• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Phase One announces the 645DF+

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how is it? user interface and features compare to your old body. what did you do with the old body? have you upgrade your old sensor yet?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how is it? user interface and features compare to your old body. what did you do with the old body? have you upgrade your old sensor yet?

It's vastly better. Auto focus is much faster which was the main problem with the old body. I have not had a chance to use it for a full day of studio shooting yet because everyone is on holiday. Will be able to get a much better idea towards the end of January when everyone's routine goes back to normal.

I am not getting a new back. The IQ160 is perfectly good and it would not be worth my while to upgrade just for a few extra features. The upgrade would set me back another $10,000 at least and would not get me any better image quality.