• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang Lor 24 & 39 raided by Police and Joanne Peh last night

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way saw this sign again this morning on a bus in the 上海外滩.

There is also a Golden Dragon restaurant in Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai (where the pakistani terrorists killed the singaporean lawyer in 2008)

Swanky place!

Golden-Dragon-restaurant.jpg

Last edited:

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I never see a women strip off a sari so must try at least once lo :biggrin:

Bro hokkien ,woman strip off a sari like hard to digest leh.rather a jap girl strip off kimono seems better.

but if u really can take a sari woman.boss sam will pm u the address n time to collect your award.Top ALL ROUNDER PERFORMANCE AWARD.All can take.

prior before u,tonychat taken the top durable arsss to be use for record breaking hours.Enjoy bro....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ya...you on sbf leave from 27 to 30 i saw. Local ah guas or PRC ones?

Local ones....scary.... Alot of massage shops there also. Thai, PRC, all standing at the roadside pulling customers. Those definitely have special one. But I was with my chick, so cannot testing...

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fcking Wayang in Geyang.
Last Weekend I was at Kim Sia Court, behind Lucky Plaza, then to the Hyatt.
Lots of Vietnamese, Pinoy Hookers renting rooms / bedspace at Kim Sia,..and after finding clients, go to the nearby 5-star hotels for bonks, Guaranteed free from anti-Vice raid.
Another example of "justice served" only to the lower-cost hookers