• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introducing myself

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all my senior bros and sisters and also some of my juniors. I am delighted to join you guys here on this forum. I hope to contribute in a positive way and i am sure you will show your appreciation by piling on the points for me. No point contribution is too small or too great.
Lets have a swell time together.

Hi Junior! Please go fuck yourself first. :oIo:

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all my senior bros and sisters and also some of my juniors. I am delighted to join you guys here on this forum. I hope to contribute in a positive way and i am sure you will show your appreciation by piling on the points for me. No point contribution is too small or too great.

Nice to meet you, i am new here too. :smile:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

what you want so many points for? To this day, I don't know what the cheebye the points are for.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why you are stuck at where you are. :biggrin:

you can apply for this. pm leongsam / moderators for further details.

15320031d9561b88a24c03f6d2be5fb08ac5675a.jpg

100pts - $1 off
you 700pts - $7 off for your NTUC fairprice purchases... :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what you want so many points for? To this day, I don't know what the cheebye the points are for.

Clearly, you don't know the meaning of the term 'E-Penis'

The e-penis, (also known as e penis, ePenis, or internet penis), is a term used widely within the internet community as a measurement of one’s popularity, skill, or power within the internet realm. There are many various ways of achieving a large e-penis: High internet speed, hacking abilities, gaming skill, Google hits of your commonly used name or E-mail, and wide spreed notoriety or popularity within popular forum sites such as 4-chan. Its most common usage, however, is to relate to amount of posts or rep bars one has on a forum.

Notes: Contrary to popular belief, so called “rep whores”, who rep people all the time and demand rep for no real reason, have been actually proven to have a considerably small e-penis. Also, people who troll in order to build up a red rep bar, are sadly known to have an even smaller e-penis then their “rep whore” counterparts. The motivations behind their willingness to mutilate their e-penis is not yet known, and further study is required to determine the meaning behind these seemingly pointless actions.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
welcome brother to join the monkhood here.... i've just shaved my head botak. i formally welcome you to the brotherhood here..we are family....remember don't take things too seriously. i did...and see what happened to me. now botak liao.

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys I am distressed. Can all of you please stop taking away my precious points? How am i going to contribute to this forum if i never come out of moderation, have you ever considered things from this angle?

Now you please stop being so petty and thumping me down and upzmypoints as soon as you can. I hope you guys see the importance of my being here on this forum and by the end of the day i would expect my points to be around the 3 figure mark and not languishing here near zero.