• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

whneo

Hi WhNeo, understand only Tower A still has some units left.
Wonder how much per sq.ft. is the developer selling now? :smile:

A staff told me the cheapest available (early Oct) was a 1500 sq. ft unit facing tower B level 16
priced at RM 1.3 M without furnishing and no GRR. Penthouse units (size more than 8000 sq. ft) are
still available for more than RM 8 M. Unit facing opposite block has less privacy but still very breezy.

mu2009

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went for inspection on Tues. spend almost 2hrs in the office :(.

All ok...but then refer to the KSL brochure specification...
1) it stated timber floor for balcony- mine only tiles.
2) Natural stone for vanity top was stated, I can't verified for that.
3) My kitchen cabinet only one side (upper & lower), instead of 'L' shape.
4) In the spec 3 sliding door @balcony, was changed to 2 sliding door. I prefer 3, wider opening..

For this I will check with KSL again.

mu2009

Alfrescian
Loyal
Casement window in master was quite hard to open. when site assistant tried opened it, L glass panel (ceiling to floor) shook abit. :eek:

All d lifts were not functioning well... we were 'trapped' many times... and sometimes while waiting for the lift, it opened at the other side. 1 lift has 2 doors.

Once 3yrs rental over, KSL will decide if it need your unit to rent out. All based on market demand. Unit will return to owner if KSL decides not to rent it. UP to owner to sell or rent it out.

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has the site supervisor's contact? Thanks.
Nobody called me for second time inspection even 30 days already passed after first time inspection.

Casement window in master was quite hard to open. when site assistant tried opened it, L glass panel (ceiling to floor) shook abit. :eek:

All d lifts were not functioning well... we were 'trapped' many times... and sometimes while waiting for the lift, it opened at the other side. 1 lift has 2 doors.

Once 3yrs rental over, KSL will decide if it need your unit to rent out. All based on market demand. Unit will return to owner if KSL decides not to rent it. UP to owner to sell or rent it out.

mdmkhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday went to KSL office to clarify on the last payment of progress payment. At the same time got the contact for site supervisor:

Tower A - Mr Simon 012 7993166
Tower B - Mr Chin 012 7286660

or Snr Project Manager Mr KL Lim 012 7231802

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mdmkhoo,

Thank u very much.

Saturday went to KSL office to clarify on the last payment of progress payment. At the same time got the contact for site supervisor:

Tower A - Mr Simon 012 7993166
Tower B - Mr Chin 012 7286660

or Snr Project Manager Mr KL Lim 012 7231802

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'esplanade open for booking already. Studio rm280 , 2 bedroom rm450, 3 bedroom rm500 per night.

DSC_1529.jpg

angela810928

Hi, I bought a studio apt under 3 yrs rental w FF on Aug 2009. And I paid 680psf, looks the price not cheap by HSR agent quote for me. It is above 20th floor and face to Singapore side.
During inspection, I quite like the view of the unit although there're some works haven't don't by construction as FF. Hope they will return me the unit soon as I like to own stay.
My email is [email protected]
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I bought a studio apt under 3 yrs rental w FF on Aug 2009. And I paid 680psf, looks the price not cheap by HSR agent quote for me. It is above 20th floor and face to Singapore side.
During inspection, I quite like the view of the unit although there're some works haven't don't by construction as FF. Hope they will return me the unit soon as I like to own stay.
My email is [email protected]
View attachment 13234View attachment 13235View attachment 13236

If the rental unit is to be refurbished after a few years as part of the hotel rejuvenation, the owner has to bear the costs right?

angela810928

Haven't ask about the return part. Think they may get maintenance to renovate the unit. And I also need change some part b4 stay. I wil requested stay in my own unit w the voucher and check again, hope it's ava.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I have inspected my unit 2 times and seems like at least 90% fixed with furnitures in. There will be no 3rd inspection as KSL told me the Hotel has rented it out.

I will be booking to stay for about 2 days soon and bring my relatives and friends over.

Finally seems like the whole project is 99.99% completed as compared to the agonizing wait in 2012-2013, when the swimming pool isn't even being filled with water. Slow yes. But at least the wait is over.

The gym looks nice, the inifinity pool is great, and I love the bridge and the high rise views. The mall may not be top of the line but its convenience below the units can't be matched. At least it is a 5 storey mall with shops, cinemas and a Tesco compared with eg. sucky Yew Tee Point 2-storey mall (that Yew Tee Point 2-storey mall seriously cannot make it, really CMI). I would rather live at KSL than the condo above the sucky Yew Tee Point.

You can add me on Facebook at max2014sg at gmail dot com.

Thank you.
Art. aka Max.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming to one year count down of the 3 yrs rental liao.... Two more years to go...

I got two vouchers (no breakfast) for stay at KSL, either superior king/double at hotel tower or two bedrooms unit at apartment. Market rate at about S$110-$160. expire 21 Aug 2014. Willing to let go at S$80 each.*

PM me if keen. Will be there to facilitate check-in.*Thanks.

Hi all,

I have inspected my unit 2 times and seems like at least 90% fixed with furnitures in. There will be no 3rd inspection as KSL told me the Hotel has rented it out.

I will be booking to stay for about 2 days soon and bring my relatives and friends over.

Finally seems like the whole project is 99.99% completed as compared to the agonizing wait in 2012-2013, when the swimming pool isn't even being filled with water. Slow yes. But at least the wait is over.

The gym looks nice, the inifinity pool is great, and I love the bridge and the high rise views. The mall may not be top of the line but its convenience below the units can't be matched. At least it is a 5 storey mall with shops, cinemas and a Tesco compared with eg. sucky Yew Tee Point 2-storey mall (that Yew Tee Point 2-storey mall seriously cannot make it, really CMI). I would rather live at KSL than the condo above the sucky Yew Tee Point.

You can add me on Facebook at max2014sg at gmail dot com.

Thank you.
Art. aka Max.