• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAQ on the Reputation System

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to give and zap points.

Step 1. Go to his post and look for the rep point button at the bottom left corner of the post. click on it.

reppoint1.png

[highlight] you can only give rep points according to your rep power. e.g i have a rep power of 4, so i can only give 4 rep points, no more, no less.[/highlight]
a message will appear telling you that the points has been successfully added/removed.

reppoint2.png

why when i click on rep point button at the bottom left corner..it only show agree button dont have disagree button?