• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't we consolidate a list of owner and approach them to pressure them to finish the project without future delay. Ksl already claim 85percent they are not in a hurry to finsh the job. When there yesterday, no much progress.

hi Ferringi,

i vote you... we should do that... i have text the sale person ask her why the progress suddenly slow down since last week... no reply at all from her... if they keep slow without complete the project we (Owner) are only the losses... we should all consolidate a list and voice out....

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do see progress, though seems a little slow. Window frames up, painting started.... Was told recently completion will be 1st quarter 2013....

hi Ferringi,

i vote you... we should do that... i have text the sale person ask her why the progress suddenly slow down since last week... no reply at all from her... if they keep slow without complete the project we (Owner) are only the losses... we should all consolidate a list and voice out....

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Ferringi,

Ferringi If you are compelling the list of owners pls count me in. I am tired of them giving empty promises. Next year 1st quarter they are going to tell you it is going to delay again. When i first bought the unit paying 80% the sales person tell me the completion date should be between end of 2011 and latest 1st quarter 2012. When it reached 1st quarter 2012 they say it will be between 2nd quarters 2012 to latest 3rd quarter 2012. When it reached 3rd quarter 2012 they say it will be end of 2012 and now they say 1st quarter 2013. How to trust the date they give?

Last edited:

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap... i also feel that they are alway given empty promise and this will make the buyer feel very dispointer and scary... do count me in too....

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys here are some latest photo of KSL taken 8 Dec 2012.

SAM_0243.JPGSAM_0245.JPGSAM_0246.JPG

Last edited:

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I'm a buyer of KSL D Esplanade too.

Pls count me in and all keep in touch so that we can help each other should we decide to rent out / sell later too.

They initially told me it will be completed in Sep 2012 and I can get my keys, and then pushed back to Dec 2012 and now they say Q1 2013 due to shortage of foreign workers and they have 'since resolved' the issue.

Yes it can be pretty scary when we are paying interest and completion date is unsure. Only the 'guarantee' that there will be compensation if units are still not completed 3 years (2015) from signing SPA (2012).

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

the compensate will only apply to these first buyer who sign SPA in year 2009 have checked with the sale person.... seek the movement is really slow compare to last year...

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

the compensate will only apply to these first buyer who sign SPA in year 2009 have checked with the sale person.... seek the movement is really slow compare to last year...

I checked with the sales lady. She said there will be compensation for me if it drags 3 years beyond my date. I signed SPA in 2012. The 5 year license to KSL developer was granted in 2009. So maximum time frame KSL is allowed to delay will be till 2014.

So it's kind of uncertain as to how they are going to resolve it to avoid a serious public embarassment.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Freedom,

im signed the SPA on April 2012 too... now is bearing for the interested every month compare to other new development they come with DIBS scheme.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Freedom,

im signed the SPA on April 2012 too... now is bearing for the interested every month compare to other new development they come with DIBS scheme.

Hi Allancck, if you signed the SPA on 2012, how can they say they will only compensate for those who signed the SPA in 2009? Aren't all SPAs the same?

We need to find more KSL City D Esplanade Residence buyers and group together to protect everyone's interests.