• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Find out who michelle saram married

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesian Chinese plus some mixed blood. They developed the original concept which Banyan Tree Resorts follows to some extent. The Sri Lankan resort where the marriage took place belongs to the groom's father. Their resorts are for the very rich and by word of mouth.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesian Chinese plus some mixed blood. They developed the original concept which Banyan Tree Resorts follows to some extent. The Sri Lankan resort where the marriage took place belongs to the groom's father. Their resorts are for the very rich and by word of mouth.

Adrian Zecha of Amanresorts.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she is very beautiful and very charming. when she first came on the scene, i was totally in love with her....and very quickly she also disappeared from the limelight...i suppose she was immediately swept away by the love of her life.......well, she is happily married and all my best wishes to her. she has one of the most charming smiles in the world. great lady!!!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is very beautiful and very charming. when she first came on the scene, i was totally in love with her....and very quickly she also disappeared from the limelight...i suppose she was immediately swept away by the love of her life.......well, she is happily married and all my best wishes to her. she has one of the most charming smiles in the world. great lady!!!

not surprising.
all well fed dogs are constantly thinking of sex.
when dog see a female the first thing that come to it's mind is beauty , ugly , sex .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure she disappeared very quickly?

She was discovered by aaron kwok but what shot her to fame was meteor garden starring alongside f4. She then appeared in a few mediacock drama serials one of them was with rui en and elvin ng. Then she got married afterwards. All of that is probably more than 3 yrs already. She's like 38 or close to her 40s but still looks rather young. I must say it's due to her chinese genes that helped her since i doubt keling genes make ppl look young. In fact kelings are like ang mohs in which they age rather fast.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know where they reside now? She has totally disappeared from the media spotlight but since she's probably pretty rich now i suppose there's no need to go back to show bizness especially when you're close to 40.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know where they reside now? She has totally disappeared from the media spotlight but since she's probably pretty rich now i suppose there's no need to go back to show bizness especially when you're close to 40.

I remember she started a restaurant near the famous curry house @ Mustafa area. Her cousin is my friend... same surname.
I never see her before.

:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember she started a restaurant near the famous curry house @ Mustafa area. Her cousin is my friend... same surname.
I never see her before.

Wow why not you ask her cousin to intro to you?

It seems like she is culturally more indian than chinese but it was the chinese that brought her into the spotlight. Why didn't she star in any vasantham shows? Yup cos she isn't that kind of indian a tamil.

I think she doesn't even reside in sg at all. She should still look pretty good even close to 40.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sure she disappeared very quickly?

She was discovered by aaron kwok but what shot her to fame was meteor garden starring alongside f4. She then appeared in a few mediacock drama serials one of them was with rui en and elvin ng. Then she got married afterwards. All of that is probably more than 3 yrs already. She's like 38 or close to her 40s but still looks rather young. I must say it's due to her chinese genes that helped her since i doubt keling genes make ppl look young. In fact kelings are like ang mohs in which they age rather fast.

she has a mixture of both...i think more chineseness in her...but she has a very winsome smile. very charming and of course a beautifully carved body. yes i oogle at her whenever she appeared. but well...she belonged somebody's else. me, a bystander only. a distant unknown admirer.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

AMAN resorts. the first one was amandari in ubud, bali

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
An intelligent lady who went into the food and beverage business at the height of her fame, nearly a decade ago. I believe the hubby is in a similar line and probably thats how she met. Probably the only mediacorp star that had a degree and used it well before the expiry date.

Her father in law used to own the Dorchester, the same one that Sultan of Brunei subsequently bought. And that was decades ago.

She not only struck gold, she hit the mother lode.

I never see her before.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An intelligent lady who went into the food and beverage business at the height of her fame, nearly a decade ago. I believe the hubby is in a similar line and probably thats how she met. Probably the only mediacorp star that had a degree and used it well before the expiry date.

Her father in law used to own the Dorchester, the same one that Sultan of Brunei subsequently bought. And that was decades ago.

She not only struck gold, she hit the mother lode.

I'm not sure if she's the only mediakok star to have a degree since elvin ng has a degree in english lit.

ANYWAY i believe she was discovered by aaron kwok and even date him. She's hated by f4 fans cos of her horrible acting in meteor garden but in any case she seems to be doing well by marrying a rich man out of the limelight.