• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Dog ANDREW LOH HONG PUEY and Mr Brown invited to ISTANA function!!!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNz. the PAP dogs want to thank their lap dogs for their hardwork ?! Mr Brown was invited too.. I wonder y. :rolleyes: how cum PAP dogs nv invite tat TOC ah neh ravi philemon leh?? :rolleyes:

i told you all b4 Andrew Loh confirm is PAP dog. See lah... knn. backboneless mo peng fuck face. KNNz :mad::oIo:

Publichouse:

The Prime Minister invited some fans of his Facebook page to tea this afternoon. Among those invited were our Editor-in-Chief, Andrew Loh; Mr Brown, aka Lee Kin Mun; and Dr JiaJia and his brother.

Altogether about 15 to 20 people were invited and the session lasted one and a half hours. Also present were Acting Minister for Manpower, Tan Chuan Jin; Choa Chu Kang GRC MP Zaqy Mohamed and MP Low Yen Ling.

We understand the Straits Times will have a report on the meeting.

298831_337450486348974_1181661389_n.jpg

very old pictures of PAP dog Andrew Loh Hong Puey speaking up for the White Dogs. :oIo: then he resigned from PAP to join WP. now he resign from WP to go back PAP again? SPINELESS!!! :rolleyes: Thanks to bro OverTheCounter for these pictures:

al.gif

al02.gif

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever the historical background of Singapore, we don't deserve the form of democracy we are having now. Having a different background and being different is not a good excuse to deny us a right of fair representation.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
HaHaHa,I still remember vividly the day when PeasantMoNKEy (Pmonkey10) announced that he was going to caribbean sea resort for holiday,before and after he posted the ugly BIG BOOBS photo,he was almost there at the old forum with PAP lumber 1,unbeatable slogans.
NO,I do not think PeasantMoNKEy (Pmonkey10) is a PAP dog,he is trying to establish himself to be an independent commentator.
ANDREW LOH HONG PUEY is no PAP dog!

Of course PAP is so desperate to get some supporters in the new media,so do not be surprised that more and more softer bloggers will be invited to have tea with PM,DPM,Ministers,President,ex-President,what have you,we should know how PAP play the gamethe game.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew Loh defending himself? :rolleyes: y u so sure he no pap dog? r u the parasite in his backside?? :biggrin:

HaHaHa,I still remember vividly the day when PeasantMoNKEy (Pmonkey10) announced that he was going to caribbean sea resort for holiday,before and after he posted the ugly BIG BOOBS photo,he was almost there at the old forum with PAP lumber 1,unbeatable slogans.
NO,I do not think PeasantMoNKEy (Pmonkey10) is a PAP dog,he is trying to establish himself to be an independent commentator.
ANDREW LOH HONG PUEY is no PAP dog!

Of course PAP is so desperate to get some supporters in the new media,so do not be surprised that more and more softer bloggers will be invited to have tea with PM,DPM,Ministers,President,ex-President,what have you,we should know how PAP play the gamethe game.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL @ those idiots wearing a name tag. What's this, a speed dating session or tv game show?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who is a true blue blogger and netizen will never meet pinky or anyone from the MIW.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's nothing wrong with bloggers meeting PM. There is such a thing as getting to know the enemy.

What I do know is that if Andrew Loh was not invited and he found out that other bloggers were, the next time he meets them there will be fireworks.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing wrong with bloggers meeting PM. There is such a thing as getting to know the enemy.

What I do know is that if Andrew Loh was not invited and he found out that other bloggers were, the next time he meets them there will be fireworks.

means wat? wat fireworks? Andrew loh "xiao qi" like a gu niang throw tantrum???? :biggrin: