• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy Cinnamon powder in large-size packets ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello,

anyone can tell me where i can buy cinnamon powder in large size packets ?

i want to buy to control my blood sugar level lah..................tolong hor...............

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought one packet at Chinese medicine n spices shop for only a few dollars, very cheap.

Anyway really need to watch blood pressure. I recommend lose weight n eat soy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
try checking out the large supermarket at level 3 of mustaffa. this is a common spice .

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pGNC1-7539226t300x300.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most Ah Neh's sundry staLLs at wet markets shouLd have them, prices quite reasonabLe too.
Btw, if you are taLking about controLLing bLood sugar LeveLs, why not buy raw xian-cha from Chinese medicaL haLLs, douse hot water over them in a mug each morning; drink them Later when cooLed, sureLy you can see the
resuLts over time..:cool:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Ah Neh's sundry staLLs at wet markets shouLd have them, prices quite reasonabLe too.
Btw, if you are taLking about controLLing bLood sugar LeveLs, why not buy raw xian-cha from Chinese medicaL haLLs, douse hot water over them in a mug each morning; drink them Later when cooLed, sureLy you can see the
resuLts over time..:cool:

but studies show that cinnamon can lower blood sugar over 2 weeks or more even when consumption has stopped so i can afford to miss a few dosages..............

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but studies show that cinnamon can lower blood sugar over 2 weeks or more even when consumption has stopped so i can afford to miss a few dosages..............

You shouldn't just focus on cinnamon power and nothing else. Eating something in large qty isn't goot...find out the cause of ur high BP. Review your diet and see whether you nid to make changes...exercise...celery juice...Hawthon (san har)...cod liver oil...oates...garlic pills etc...r quite effective in controlling BP...

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't believe in your Dog, never heard of cinnamon powder can lower blood pressure, at best is an illusion.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello,

anyone can tell me where i can buy cinnamon powder in large size packets ?

i want to buy to control my blood sugar level lah..................tolong hor...............

There is no short cut. Do intensive exercise and not only your blood sugar is controlled, but your blood pressure too.