• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introducing myself

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all my senior bros and sisters and also some of my juniors. I am delighted to join you guys here on this forum. I hope to contribute in a positive way and i am sure you will show your appreciation by piling on the points for me. No point contribution is too small or too great.
Lets have a swell time together.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi all my senior bros and sisters and also some of my juniors. I am delighted to join you guys here on this forum. I hope to contribute in a positive way and i am sure you will show your appreciation by piling on the points for me. No point contribution is too small or too great.

Welcome to the forum and good luck :biggrin:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Should be "Please up my points to encourage me to contribute". But u have to contribute first and your post is asking for points first.

Last edited:

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not read it as snow Sir, read the last three letters and let understanding dawn. Then dont just understand, contribute too. Thank you.

jw5

Loyal

Your nick missing something very important. "please".

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you can go for charbors but i prefer points and power. You look like you are in a good position to share too. Please carry on and dont hesitate.

What cheek! Swell as in your enlarged member? Speak for yourself, we'd rather swell in some chabor's:p