• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tropez Residences Owners

moving2iskandar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

A #3X-03, 2+1S, i am thinking of renting out. Who else renting out thier unit and how much are you asking?
Just want to get a general idea how much my unit can fetch.

QUOTE=bakkuttay;2085809]most already made payment, some already collected their keys.

what is your unit????[/QUOTE]

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal

A #3X-03, 2+1S, i am thinking of renting out. Who else renting out thier unit and how much are you asking?
Just want to get a general idea how much my unit can fetch.

QUOTE=bakkuttay;2085809]most already made payment, some already collected their keys.

what is your unit????
[/QUOTE]

Can fetch $4k?

aho27

Hi discovered this forum and thought I add in.
I have a unit at Tropez, 2+1 bedder.

Please add me to the group.
I have also joined the FB group.

dit15

Alfrescian
Loyal

Received schedule 2G payment slip from developer. Where are all the owners? You guys have been quiet.

Hi,

There is still payment required by yourself or bank? For myself, bank pays everything till collection of keys...Btw I am still waiting to collect the keys too. I bought blk A.

kong1509

Alfrescian
Loyal
The River City@Danga Development Plan (1st Phase- RM25Billion) by IWH

According to Sin Chew Daily Newspaper in JB (Malaysia), the Danga River at Danga Bay area will be upgraded to 4 Categories.

The details of this info pls refer to below.

01) EASTERN VERNICE,
02) GATEWAY,
03) RIVERA,
04) THE BUND,
05) FISHERMAN WHAFT...

We hope this will be BIG changing the image by Investors from Overseas once completion this project...

http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/tmp/img-555ab466a5674/step0001.jpg?1432010711899