with massive supply e.g. country gardens 10,000 Units....and most rental like rm2000 only.
most likely any yield unlikely to cover the high interest rate of 4-6%.

also, calculate yield based on 10 month only, not 12. 2 month gone to commission to agent, maintenance fee, upkeep etc. unlikely to cover. sad to say, i don't think any condo for foreigner can cover. if for own stay, no issue, or if pay cash. those rental play, i know some of my kl friends are quite good. they buy those medium cost ones only, near to college and university, rent to students. but! condo yield will still be better than LANDED yield.

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone use OCBC for loan to buy Tropez?

I received letter telling me to begin servicing instalment. I thought this is under DIBS and only need to start instalment upon completion of property/ full drawdown of loan.

Is this correct?

Anyone has the same problem?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone use OCBC for loan to buy Tropez?

I received letter telling me to begin servicing instalment. I thought this is under DIBS and only need to start instalment upon completion of property/ full drawdown of loan.

Is this correct?

Anyone has the same problem?

probably, build up to your level already?????

is yours around 20th floor???

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately no, mine is low at 12th floor....

=bakkuttay;1604602]probably, build up to your level already?????

is yours around 20th floor???[/QUOTE]