• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which dictator killed the most people?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what's written in the website which u provided " Adolf Hitler was raised by a Christian Catholic father and a devout Catholic mother; he ceased to participate in the sacraments after childhood. In his book Mein Kampf and in public speeches he often made statements that affirmed a belief in Christianity "

Now whose acting blur and stupid here ? Inf for acting stupid :wink:

What you left out from the same article.

According to historian Michael Rissmann, young Hitler was influenced in school by Pan-Germanism, and began to reject the Catholic Church, receiving Confirmation only unwillingly.[9] Rissmann also relates a story where a boyhood friend[who?] claimed that after Hitler had left home, he never again attended Mass or received the sacraments.[9]

Something of Hitler's religious beliefs can be gathered from his public and private statements, however they present a conflicting picture of a man who appears spiritual and yet against organized religion.

Derek Hastings sees Hitler's commitment to Christianity as more tenuous. He considers it "eminently plausible" that Hitler was a believing Catholic as late as his trial in 1924, but writes that "there is little doubt that Hitler was a staunch opponent of Christianity throughout the duration of the Third Reich."[26]

Hitler's private statements about Christianity were often conflicting. Hitler's intimates, such as Joseph Goebbels, Albert Speer, and Martin Bormann suggest that Hitler generally had negative opinions of Christianity

It was Goebbels opinion that Hitler was "deeply religious but entirely anti-Christian."[27][28] In his diary Goebbels reported that Hitler believed Jesus "also wanted to act against the Jewish world domination. Jewry had him crucified. But Paul falsified his doctrine and undermined ancient Rome."[29] Albert Speer quotes Hitler stating, "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[30]

Cardinal Michael von Faulhaber wrote in a confidential report that Hitler "undoubtedly lives in belief in God" and that he "recognizes Christianity as the builder of western culture."[5]

In the Table Talk, Hitler praised Julian the Apostate's Three Books Against the Galilaeans, an anti-Christian tract from AD 362. In the entry dated 21 October 1941 Hitler stated, "When one thinks of the opinions held concerning Christianity by our best minds a hundred, two hundred years ago, one is ashamed to realise how little we have since evolved. I didn't know that Julian the Apostate had passed judgment with such clear-sightedness on Christianity and Christians.... the Galilean, who later was called the Christ, intended something quite different. He must be regarded as a popular leader who took up His position against Jewry... and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore—of a whore and a Roman soldier. The decisive falsification of Jesus's doctrine was the work of St. Paul.... Paul of Tarsus (his name was Saul, before the road to Damascus) was one of those who persecuted Jesus most savagely."[34] And author Konrad Heiden has quoted Hitler as stating, "We do not want any other god than Germany itself. It is essential to have fanatical faith and hope and love in and for Germany."[35]

Scholarly Opinion
According to Max Domarus Hitler promoted the idea of God as the creator of Germany, but Hitler was not a Christian or conservative.[36]

Domarus also points out that Hitler did not believe in organized religion and did not see himself as a religious reformer.[36] According to historian Laurence Rees, "Hitler did not believe in the afterlife, but he did believe he would have a life after death because of what he had achieved."[37] Historian Richard Overy maintains that Hitler was not a "practising Christian," nor was he a "thorough atheist."[38] Samuel Koehne, a Research Fellow at the Alfred Deakin Research Institute, working on the official Nazi views on religion, answers the question Was Hitler a Christian? thus: "Emphatically not, if we consider Christianity in its traditional or orthodox form: Jesus as the son of God, dying for the redemption of the sins of all humankind. It is a nonsense to state that Hitler (or any of the Nazis) adhered to Christianity of this form."[39] Koehne says Hitler was probably not an atheist and refers to the fact that recent works have asserted that he was a deist.[39] According to Robert S. Wistrich Hitler thought Christianity was finished but he did not want any direct confrontation for strategic reasons.[40]

Hitler simplified Arthur de Gobineau's elaborate ideas of struggle for survival between the different races, among which the Aryan race, guided by providence, was supposed to be the torchbearers of civilization.[41] In Hitler's conception, Jews were enemies of all civilization, especially the Volk. Although Hitler has been called a "Social Darwinist, he was not such in the usual sense of the word. Whereas Social Darwinism stressed struggle, change, the survival of the strongest, and a ceaseless battle of competition, Hitler, through the use of modern industrial technology and impersonal bureaucratic methods ended all competition by the ruthless suppression of all opponents."[42] His understanding of Darwinism was incomplete and based loosely on the theory of "survival of the fittest" in a social context, as popularly misunderstood at the time.[43][44] According to Hitler's personal photographer Heinrich Hoffmann, the Catholic priest Bernhard Stempfle was a prominent member of Hitler's inner circle and frequently advised him on religious issues.[45]

?
So how can athesist Drifter not act blur and be a liar?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter proven liar and acting blur. So add back my points and ban yourself Drifter for maximum stupidity.
I am correct, with proofs, atheist are the worst

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter proven liar and acting blur. So add back my points and ban yourself Drifter for maximum stupidity.
I am correct, with proofs, atheist are the worst

This is also what it's written in the website :wink: " According to Hitler's personal photographer Heinrich Hoffmann, the Catholic priest Bernhard Stempfle was a prominent member of Hitler's inner circle and frequently advised him on religious issues " . Inf u again for being stupid contuinously :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to historian Laurence Rees, "Hitler did not believe in the afterlife, but he did believe he would have a life after death because of what he had achieved :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cardinal Michael von Faulhaber wrote in a confidential report that Hitler "undoubtedly lives in belief in God" and that he "recognizes Christianity as the builder of western culture."[5]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, Drifter chosed to ignore all those passages in the article.

