• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Sutera Utama community

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh sorry seems like this forum not being discussed any more...? Is Sutera Mall walkable to the Seed or Impressions?

It seems 10 min walk but not v safe to walk in Malaysia. Note e side of e road is a big patch o f undeveloped forest. Anybody can hide there or drag u inside there.

leeds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh sorry seems like this forum not being discussed any more...? Is Sutera Mall walkable to the Seed or Impressions?

Seed is closer than Impression from Sutera Mall. If you are planning to look look see see, then go to the Tanah Sutera sales offices near the mall. It is at the 3 storey shop houses opposite Peking Restaurant with a big open field in between. I am sure the sales staff will be happy to take you to see the show gallery or house.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems 10 min walk but not v safe to walk in Malaysia. Note e side of e road is a big patch o f undeveloped forest. Anybody can hide there or drag u inside there.

in broad daylight, where there is some crowd, traffic , as long as you not carrying large sums of money or have too much jewellery, it's still reasomably ok la. of cos not as safe as singapore. don't walk alone at night in secluded places etc.

teanotcoffee09

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it can still be reached by walking if you don't mind the hot sun. The future plan is that The Seed will provide shuttle bus to send their residents to and fro Sutera Mall.

I am also not driving. With the scrapping of RTS, at least I can still reach The Seed by CW3. I am also exploring the possibility of getting a part time driver to drive a Malaysia car into Singapore to pick me. I think this can be done if the paper work is done right.

Last edited:

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it can still be reached by walking if you don't mind the hot sun. The future plan is that The Seed will provide shuttle bus to send their residents to and fro Sutera Mall.

I am also not driving. With the scrapping of RTS, at least I can still reach The Seed by CW3. I am also exploring the possibility of getting a part time driver to drive a Malaysia car into Singapore to pick me. I think this can be done if the paper work is done right.

Maybe we can standby a bicycle as backup..:biggrin:

My client's staffs also car pool a Malaysia reg. car to and fro from work.

I think teanotcoffee09 suggestion is viable..:p

Last edited:

xtoverus

HI JasonJST, should I be worried that Casania is still not sold out by developer since 2012? I am thinking to moving there but worried about the market condition if I plan to sell in the future. Any advice would be appreciated.

xtoverus

Hi Jason JST,

I am thinking of moving into Casania. Should I be worried that developer still has units since completion in 2012? Am concerned with the market condition. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should not be a concern what . Nothing bad or wrong is happening around the neigbourhod. I was told developer left with few units which are near the big longkang and one or two bangalow size which are hard to sell as there are direct completition in the resale market. I guess people will eventually take up when they run out of choice. Also recent market very quite due to cooling measure which made ppl believe market correction on the card.
If price price is resonable ,and u have good feeling for it why not ? I dont think price is going to come down much (if any) for landed.
Reasons: weak ringit , gst n tax ,increase wages will cause inflation big time!
By the way how much they quote you ? Last I know was 835k.

I have vested interest so u cant put too much weight on my words. You
seriously need to look at your own needs . PM me if u need.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jason JST,

I am thinking of moving into Casania. Should I be worried that developer still has units since completion in 2012? Am concerned with the market condition. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Some friends just recently went to look at some of those unsold units since 2012.
The real problem they told me was right behind the units is a low cost housing estate and those on higher floors can actually looking right into the units in Casania.
Go take a recce, drive into the low cost housing estate at the back and see for yourself who are your would be neighbors.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some friends just recently went to look at some of those unsold units since 2012.
The real problem they told me was right behind the units is a low cost housing estate and those on higher floors can actually looking right into the units in Casania.
Go take a recce, drive into the low cost housing estate at the back and see for yourself who are your would be neighbors.

The corner units in Casania are very nice. I think they are under-rated. I almost bought into Casania in end 2012 but the only deterrent was the heavy traffic and plenty of traffic lights along Nusa Bestari, which I expect to get worse. It took me at least 10 min just to travel from Bukit Indah to Casania, and back, on a weekday afternoon (non-peak hours).

DannyLumSSC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to have found this 'Taman Sutera Utama community' thread. I have booked a condo unit @ The Seed and looking forward to move into this neighbor too.

leeds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to have found this 'Taman Sutera Utama community' thread. I have booked a condo unit @ The Seed and looking forward to move into this neighbor too.

Welcome Danny boy, maybe next time we can play badminton at our club house. But must give chance, uncle old oredi, body cant do what the mind think can do.

teanotcoffee09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome Danny boy, maybe next time we can play badminton at our club house. But must give chance, uncle old oredi, body cant do what the mind think can do.

Welcome. You may like to know that there is a The Seed Facebook Group where Seed Owners share information and provide updates.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The corner units in Casania are very nice. I think they are under-rated. I almost bought into Casania in end 2012 but the only deterrent was the heavy traffic and plenty of traffic lights along Nusa Bestari, which I expect to get worse. It took me at least 10 min just to travel from Bukit Indah to Casania, and back, on a weekday afternoon (non-peak hours).

how much was cassania at end 2012 when you almost bought?