• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Sutera Utama community

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a newly launched project ,UNGU by the same group, Taman Sutera & Kepland.
starting price is 828,000RM.
has any one visited the site ?
can't upload, is a pdf file..........

wuqi - like to hear your views on this area and its potential and the pricing too............thanks

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a newly launched project ,UNGU by the same group, Taman Sutera & Kepland.

wuqi - like to hear your views on this area and its potential and the pricing too............thanks

txmxn sutexra utxmx is hot for their commercial, but the place is just not as atas as its price...

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this one should be around the Perling Area , not at the Sutera Mall area. Easy acess to Coastal Highway , 1st Link as well as 2nd Link . Have not see the site yet. Maybe worth to take a look .

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
txmxn sutexra utxmx is hot for their commercial, but the place is just not as atas as its price...

I find Impressions not bad leh, though I din buy. So where in your opinion are the atas developments that are near to CIQs, and with convenient amenities, besides Horizon Hills?

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Impressions not bad leh, though I din buy. So where in your opinion are the atas developments that are near to CIQs, and with convenient amenities, besides Horizon Hills?

east Ledang, Ledang heights or any other residential within flagship B.... Those re newly development area, in terms of road layout, planning etc all are much better than old residential area e.g. Skudai or tebrau...

tamxn suterx they want to position them as atas but due to the old surrounding tamans... It is quite hard...

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
east Ledang, Ledang heights or any other residential within flagship B.... Those re newly development area, in terms of road layout, planning etc all are much better than old residential area e.g. Skudai or tebrau...

tamxn suterx they want to position them as atas but due to the old surrounding tamans... It is quite hard...

I think Sutera Utama easily trumps 80% of 'any other residential within flagship B'. I have been to more than 15 property launches all over Johor over the last 2-3 years, and Sutera Utama's build quality is definately one of the best. By the way, this Taman is driven by Keppel Land's project manager. Keppel Land is not just a passive shareholder....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Sutera Utama easily trumps 80% of 'any other residential within flagship B'. I have been to more than 15 property launches all over Johor over the last 2-3 years, and Sutera Utama's build quality is definately one of the best. By the way, this Taman is driven by Keppel Land's project manager. Keppel Land is not just a passive shareholder....

I agree. The build quality surpasses many famous developers in JB. Unfortunately I don't like the jams going in and out along Nusa Bestari.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. The build quality surpasses many famous developers in JB. Unfortunately I don't like the jams going in and out along Nusa Bestari.

Yes bro..... I din buy in the end because of the Nusa Bestari jam & the price. Was stuck a few times for 30 mins along that little stretch.....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, not many developers in JB can match their quality , at least I dont need to change doors , taps , toilet bowls , windows , sliding doors , tiles . Nice living spaces / neigbours too . But I think most people are getting sick of the jams along Nusa Bestari , which actually is KSL fault ! Very poor layout of KSL shophouses that stretch for 3km which didnt bring good biz for owners , only cause jams ! What a stupid developer. Look at Sutera Shophouses , they built it around the Sutera Mall with a big car park , easy for shopers and less jams for resident .

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, not many developers in JB can match their quality , at least I dont need to change doors , taps , toilet bowls , windows , sliding doors , tiles . Nice living spaces / neigbours too . But I think most people are getting sick of the jams along Nusa Bestari , which actually is KSL fault ! Very poor layout of KSL shophouses that stretch for 3km which didnt bring good biz for owners , only cause jams ! What a stupid developer. Look at Sutera Shophouses , they built it around the Sutera Mall with a big car park , easy for shopers and less jams for resident .

The jam's problem is largely due to the good businesses in the Nusa Bestari and Sutera mall areas and the 3-lane becoming 2-lane just below the Perling bridge. So for me, the cut-off point is the bridge which beyond that towards the north I will not touch as I expect the traffic to worsen due to more developments and more people coming to JB.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jam's problem is largely due to the good businesses in the Nusa Bestari and Sutera mall areas and the 3-lane becoming 2-lane just below the Perling bridge. So for me, the cut-off point is the bridge which beyond that towards the north I will not touch as I expect the traffic to worsen due to more developments and more people coming to JB.

Good only up to Nusa Duta from coastal highway though there is still slight jam.

leeds

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few months back I travelled via 2nd link to the The Seed avoiding Nusa Bestari and got off the highway at Jalan Camar 3 but had to pay a toll of a buck SGD, I think. Took me about 25mins from Malaysia Customs. That same route can also lead to Sutera Mall and the landed houses in Taman Sutera Utara. Check google map for the route from Camar 3.