• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamaking:Do You Guys/Gals Think Alamaking Will Get Married One Day?Yes/No.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
as a friend here i wish to see him finding his dream gal,marry the gal of his life,have babies making his parents wish come true.
but as days goes by i see his chances of getting married is slimmer than spore winning a Olympic gold medal..
will he ever get married?
just look at the way he has been chomping on his food in recent times..all the way from..bak chor mee,nasi lemak,teochew fish soup,
hainanese chicken rice,curry mee,scissor cut curry rice,sambal belachan chicken sauce..chomp chomp here n there..
Alamaking is not short of admirers namely..his on/off relationship with his SQ gf,Alamakqueen,Dashuangxi,and lolabuuny who once keep pm him for dates..and may others secret admirers.
what do you guys and gals wish to see,him getting happily married?,
or wants to see him ending up like old grumpy boss Leongsam
or like Tonychat out of desperation married a thai ladyboy
or one day no choice but to mail order viet/prc bride
or like bro donkey always alone in the chatroom
or let him continue chomping on his food like a horse.

for me i think he will eventually get married to his SQ gf and on behalf of everyone in sbf i will give him a big big ang pow on his happy occasion but first he must stop eating like a horse and do more exercise.

yummy.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marriage is the fastest way to kill off a man's sex life.

There is no such thing as a 'soulmate'.

A man needs a wife like a fish needs a bicycle.

If it floats. flies or fucks it is cheaper to rent.

If you are not married, keep up the good work.

If you are married, consider a preemptive, surprise divorce.

When you're single, you have more free time for yourself, you can do/eat whatever you want, travel wherever/whenever you want, with no one to nag you.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he is our ex highest reputation for record 3-4 years, only recently overtaken by kermit the thai frog.
That's damn funny singveLd..i am beginning to see your other side.:smile:
One sentence can kiLL 2 oLd birds.Kudos..:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moderators
ChioCS Forums: ChioCS Media and Graphic
Raiders Forums: The Courtyard Café [Original]
wuqi256 Forums: A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB

Administrators
Leongsam
magneticat

Super Moderators

Big Sexy
The Moderator
-------------------------

so many new names.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why nowadays, a number of thread started and got my name mentioned.

I am getting more and more well-known.