• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tropez Residences Owners

moving2iskandar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

image.jpg

Taken two weeks ago.

Any recent pictures?

Seems unlikely to complete by this year?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are photos taken 12/5 in topez.danga.bay group in facebook.

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have any of you received bumi release for Tropez? Can Singaporeans still buy below 1M for this project? A friend of mine is wondering if she will be forced to back out.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

singaporean still can buy below 1M for this project.

Can I check is this because it was launched earlier? Does this apply to ALL projects launched earlier or is there a cut off date? Or is this because Danga Bay is exempted from the 1M floor price?

moving2iskandar

Alfrescian
Loyal

it should be for all projects received KM before 1 May, but developer must get black and white from the authority.

Can I check is this because it was launched earlier? Does this apply to ALL projects launched earlier or is there a cut off date? Or is this because Danga Bay is exempted from the 1M floor price?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Received a letter from Tropicana informing me that they are submitting application for domestic electricity supply for my unit at Tropez. The cost is RM1,210.

Do we need to pay? I thought Tropicana should pay for this?