Many non Christians also recognised Christianity as the builder of western culture too.
Proven, Drifter is a liar.

Why are you so angry Drifter? I am only telling the truth and showing your immorality to you. Its good for your spiritual and moral growth bro.

Go ahead and infract some more la. Ahgahahahahahaha......................

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See, Drifter chosed to ignore all those passages in the article.

Many non Christians also recognised Christianity as the builder of western culture too.
Proven, Drifter is a liar.

Why are you so angry Drifter? I am only telling the truth and showing your immorality to you. Its good for your spiritual and moral growth bro.

Go ahead and infract some more la. Ahgahahahahahaha......................

"Many non Christians also recognised Christianity as the builder of western culture too " . So ? Does it mean anything ? We also know who is the leader of North Korea .. Does it make him a god ? . Your logic is half fuck .. I'm not angry at all .. Why should I angry when I'm having fun ? :wink: yes inf you for being stupid again .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway welcome back to religious folder .. Knew u buay tahan die die want to come in and post . I was right :wink: I never chase u away .. You will come back here willingly :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm gone babe, bye bye

And thanky for allowing me to expose you as a liar so openly for you to see. Ahahahahahahaha............................

cheers

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm gone babe, bye bye

And thanky for allowing me to expose you as a liar so openly for you to see. Ahahahahahahaha............................

cheers

Don't go away again leh .. You still have not expose me . Come in and try harder leh :wink: pleaseeee .

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter,
The exchanges between you and your long-term hate/love friend ms kinana really funny, both of you like comical crowns.

You should tell her each time what Jesus said:

""But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

gse_multipart18091.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao and Stalin bought tremendous and traumatised catastrophics to their very own people and will remember by many for a long time. I scoffed at their unhumanic deeds.

However, citing a greater evil does not eradicate another similar evil.
Trying to highlight the stealing of 4 chickens does not cover the crime of stealing 2 chickens. It's still a crime.

Mass killing done in the name of religion or inciting the name of GOD is non-holier than Stalin or Mao.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drifter,
The exchanges between you and your long-term hate/love friend ms kinana really funny, both of you like comical crowns.

You should tell her each time what Jesus said:

""But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

gse_multipart18091.jpg

Don't have to get into serious debate with her ( already enough logical debate with her in religious folder , if you check my previous post to her , you should know ) Cause I already know what kind of things she will post .. Just toying around with is her enough . Dont need to type so long :wink: end of the day just receive one liner or she just running in circles .

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter,
I really learn nothing much from her about her believe. Whenever she ventured out of her safe and proven way of "Asking, Questioning, Speck Spotting" to say a little extra words, her words are so errorneous and absurd, simply using logic and fact can squash them into nothing.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.focusonrecovery.net/mattersoffaith/Hitler.html

Hitler and the Holocaust

The Law of One and Hitler;

"Questioner: I’ll just ask about Orion. You said that Orion was the source of some of these contacts with UFOs. Can you tell me
something of that contact, its purpose?
Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, a simple example of intentions which are bad/good. This example is Adolf. This is your vibratory
sound complex. The intention is to presumably unify by choosing the distortion complex called elite from a social memory complex
and then enslaving, by various effects, those who are seen by the distortion as not-elite. There is then the concept of taking the
social memory complex thus weeded and adding it to a distortion thought of by the so-called Orion group as an empire. The
problem facing them is that they face a great deal of random energy released by the concept of separation. This causes them to
be vulnerable as the distortions amongst their own members are not harmonized.

Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf? (Hitler?)
Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your
spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level
associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this
already. It is not necessary for you to recover what you have already given. Could you complete that information?
Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this
entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key,
canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its
confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need
of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to
be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a
twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the
Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when
an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an
example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit
complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground."

The Waves Series Transcripts and Hitler & the Holocaust;

"Q: (P) Did the Nazis use gas chambers to kill Jews?
A: No.

Q: (P) How many Jews in total were killed by the Nazis in the Holocaust?
A: 3.2 million.

Q: (Mr. Scott) Did they kill them by other means?
A: Yes. Shooting, starvation, experiments, diseases including deliberate infection for experiment

Q: (L) Was Adolf Hitler possessed by demons or evil spirits?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Was Adolf Hitler under the control of the negatively oriented aliens?
A: Close.

Q: Did Hitler have any offspring?

Q: (L) Where is Adolf Hitler now?
A: Sleeping.

Q: (L) How long will he sleep?
A: Indefinite.

