• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims are not happy.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
walau you spoilt my afternoon daydream....

Don't be, one man i know in MY is Chinese and he has 3 wives. Average wealth and average looks but he has so many wives of which 2 are sisters so he only has 2 mother in laws.

Friends who know him said he should write a book on how to do this.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'll be sure to tell all the kids to say that the next time they get called up for kopi by the cops.

"it was merely to stir up discussion of important national issues"

I did note the big difference between "posting for discussion" and "stir up discussion".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i'll be sure to tell all the kids to say that the next time they get called up for kopi by the cops.

"it was merely to stir up discussion of important national issues"

They can say whatever they want. It doesn't mean they'll be let off the hook.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can say whatever they want. It doesn't mean they'll be let off the hook.

that is obvious since they are not connected to the elites.

one law for elites, one for peasants. why can't you leave poor woffles in peace?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are not happy

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.
You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
You are a Muslim

I believe these are referring to the militant and radical groups, the majority of the muslim are generally moderate and peace loving people. :smile: Okie, okie!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam predicted the Malay issue way before Amy Cheong loses here sleep over a noisy void deck wedding.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the West trying to Xtainize the world in order to gain world domination. The West have been using Xtainity as a proganda tool and missionaries used to carry out the acts of colonialism for ages. All these incidents have political agendas. Open your eyes!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
We share the same view.

Christianity is fundamentally primitive politics. The ancient enslaved Jews wanted to establish religious / political-power against their overwhelming "might makes right" / evil force, the "Republican" Romans. So, the Jews invented Yahweh's Messiah, Jesus Christ, which was designed to politically organize and rally their tribes. Christianity, today, amounts to a competitive political party. Islam can be considered an opposing candidate. Western atheism tends to oppose both.

US today, Christians tend to lean toward the Republican's, heavy-handed, "might makes right", policies. Power-crazy "authority worshippers" tend to be protestant Christian and Republican.

Last edited:

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims in Singapore are not happy in Singapore because there are not enough Halal food for them to eat. So first they start with McD, then Burger King, then Coffee Bean, then Wendy's, now want Subway.

Soon, Muslims will ask to Halal Carl's Junior and Starbucks because now they employ Malays as cashiers and baristas.