• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Ministers wanna stay in HDB flat n take public Transport for 1 year challenge?

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any ministers will be game enough to take up the Challenge?

National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan?
Transport Minister ?

:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Any Ministers wanna stay in HDB flat n take public Transport for 1 year challenge

ET-Raymond-Lim_2005_12_27_1129.gif

I want to, but cannot find the time. *hee*hee*

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any Ministers wanna stay in HDB flat n take public Transport for 1 year challenge

Any ministers will be game enough to take up the Challenge?

National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan?
Transport Minister ?

:biggrin:

To be specify, the challenge must include an average Sinkie's salary pay package to feed a family , transportation , bills , household usage etc....
Like that he/she will has a feel on it.
If the out come is positive, then talk about changes for improvements.......If end of the day, struggling to do end meets, then he will know what is "Paper Top Talk Ice"

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be specify, the challenge must include an average Sinkie's salary pay package to feed a family , transportation , bills , household usage etc....
Like that he/she will has a feel on it.
If the out come is positive, then talk about changes for improvements.......If end of the day, struggling to do end meets, then he will know what is "Paper Top Talk Ice"

No problem la, knowing that after 1 year he is back to his million $ life style.

It's the condemn feeling that you will be trap in a shit hole with no hope besides striking Toto that they will have to experience.

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

So weak, no million dollars minister wanna take up my challenge....sian

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal

So weak, no million dollars minister wanna take up my challenge....sian

Mah Boh Tan is Cho Boh Lan but his job is Chin Ho Tan!:biggrin:

Last edited:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mabok Tan my idol!! He lost in election while all his colleagues won, but he became minister when the others lanlan

Thats why he the man lah

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal

the challenge:- stay for a period of 6mth to 1yr

take home SGD2k a mth (spouse also)
stay in 3rm HDB with kids
no domestic maid
1 self driven transport (no chauffeur)
5.5days work week
max 14day annual leave

then we see if they can say they feel very 'leech' when they see the CPF statement

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

no domestic maid
5.5days work week
max 14day annual leave

then we see if they can say they feel very 'leech' when they see the CPF statement

If any of our sons-of-bastards ministers can & dare take up this challenge, I'll will my entire CPF to them PLUS I'll even change my surname to theirs.
Then again, i highly doubt these greedy mothers has the mental ability to challenge even me.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun be toot...
Got chance to stay in landed property...go back pigeon hole for what?

Helping peasants are lip service.

:o :( :o

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

lky.jpg

"Sorry not me, I may 'straightened my legs' any time, I don't want to create hassles to the public. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should they take up the challenge. You die your business.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal

wrong thread.........................

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

no domestic maid
5.5days work week
max 14day annual leave

Yeah man, this should be the 'Entrance Exam' for any potential ministers of the future....to have them to fully understand and empathize with the commoners on the ground....also known as the peasants.

Only those that manage to save and create value for his fellowmen will be allowed to promote.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

"take home SGD2k a mth (spouse also)
no domestic maid
5.5days work week
max 14day annual leave"

wait wait! more to add!

transport allowance of SGD500/mth only
- settle ERP
- petrol
- season parking

phone allowance: SGD100/mth max
o'seas/travel allowance: SGD30/day only (regardless of destination)
entertainment allowance/ claims/ reimbursement: SGD200/mth max

medical reimbursement: SGD200/yr max
dental reimbursement: nil (unless in-patient/surgery; refer to medical reimbursement)

annual leave to be submitted min 2wks in advance, subject to mgt approval
medical leave: 7days/yr max
compassionate leave: 7days/yr max
childcare leave: 3days/yr max
anything else: take annual leave or, unpaid leave

AWS: not mandatory - subject to company performance
variable bonus: not mandatory - subject to company performance
wage increment: not mandatory - pro-rated against performance results

resignation notice: 1mth (3mth for mid level mgt, 6mth for exec level mgt)
retrenchment package: company's discretion