• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

this pic seek to be the same as earlier pics nothing change at all... slow slow...

Yes Allanckk,
When you look at the number of workers working on the condo you will start to wonder will they ever finish. :mad:

They transfer most of the workers to work on the hotel theme park because that is the facility that will make money for them. For the condo they have already collected 80% there is no rush for them.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
yayayp... let's help each other dont let ppl "bully" our fellow owners of d'esplanade.... all the best year 2013.... and wish everyone Happy new year soon..

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone started looking for a renovation contractor in Johor.
I heard some of the renovation contractor there are ruthless and you have very little chance of recovering your money if you find a bad one.
Let’s share our experience.
My unit is a C3 unit. Any one of you got the same unit as me.
http://www.kslcity.com.my/residence/floor_plan/floorplan1353656555.jpg

Here are the renovation contacts I found on the website. I am not sure which one is good.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/106275640/Johor Renovation.docx

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is KSL owners thread.

You do not sound like a owner.

There are things you can do if you think market will crash...... Just sell your home, banks share, developers shares etc.

Put your money where your thought is.

hi Andy,

that's not safe enough withdraw all you money from everywhere conceal it in your house which anywhere on the wall. :smile:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Early buyers of KSL is already sitting on paper profit. And I cannot see them losing money at all.

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like they are doing away with the 18hole MiniGolf Course and replacing the level 7 with a jurassic theme swimming pool. There is a indoor golf simulator on the same level but at hotel side which may not be accessible to residence.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like they are doing away with the 18hole MiniGolf Course and replacing the level 7 with a jurassic theme swimming pool. There is a indoor golf simulator on the same level but at hotel side which may not be accessible to residence.

i though the SPA stated was a MiniGolf Course.?? they can change anyhow for that?

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
i though the SPA stated was a MiniGolf Course.?? they can change anyhow for that?

Hi Allan, I share the same feeling as you. The MiniGolf Course is stated in the KSL D'esplanade residence brochure and also the current KSL holding website.

http://www.kslcity.com.my/residence/concept.php

Inside the SPA it talks about Sky Garden and Pool-Side Cafeteria. I was told that they have changed the MiniGolf Course to Jurassic Theme Swimming Pool. I am fine with that but did anyone hear that the theme park will be fence off from D'esplanade Residence. We will not be allowed to enter from level 7 or use the Theme Park Facility?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi foopiew, thanks for the photos and updates.
I was told about the conversion a few mths back. I heard that there will be admission charges. The original mini golf was supposed to be a shared/public facility with charges too. Hence, i am not too particular abt the change. Just that from the pic, the 'water themed attraction' doesnt look attractive....just a normal swimming pool.

The service appt/condo' pools are between and around the two blocks..... Any update on completion date?

Hi Allan, I share the same feeling as you. The MiniGolf Course is stated in the KSL D'esplanade residence brochure and also the current KSL holding website.

http://www.kslcity.com.my/residence/concept.php

Inside the SPA it talks about Sky Garden and Pool-Side Cafeteria. I was told that they have changed the MiniGolf Course to Jurassic Theme Swimming Pool. I am fine with that but did anyone hear that the theme park will be fence off from D'esplanade Residence. We will not be allowed to enter from level 7 or use the Theme Park Facility?

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi foopiew, thanks for the photos and updates.
I was told about the conversion a few mths back. I heard that there will be admission charges. The original mini golf was supposed to be a shared/public facility with charges too. Hence, i am not too particular abt the change. Just that from the pic, the 'water themed attraction' doesnt look attractive....just a normal swimming pool.

The service appt/condo' pools are between and around the two blocks..... Any update on completion date?

Hi Allan the last update i receive was Q1 2013 (End of March) but their words do not hold any water. Look at the photo the two cranes are still there. I am no construction expert but if i look at the Singapore condo. 3 months before completion you will not see any crane or plateform. Talking to them is like flogging a dead horse you will not get anywhere.