Q: (L) Will Adolf Hitler return to incarnation at some point in the future?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you predict what kind of life he will lead in his future incarnation?
A: No. (Would violate free-will)

Q: As you know, I am reading this book about Holocaust victims reincarnating and remembering their experiences at this time.
The question is, on one occasion you told us that the Jewish people, as a racial group, were Atlantean descendants, is that
correct?
A: Some.

Q: (L) There is some. Can you give us that some?
A: No. (Would violate free-will to answer because there are still living survivors)

Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?
A: Of course. (Atlanteans had opted for the service-to-self orientation)

Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity and what group the Jews represented?
A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience.

Q: (L) Now, you said that the Jews were Atlantean descendants, and that Noah was an Atlantean...
A: Most of them.

Q: (L) What is the significance of this relating to their religion and their experiences and the current state of the Jews?
A: Was Jews in "holocaust" only.

Q: (L) Is the Jewish religion somewhat similar to the Atlantean religion?
A: Did you understand the previous answer?

Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were the only ones in the holocaust?

Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were not the only ones in the holocaust?
A: No special karmic significance to being "Jewish", special significance is experiencing holocaust for purpose of purging
extraordinary karmic debt.

Q: (L) Okay. I got it. Now, is the Jewish religion similar to the Atlantean religion?
A: Not one religion only. Many "religions."

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the
"forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally
controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire
group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim (Nephilim), for the purpose of total control of
the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?
A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and
absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The
Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS.
But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order...
their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?
A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!"

The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS (service-to-self) effort to create a physical
vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. (is our current resonant
frequency on earth)

It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important!

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are
"programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS
4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice run for a future scenario?
A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.

Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?
A: Yours.

Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?
A: Latter.

Q: (L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?

Q: (L) They actually did it?
A: Ja. (Yes in German)

Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?
A: In splintered form.

Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine (Operation Paper Clip) constructed by the Germans?

Q: (L) Why not?
A: Was taken elsewhere.

Q: (L) Where?
A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.

Q: (L) Still in Germany?
A: Nein! (No)

Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?
A: Antarktiklandt. (Antarctica is "where "The Master Race" is being developed".)

Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?
A: Klaus Grimmschackler.

Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?
A: Deutsche. (German)

Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?
A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.

Q: (L) Why are you giving this so that we don't understand?
A: Sorry, got the transmissions mixed up due to subject matter.

Q: (L) Getting back to this German time machine: did the Germans capture a crashed, or retrieve a crashed, UFO during the ar?

Q: (L) Who was flying that craft - excuse me - OPERATING that craft?
A: Grays.

Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?
A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.

Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?
A: Partly. Also Thule Society."

As a side note; "As you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was
experiment influenced by Antareans (Creation of Orion STS) who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the
nephalim on to 3rd and or 4th density earth. And the contact with the "Antareans" was initiated by the Thule Society, which
groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all time mind programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen,
but so far, on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farrakhan,
Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, etc..."

"Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?
A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.

Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?
A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"
A: Not up to present, as you measure it.

Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"
A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.
A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Are the Germans behind any of the conspiracies in the U.S?

Q: (L) So there is a maverick German element, but to focus on that as being the foundational aspect of this phenomenon, is to
focus on the wrong thing?

Q: (L) Among the things that were discussed among the Germans in the Thule Society and the Vril Society, was the "Black Sun
That Illuminates the Interior." Can you tell us what this "Black Sun" is?
A: Ultimate destiny of STS orientation.

Q: (L) Is this Black Sun an actual astronomical phenomenon?
A: In essence.

Q: (L) What would we know this Black Sun as? A black hole?
A: Good possibility. (Black hole Is where all excess energy migrates to be recycled in order to maintain balance "See Tree of Life")

Q: Is/was Hitler happy and satisfied with what his life brought him?
A: Initially.

Q: And I think that the only thing he might be unhappy about is how he failed to be more successful as a totally dedicated STS
being.

Q: Is he still on the inner planes trying to understand what went wrong?

Q: What is Hitler doing right now? Planning on coming back and trying to do it again? [Laughter] Seriously, what is Hitler doing
now?
A: Soul in transit.

Q: To where? Does that mean he isn’t at 5th density?

Q: He’s already been there?
A: Floater.

Q: What’s a floater?
A: Returnee.

Q: He is floating around and waiting to come into a body?

Q: You mean he’s already done 5th density and is ready to incarnate again?

Q: Well, that’s a scary thought! Just so we know, does it happen to be here on earth?
A: Wait and see.

Q: Well, that sounds ominous. Is this something others will know about once it happens?

Q: Well, swell! When he incarnates in this next life, is he still sold out to the Dark side as he was in the last one? Or, has he been
degaussed and will he switch and match his nastiness with good deeds?
A: Open."

"Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge as they find infinite wisdom, for
which they search for all infinity. ...And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme
power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see".
- The Waves Series Transcripts

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
taulingong,
I listened to your advice and read about Jesus and what I found very scary.

Revelation 2:23 Jesus (The Son of Man) said: And, I will kill her children... KJV  

Luke 19:27 Jesus said: And, My enemies, who would not have Me reign over them, bring them before Me and slay them.  

So cruel and vindicative!
So christians are like?
That explain the growing of radical xtians and militant xtians? :biggrin: