• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tycoon offers S$80m to any man who can marry his daughter. Hurry!

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only catch: daughter is lesbian.
HK tycoon offers fortune to marry off gay daughter
by AFP|26 September 2012
Keywords: hong kong, homosexuality, tycoon

<input name="pageForm" value="pageForm" type="hidden"><input name="autoScroll" value="" type="hidden"><input id="javax.faces.ViewState" name="javax.faces.ViewState" value="j_id1" type="hidden"><form id="pageForm1b" encType="multipart/form-data" method="post" name="pageForm1b" action="/plush/article.mvn;jsessionid=E78FD6B25B94AAEF75D93DD9D2D3BECD" target="">
18487.jpg

<input name="pageForm1b" value="pageForm1b" type="hidden"><input name="autoScroll" value="" type="hidden"><input id="javax.faces.ViewState" name="javax.faces.ViewState" value="j_id1" type="hidden"></form><form id="pageForm2" method="post" name="pageForm2" action="/plush/article.mvn;jsessionid=E78FD6B25B94AAEF75D93DD9D2D3BECD" target="">
Hong Kong - A Hong Kong tycoon has offered a $65 million (S$80 million) "marriage bounty" to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter, a report said Wednesday.
Cecil Chao announced the financial reward of HK$500 million after his daughter, Gigi, married her same-sex partner of seven years in France earlier this year, the South China Morning Post reported.
"I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted," 76-year-old Chao was quoted as saying.
"Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work," he added.
He also rejected "false reports" that Gigi, 33, had married abroad, saying she was still single.
Chao, who owns publicly-listed property developer Cheuk Nang, could not be reached for comment.
Same-sex marriages are not recognised in Hong Kong, a socially conservative Chinese city where homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.
Chao is well known in Hong Kong's social circles and regularly appears at public events with his latest young girlfriend.
He reportedly once claimed to have had intimate relations with 10,000 women.

</form>

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]The Battle of Tours[/h]
Gigi Chao (right), and her girlfriend, Sean Eav. Photo: SCMP pictures

<tbody sizset="1" sizcache="1" assignedInnerText="Gigi Chao (right), and her girlfriend, Sean Eav. Photo: SCMP pictures">
</tbody>
What a honey, what a story!

Daddy Chao boasted that he'd bedded 10,000 women and that was by 2000. How many more since?....

From today's
South

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cannot be worse that HC and LWL i guess. :biggrin:

It's fine for me after marriage for his daughter to carry on her lesbian activities. Infact, we can jio her partner to do it together. :biggrin:

I think you should be able to convert the daughter. Normally this type of lesbian like men who are vulgar and rude. You fit the bill perfectly :biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tycoon Chao does not seem to be aware of the saying - "Be careful what you wished for".
It could be worst than the present.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly man, this tycoon is.

It's like those delusional people who claim that Ted Haggard, who was caught having gay sex with a male prostitute, is 'completely straight' after Christian counselling.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Silly man, this tycoon is.

It's like those delusional people who claim that Ted Haggard, who was caught having gay sex with a male prostitute, is 'completely straight' after Christian counselling.
parents offering money to peeps to marry off their daughters.... hmmmmm
whats the problem if daughters not married.... many parents in the same boat
in fact, you can be assured that these daughters will look after you for life, if you not rich enough to have maid till the day you die

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks good..

No need to give me $80 million.. Mr Chao should consider me.. I willing to take just $10 million from the deal..

I'll make sure her wild lesbo daughter change her old ways..

She'll soon learn that a stiff hard cock can do wonders to her pussy..