• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My belief was insulted by a Malay, can complain to who?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was talking to a Malay fellow and as usual religion came into the picture.

I ask him if he is going to complete the project tonight, he replied "Insha'Allah" meaning "If God Wills it", I tell him off saying God is always willing, it is whether he is willing or not. This idoit always make excuses when doing work, I fed up because project always delayed by him.

I talk until angry so I tell him God dun exist lah, go get control of your life and do something about it. He shouted back at me and say my belief is wrong. God does exist and by saying God dun exist, I insult his religion.

I was thinking...CB. I say he also insulted my belief. He say I where got belief since I dun believe in GOD.

CB fellow, just because I dun believe in GOD means my belief that there is no GOD can be insulted?

Why? atheist got no right it is? But then again Malay can complain to MUIS, who can I complain to?

This is a warning to all you Chirstians too, dun push your luck too far and try to sell us atheist your religion. We not stupid to sponsor people buy Sentosa Clove Condo or pay for people's wife and son to stay in Hollywood for free.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Complain to MUIS is like complaining to UMNO in Malaysia. All side Malay one. I not stupid.

Who is protecting the rights of the atheist in Sinkapore har?

Complain to MUIS..... and insha-allah, you will get a response.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha..ahpui..just hantam him lah.. yur malay colleague talk cock song song jurong

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just tell him god told you that if he didn't finish the project in time. God will sent him to hell. This one sure work.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I......................... This idoit always make excuses when doing work, I fed up because project always delayed by him.

Tell this bloke if his perfomance is dependant on his God, then to switch to a more reliable God. Apparently this current God of his is a lazy, incompetent bum.

Cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I ask him if he is going to complete the project tonight, he replied "Insha'Allah" meaning "If God Wills it", I tell him off saying God is always willing, it is whether he is willing or not. This idoit always make excuses when doing work, I fed up because project always delayed by him.

You should not say such thing following his " Insha Allah ".

Learn NOT to comment on such expression if you want to avoid any form of retaliation. Just tell him to work and avoid religious stuff. Please be extra careful and sensitive when you encounter such remarks anywhere, even in SBF and in Cyberspace. Dangerous to thread on this issue.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad plunder rape steal and murder.

Why dun he do that? Instead prefers to idle and play God?

Actually Atheism and Islam and Buddhism are all similar.

You think you are God yourself.

Muslim idle why you blame Christians?

Some people got rich you blame Christians again?

Is Christians always your easy target? Like in Nigeria or Kenya?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muhammad plunder rape steal and murder.

Why dun he do that? Instead prefers to idle and play God?

Actually Atheism and Islam and Buddhism are all similar.

You think you are God yourself.

Muslim idle why you blame Christians?

Some people got rich you blame Christians again?

Is Christians always your easy target? Like in Nigeria or Kenya?

you understand buddhism very well ?

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
you understand buddhism very well ?

Buddhism is flawed. I have no interest to understand further.

Because if you say you can be god, why give a shit about the natural order of things.

And how many people can become god?

It is something not achievable. Why bother?

I might as well get do an MBA instead of becoming a Buddhist?

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking to a Malay fellow and as usual religion came into the picture.

I talk until angry so I tell him God dun exist lah, go get control of your life and do something about it. He shouted back at me and say my belief is wrong. God does exist and by saying God dun exist, I insult his religion.

I was thinking...CB. I say he also insulted my belief. He say I where got belief since I dun believe in GOD.

CB fellow, just because I dun believe in GOD means my belief that there is no GOD can be insulted?

Why? atheist got no right it is? But then again Malay can complain to MUIS, who can I complain to?

This is a warning to all you Chirstians too, dun push your luck too far and try to sell us atheist your religion. We not stupid to sponsor people buy Sentosa Clove Condo or pay for people's wife and son to stay in Hollywood for free.

sound like you are a poor manager.
Normally, once you have given a deadline, then the guy has to complete the task. But I also realise that chinaman bosses are inconsiderate and give last minute work and expect the task to be completed asap.

In the case of atheism, you have nowhere to sound your grievance as you do not believe in god. The godless must stand on their own.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
idoit always make excuses when doing work, I fed up because project always delayed by him.
Big guy, if he's always screwing up projects completion -couldn't you simply exorcise the problem? You then kill 2 birds with 1 stone, and don't have to take any more religious stick

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddhism is flawed. I have no interest to understand further.

Because if you say you can be god, why give a shit about the natural order of things.

that's precisely you don't understand the nature of this universe. who claims to be a God ? your understanding of Buddhism is definitely flawed.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
sound like you are a poor manager.
Normally, once you have given a deadline, then the guy has to complete the task. But I also realise that chinaman bosses are inconsiderate and give last minute work and expect the task to be completed asap.

In the case of atheism, you have nowhere to sound your grievance as you do not believe in god. The godless must stand on their own.

I agree.

You cannot blame the mat abangs (+pinoys) for their frequent MC but should look at why they fall sick so easily (even though other races working in same company no such issues). Maybe the office environment too stressful? Maybe no give them enough time for smoke break and Friday prayers? All these can add up to abang's stress level and thus make them more subsceptible to illness.

Thus when mat abang take MC, we must blame their chinese managers for failing to provide a stress-free & healthy work environment.

Likewise cannot blame mats if they come to work late. They normally time their travel until 100% chun chun with no allowance and will hit office on the dot. If the bus/mrt arrives late or if there is a jam on the expressway (doesn't matter if they travel by bike and will not be not so affected by jams), don't blame mats. Blame everything else. Allah willing, they will not be late. But if they late, then also never their fault ok.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Buikia don't be so serious la.

Knn you believe in nothing ; he insult your nothing ; why you angry about nothing ; all is nothing so no angry la bro.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree.

You cannot blame the mat abangs (+pinoys) for their frequent MC but should look at why they fall sick so easily (even though other races working in same company no such issues). Maybe the office environment too stressful? Maybe no give them enough time for smoke break and Friday prayers? All these can add up to abang's stress level and thus make them more subsceptible to illness.

Thus when mat abang take MC, we must blame their chinese managers for failing to provide a stress-free & healthy work environment.

Likewise cannot blame mats if they come to work late. They normally time their travel until 100% chun chun with no allowance and will hit office on the dot. If the bus/mrt arrives late or if there is a jam on the expressway (doesn't matter if they travel by bike and will not be not so affected by jams), don't blame mats. Blame everything else. Allah willing, they will not be late. But if they late, then also never their fault ok.

HAHA not only that if the situation were switched around suppose it was a m&d boss and a chinese worker and he acts like what that m&d does in bui kia's case it's the chinese fault too.