• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Sutera Utama community

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
location-map-taman-sutera-utama-v2Ver1.jpg

Look carefully at the KTM line ? Likely to have a MRT near sutera mall ?

Last edited:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jasonjst,

I thought the station in Sutera already confirmed?

JohorMRT.jpg

Look carefully at the KTM line ? Likely to have a MRT near sutera mall ?[/QUOTE]

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jasonjst,

I thought the station in Sutera already confirmed?

View attachment 6616

Look carefully at the KTM line ? Likely to have a MRT near sutera mall ?
[/QUOTE]

There is no official confirmation. I think people are guessing lah, even the chart you posted is not official, most likely draw by some netizen lor. But if you were KTM, where will you built the stations? The key areas, Sutera Mall, BI, Medini Area where there are critical mass right. Anyway, I believed the KTM line on the Master plan of Sutera could be quite accurate, as KTM might have owned the land there.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I agreed with you on that. Since the existing rail is already there, why not make use of it, right?

1146038z0t3feo5eryeo62.gif
But if you were KTM, where will you built the stations? The key areas, Sutera Mall, BI, Medini Area where there are critical mass right. Anyway, I believed the KTM line on the Master plan of Sutera could be quite accurate, as KTM might have owned the land there.[/QUOTE]

mervyn332

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some other factors affects the station location. You may want to refer to the lrt station in kl. some stations at silly locations.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any units available at the seed ? Is yes, what type and price please. Looking at the transit plan seems to have a station at sutera. Most likely along the current rail line I guess.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any units available at the seed ? Is yes, what type and price please. Looking at the transit plan seems to have a station at sutera. Most likely along the current rail line I guess.

I will be too old and weak to use the MRT when they finally have one there ...
I think they still have a lot of Seeds there , price varies , too many types to choose . :*:

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

Went to the SEED showflat sometime just after CNY and went there again last month - there were no work progress at all and the place is now looking like an abandon construction site with no building activities going on.
Was told then that TOP will be early or middle 2013 so now it seems like its not possible even in 2014!
The site is quite far from the Sutera Mall and is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by jungle.
Quite scary actually so have to be very careful before committing.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The developer is related to keppleland so I think should be okay. The Seed is low dense condo. In Singapore it will be highly valued due to available land.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the SEED showflat sometime just after CNY and went there again last month - there were no work progress at all and the place is now looking like an abandon construction site with no building activities going on.
Was told then that TOP will be early or middle 2013 so now it seems like its not possible even in 2014!
The site is quite far from the Sutera Mall and is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by jungle.

雪鸟..tot got new launch a week ago if not wrong. u may ring them up if feel uneasy :biggrin:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cant go burst for this developer , land fully owned , funded by keppel and capital land . Look like jungle in middle of nowhere , but if you look carefully at the bigger picture , it has a story to tell . Still I belive it is a mistake to start the Seed project first as people still like landed better. They should have launch those landed and leave the Seed much later when MRTs is more or less confirm.:smile:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant go burst for this developer , land fully owned , funded by keppel and capital land . Look like jungle in middle of nowhere , but if you look carefully at the bigger picture , it has a story to tell . Still I belive it is a mistake to start the Seed project first as people still like landed better. They should have launch those landed and leave the Seed much later when MRTs is more or less confirm.:smile:

It doesn't matter who is the developer but by looking at work in progress and the site condition is the one of the ways to assess and this one fails miserably.
According to the "masterplan" model, whole jungle area will be housing and commercial development in time to come but when, 10 or 20 years later??
As for the MRT, the consultant's feasibility study is not even out yet and even if it ever got tabled and approved later which take another few years , it'll easily take another 15 to 20 years to complete, add another 5,6 years for delay which is quite common. Maybe by then, many of us may not be around to enjoy the facilities.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter who is the developer but by looking at work in progress and the site condition is the one of the ways to assess and this one fails miserably.
According to the "masterplan" model, whole jungle area will be housing and commercial development in time to come but when, 10 or 20 years later??
As for the MRT, the consultant's feasibility study is not even out yet and even if it ever got tabled and approved later which take another few years , it'll easily take another 15 to 20 years to complete, add another 5,6 years for delay which is quite common. Maybe by then, many of us may not be around to enjoy the facilities.

Good observation.. as it is not in e S&P. :biggrin:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been to 2 of its terrace showhouses. Build quality v gd, next to Taman Huanghou (lots of gd food & wet markets) with Sutera mall and nice shops just around the area. Only real minus pt is the jams around the commercial developments.

Personally, I think it is one of the better developments in the west. Surprised to see so few in this forum, though it must be said that Sutera's houses are certainly not cheap.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, if I didn’t remember wrongly, half the Nusajaya were like jungle just 5 to 6 yrs ago. There were no Jusco, Tesco, Giant, and Bestari. Bukit Indah AVE7, AVE8, most of Nusa Indaman, Horizon Hill, Medini, and Kota Iskandar, Legoland, ... plus a whole list development were just started. There was lots of deserted bungalow, who will belived the Iskandar story then ?
We were all surprised that everything just mushroom up at unbelievable speed. Those who are hunting for just a humble piece 22x70 land will know what price he is paying now. Now tell me how big is that piece of land in Sutera Utama? At most is 50 hector, it is just a deserted land not jungle lah .

Last edited: