• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you need a reLigion; especiaLLy when age is catching up..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only ppl with no confident in life need a religion .

brother drifter this is a real gem.
if you can face life squarely you dont need religion to buffer you.
you stand on your own feet grounded and walk tall and confident.

i fully support you brother drifter. you the man !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Human beings become weaker physically and mentally as they get older. This is the best time for religion bullshit to come and and have a share of their retirement funds.:oIo:

IHP...for once, you talk sense. i salute your wisdom. this morning, how come everyone is a saint - including my dearrest frient Narong.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brother drifter this is a real gem.
if you can face life squarely you dont need religion to buffer you.
you stand on your own feet grounded and walk tall and confident.

i fully support you brother drifter. you the man !!!

Welcome to religion folder uncle , Thankyou . Please have fun in religious folder like I ways do :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Welcome to religion folder uncle , Thankyou . Please have fun in religious folder like I ways do :wink:

too hot for me here. i am afraid of ghosts, demons and spirits. these god-fearing evangelists are frightening. their minds are gods. they speak like gods.they condemn you like monsters.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
too hot for me here. i am afraid of ghosts, demons and spirits. these god-fearing evangelists are frightening. their minds are gods. they speak like gods.they condemn you like monsters.

You Should come in and practice your " skill " before going to the main folder ( "下山 " ) :wink: when the going gets tough the tough get going :wink: . Cause too Many 武林高手 at the main folder :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You Should come in and practice your " skill " before going to the main folder ( "下山 " ) :wink: when the going gets tough the tough get going :wink: . Cause too Many 武林高手 at the main folder :wink:

no thank you brother . this religious stuff too cheam for me. i only like kopitiam talk. religion is the bane of society.the opium of the society.religion has caused my family to split. my siblings to divide.my family shattered....all because of religion. too dangerous for me here. i better run....cheers!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: He Sees Things Differently From Us

For some, worship only dough (read money). And no need for "hell bank notes". :p

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

nearly 2 days that dog of yours still have not give you any number to prove his existence?

useless fuck up still refuse to believe in reality. you can ask your dog to strike me dead now, go ahead try it. see if it works. let me tell you straight in your fucking face, you dog cannot do that. he got no balls to do that, you know what is bo ji?

you dog is a bo ji useless fuck get it? strike me dead la

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dare to bet with my conqueror stinky foot that he won't be able to give you any number.
Can a imaginary xtian God response to prayer?

You should instead ask his dog to strike him dead to prove his cult is not cult but the true religion.
With that, I promise to convert and hail him master.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No Ads

All religions seem to be the same. But, of course, they are not. You have to seek it to find it.

You hit the nail on the head! What is the difference?
Value creating religions vs cult-like religions that preach brutality.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Think Before You Believe

That's what they (atheists or atheistic scientists) always used to claimed. They did not prove God does not exist. The last line of defense is the "Intelligent Design" or ID.

Haha, the cult believer conqueror is psychologically tortured by atheist and atheism vehemently.
I wish I can pray good sleep for him, Haha. But I know an imaginary being can't answer prayer, so too bad.

Angmo atheists have already proven that christianic god does not exist.
There is no exaggeration, wild talk or I am saying it merely to win a post. It is a fact! Angmo atheists triumphed against the God-botherers!
I can backup.

Unfortunately, the hope of salvation has been nullified by angmo atheists in proving christianic god is not the ID.
Trying spelling it in reverse:biggrin::biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

A local scientist calling other scientists in the West as idiots ? :rolleyes:

"If there is any religion that would cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." -Albert Einstein

What would the cult believer consider Albert Einstein to be? Atheist Scientist?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go and read more before you claim this and that. Atheism is already a unicorn since 2008. You mean you don't know ? How smart can you be ? :eek::rolleyes:

I know vamjok is smarter, he has master deg or PHD! You are jealous? Then pray hard to him to make you smarter than vamjok. LOL!

Do you think before you belief in the myths from the book?

The truth is the truth, see this:
attachment.php

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will make sure that cult believer Conqueror 'run road' from whichever religion thread I appear after.

charlotee12

Just to be frank with our people here I am someone who is not up to changing religion regardless of your reason. The moment I was born and be able to understand things around including my religion that my parents instilled in me I would definitely be loyal in it till the day I die. However, I respect every religion.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just to be frank with our people here I am someone who is not up to changing religion regardless of your reason. The moment I was born and be able to understand things around including my religion that my parents instilled in me I would definitely be loyal in it till the day I die. However, I respect every religion.

