• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introducing myself

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can apply for this. pm leongsam / moderators for further details.

15320031d9561b88a24c03f6d2be5fb08ac5675a.jpg

100pts - $1 off
you 700pts - $7 off for your NTUC fairprice purchases... :biggrin:

Don't laugh at me, you are just about 2 toilet rolls ahead of me with your extra $1 more than me. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah boh then? :oIo: Limbeh is Inf ok! Boh p behind hor! That shows that Limbeh is a very well respected Alfresican here with fucking good reputation! :oIo:

You got a problem with me? :biggrin:

You 7 early 8 early come and disturb people. :p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I told you so. Be humble,be good and be kwai kwai.Maybe shave your head botak and then go into monkhood.Om...

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you want so many points for? To this day, I don't know what the cheebye the points are for.
Me too. I started with 1 point and zero power. I am still 1 point and zero power. Do know how to move up even in this Forum. No wonder I don't do so well in Singapore

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont fret brother. When i am eventually elevated above most of these guys here i will help your situation. It may take a few days but be patient.

Me too. I started with 1 point and zero power. I am still 1 point and zero power. Do know how to move up even in this Forum. No wonder I don't do so well in Singapore

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please don't feel distressed. be patient, endure, persevere and meditate...your points will rise and rise to heaven....please don't feel distressed....

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the brothers and sisters here misunderstand me and my intentions. I have openly stated that i have not only come here into this forum for points but i aim also to contribute from my experience in not a few areas of expertise.

Come on guys stop kidding around and reinstate me where i rightfully belong which is in a place far higher than this.

i think behaviour is more important here. be humble lah....now look at you now:(

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys I am distressed. Can all of you please stop taking away my precious points? How am i going to contribute to this forum if i never come out of moderation, have you ever considered things from this angle?

hehe.. no hope liao. the only way is to create another nick, maybe upmypointsasap?

i gib you my eight humble points ok?

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you brother for your points and i assure you that you have made a highly significant contribution to the betterment of this forum which will be evident when i am able to post freely.

hehe.. no hope liao. the only way is to create another nick, maybe upmypointsasap?

i gib you my eight humble points ok?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you brother for your points and i assure you that you have made a highly significant contribution to the betterment of this forum which will be evident when i am able to post freely.

let me deduct 15 points from you.. loser.

Last edited:

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must strenuously object on two counts. Firstly you called me a loser and secondly and more importantly you deducted my points when I was just going into positive territory. Had you not done this I would have achieved some kind of upward momentum and would have hit the three figure target in absolutely no time. Please dont do this again.

let me deduct 15 points from you.. loser.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

told you so right? hahaha. create another nick. this one is hopeless liao.

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother I'm only 15 points in the negative so it is not too bad at all. The guys who took my points down lack foresight. I am pretty certain that once the weekend is over my position will change for the better when other brothers come online.

Thank you once more and do you have any idea if and when you can upz me again?

told you so right? hahaha. create another nick. this one is hopeless liao.