• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter: Is this true in Japan?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your infor , Japan has two Muslim graveyards, one in Kobe and one in Tokyo. The Tokyo graveyard is a private graveyard, belonging to the Japanese Muslim Association .

Thanks for the update Bro Drifter.

Well, it shows that Nips allow freedom of choice in worship but does not seem eager to bend backwards to accomodate. I thinik that is fair and sufficiently humane. She knows her own identity and will not allow something foreign to shape her internal home-grown traits. I somehow see the Islamic society behaving like everyone else owes them something and has to yield towards their ways - otherwise they get violent, hopeful I am wrong.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the update Bro Drifter.

Well, it shows that Nips allow freedom of choice in worship but does not seem eager to bend backwards to accomodate. I thinik that is fair and sufficiently humane. She knows her own identity and will not allow something foreign to shape her internal home-grown traits. I somehow see the Islamic society behaving like everyone else owes them something and has to yield towards their ways - otherwise they get violent, hopeful I am wrong.

Cheers!

You are welcome bro . After 9/11 most Japanese have a second look in Islamic .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are welcome bro . After 9/11 most Japanese have a second look in Islamic .

Even though I do not have a personal faith in any religion, I do not have anything against anyone who does, as long as they find peace and solace in their beliefs, however certain muslims tend to be pushy about their faith, not only by labelling non-believers as infidels, but going as far as attacking them - this is what I find detestable. There was even a muslim girl in Canada who insisted on wearing her hijab to play soccer in a girl' league and the referee was disciplined for sending her off. Fine, wear your religious clothes for religious events, but not for anything else. Her team supported her decision! You see where I'm coming from. Now I read that food businesses are falling in line! And nobody is expected to voice resistance because we're supposed to be "tolerant" - how about muslims learn to be tolerant to others' views, privacy, and freedom of speech, and expression.

Cheers!