• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ice-cream owner and all his bevy and brood of lickers

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
now hot days and got hasy days and many bushes fires. I hopeing Freddie nicely trimming garden not got bush fires. I scared bush fire and burning and smelli. Maybe eat icecream batter can make you body cooly. I asked Freddie for some icecreams tonight.

abathen! try to confirm :smile: u shall die for more :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
now hot days and got hasy days and many bushes fires. I hopeing Freddie nicely trimming garden not got bush fires. I scared bush fire and burning and smelli. Maybe eat icecream batter can make you body cooly. I asked Freddie for some icecreams tonight.

all can eat, lick and enjoy creamy ice cream. but wait! i ve to throw some coins and u guys have to bend down to pick first to try my ice cream :wink:

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i loves ice creams. I loves vanellas and chcocolates. Nowadasy hot whether so eatting ice creams in Freddy's is feels good and nices.

all can eat, lick and enjoy creamy ice cream. but wait! i ve to throw some coins and u guys have to bend down to pick first to try my ice cream :wink: