• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Setia Sky 88 community - Progress Photo Apr 2014

taken from Show gallery

Attachments

• photorrr.JPG
    photorrr.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,018

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is the Sky 88 3rd tower fully sold out yet?

Do u know what is pricing like for remaining units, if any?

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now that the Chinese developers are flooding JBCC with so many units in the next 5-8 years, what do you think of the impact to our Sky88 units?

Should I sell once it TOPs or wait for MRT to be up in 2019?

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not forgetting $50rm per trip to stay there :p

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last time when they sell, they sell with a "Can see Singapore View"

When you are selling, you need to sell with " Princess Cove R&F " view

Now that the Chinese developers are flooding JBCC with so many units in the next 5-8 years, what do you think of the impact to our Sky88 units?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any capital appreciation or rental yield may have to be written off. Future buyers will just buy direct with subsidies from the Chinese developers with big supplies in the pipeline for next 5-10 years, if the quality is decent.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Base on my understanding of China developers way of selling.......

The will lunch in phrase.....1a, 1b, 1c, 2, 2a, 2b.
Early buyers will get the most benefit and best return as price will increase every phrase.

A project in second line Guang Zhou project.
Prices have increase triple by the time last phrase kick in.

A lot of such projects are 80-90% sold but occupancy rate is only 40% or lesser.

Any capital appreciation or rental yield may have to be written off. Future buyers will just buy direct with subsidies from the Chinese developers with big supplies in the pipeline for next 5-10 years, if the quality is decent.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you can sell upon TOP , sell it before all other projects 'TOP.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Base on my understanding of China developers way of selling.......

The will lunch in phrase.....1a, 1b, 1c, 2, 2a, 2b.
Early buyers will get the most benefit and best return as price will increase every phrase.

A project in second line Guang Zhou project.
Prices have increase triple by the time last phrase kick in.

A lot of such projects are 80-90% sold but occupancy rate is only 40% or lesser.

China have lots of cash rich buyers whovare either business owners or black money. Not sure abt JB.

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just my observation:-
Mature area, large land parcel not cheap and easily avail.
More appealing if target groups don’t depend on MRT.
MRT announcement is a bonus though.
Tebrau is still the main conduit for travellers up north entering Johor or Singapore, but expecting more hotels, hotel cum service apartments and less of residential blocks along here.
Transit traffic will benefit Tebrau since, due to CIQ, they can conveniently bypass Danga Bay, Tanjong Puteri and JBCC altogether.
The real estates here are sustained by local businesses and influx of transient users/shoppers/buyers.
Follows also the path where night clubs and the sleazy trades flourish, not too near though for the weak :smile:
Other areas remain highly sterile and govt controlled.
The economics are there but govt/planners can be over-optimistic and mess up like in the coastal area, at least this area is out of Sultant whims and fancies.
So hang on tight, storm is brewing on the horizon, only drizzle or stop in front your doorstep though :smile:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;XyOjT5JezTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyOjT5JezTM#t=55[/video]

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia Sky 88 community - Progress Photo Sep 2014

Hi, i was on location two days ago trying to take a pic of Twin Galaxy but ended up with a pic of Sky 88 to share with you.

2014-09-17 11.59.26.jpg

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Setia Sky 88 community - Progress Photo Sep 2014

Altus tower

Piling completed at End Sep 2014 .

called for 2nd 10%

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got some pics taken on 12 Dec to share. But so far unable to upload here.

So if you guys want to take a look, click here.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Altus still got units unsold, I received a letter from SP Setia to refer friends and family.

I'm quite happy with the progress of Sky88, just saw it last weekend, rising at a study pace.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal

Altus still got units unsold, I received a letter from SP Setia to refer friends and family.

I'm quite happy with the progress of Sky88, just saw it last weekend, rising at a study pace.

Hi any idea how much psft above 12th floor.How much deposit and is freehold?

Thanks

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi any idea how much psft above 12th floor.How much deposit and is freehold?

Thanks