A good read for those religious nuts which I found on the net few years ago ..:wink:

An increasing source of conflict in the world today is centered around religious believers’ demands for respect. Muslims demand “respect” that would forbid criticism, satire, or mocking of their religion. Christians demand “respect” that would amount to something very similar. Nonbelievers are caught in a bind when it’s not clear what “respect” is supposed to entail and how it is supposed to be achieved. If respect is so important to believers, they need to be clear about what they want.
Respect vs. Tolerance:

Sometimes, a person who wants respect is simply asking for tolerance. The minimal definition of tolerance is a state where one has the power to punish, restrict, or make something difficult but consciously chooses not to. Thus I may tolerate the barking of a dog even if I have the ability to stop it. When it comes to non-violent, consensual behavior, religious believers’ demand for tolerance is usually reasonable and should be granted. It’s rare, though, that this is all that is desired.
Going Beyond Tolerance:

Respect and tolerance are not synonyms; tolerance is a very minimalist attitude whereas respect involves something more active and positive. You can think very negatively about something you tolerate, but there is something contradictory about thinking very negatively about the exact same thing you are also respecting. Thus, at the very least, respect requires that one have have positive thoughts, impressions, or emotions when it comes to the religion in question. This isn’t always reasonable.
Should Beliefs Be Respected?:

There seems to be a popular impression that beliefs deserve automatic respect, and therefore that religious beliefs should be respected. Why? Should we respect racism or Nazism? Of course not. Beliefs don’t merit automatic respect because some beliefs are immoral, evil, or just plain stupid. Beliefs may be able to earn a person’s respect, but it’s an abdication of moral and intellectual responsibility to automatically accord the same respect to all beliefs.
Should the Right to Believe be Respected?:

Just because a belief is immoral or stupid doesn’t mean that there is no right to believe it. Belief may be unwise or irrational, but a right to belief must cover such beliefs if it’s to have any meaning at all. Therefore, a person’s right to believe things and to hold their religious beliefs must be respected. Having a right to a belief, however, is not the same as having a right to not hear criticism of that belief. The right to criticize has the same basis as the right to believe.
Should Believers Be Respected?:

Although beliefs must earn respect and should not receive automatic respect, the same is not true of people. Every human being deserves some basic minimum of respect right from the beginning, regardless of what they believe. Their actions and beliefs may lead to greater respect over time, or they may strain your ability to maintain that minimum. A person is not the same as what that person believes; respect or lack thereof for one should not lead to the exact same for the other.
Respect vs. Deference:

The most significant problem with believers’ demands for respect for their religions and/or religious beliefs is that “respect” too often amounts to “deference.” Deferring to religion or religious beliefs means according them a privileged status — something understandable for believers, but not something which can be demanded from nonbelievers. Religious beliefs merit no more deference than any other claims and religions do not merit deference from nonbelievers.
How Religion Can and Should Be Respected:

The increasingly raucous demands from religious believers that their religions be accorded more “respect” in the public square and from non-adherents is a sign that something very serious is going on — but what, exactly? Believers apparently feel that they are being slighted and insulted in a significant manner, but is this true, or is it instead a case of mutual misunderstanding? It may be that both are occurring at various times, but we won’t get to the root of the problem without being clear about our terminology — and this means that religious believers must make it clear what sort of “respect” they are asking for.
In many instances, we’ll find that religious believers are not asking for something appropriate — they are asking for deference, positive thoughts, and privileges for themselves, their beliefs, and their religions. Rarely, if ever, are such things justified. In other instances, we may find that they aren’t being accorded the basic tolerance and respect which they deserve as human beings, and they are justified in speaking out.

Respecting religion, religious beliefs, and religious believers does not and cannot include treating them with kid gloves. If believers want respect, then they must be treated as adults who are responsible and culpable for what they assert — for better and for worse. This means that their claims should be treated seriously with substantive responses and critiques, if criticism is warranted. If believers are willing to present their position in a rational, coherent manner, then they deserve a rational and coherent response — including critical responses. If they are unwilling or unable to present their views in a rational and coherent manner, then they should anticipate being dismissed with little afterthought.

Last edited:

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"GOD" bless u.