• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holiday in Hokkaido

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are planning to go to Hokkaido for a holiday in Oct or Nov. two couples, four people..self drive.

Any advice?

Thanks

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
We are planning to go to Hokkaido for a holiday in Oct or Nov. two couples, four people..self drive.

Any advice?

Thanks

TracyTan866 - I do have a few recommendation for you. Oct/Nov, still got time I will recommend you next week ok after I get back from Beijing. Wife and I love Hokkaido she was there 3 times last year and also just this June. How many days you guys planning?

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you went to hokkaido, why don't you just gave her advice
( this _ to bro Joe )

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you went to hokkaido, why don't you just gave her advice
( this _ to bro Joe )

I have a few things in my mind to recommend but will be helpful is know how many days la. Oct/Nov is a very beautiful season in Hokkaido, I was there during the same period last year and came back to see the flood in Bangkok. Oct/Nov the whole Hokkaido is turn into orange/red colour of autumn. Some of the places die die must go is Asahegawa, Furama, Hakkodate, Onuma the details I will give later la especially where to makan.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Any advice?

Thanks

For a start if you still not book your hotel I recommend you Toyoko Inn (Its budget hotel but all the locations are very central and close to their JR train stations) average price is 5000-7000 yen, we almost fully use Toyoko Inn everywhere in Japan. In Japan no need to stay in 5 stars hotel because you will be out most of the time and just needed a bed to sleep at night. Save the money and splurge on Onsen better.

http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/index.html

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ooooh! love the onsen there. must go.

yaaaaa for onsen best and wife and I really don't mind to spend S$500-700 per night in a good one that usually comes with dinner and breakfast. I mean you're gonna be in enjoying their hotspring whole day there right so its not too much to pay la. A good place to look for one of them good ryokan is here

http://www.japanican.com/ryokan/

Ok I got to go now to the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven for today.

Last edited:

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
one advice for you, dun go

studies shows that fishes and food had gone past safety radiation levels.

It may be evident lots of japanese will be affected and suffers radiation induced illness.

its retribution, the Koreans said. They are still visiting the Yakusuni shows they have no remorse but you dun have be a part of this retribution.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes karma is a bitch!
Die japs die!
Leave all the AV actresses to become comfort women!
Hip hip hurray!

It may be evident lots of japanese will be affected and suffers radiation induced illness.

its retribution, the Koreans said. They are still visiting the Yakusuni shows they have no remorse but you dun have be a part of this retribution.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are damned right. The Japs are hiding it. No need to go join them there to die. There have been already quite a few cases of hongkie pregnant women having miscarriages going to Japan on trips that are not cheap if you consider the abortions. Go at your own risk. Japan and the coasts of China and Korea are in very very bad shape.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 - I do have a few recommendation for you. Oct/Nov, still got time I will recommend you next week ok after I get back from Beijing. Wife and I love Hokkaido she was there 3 times last year and also just this June. How many days you guys planning?

thanks..abt 10days

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a few things in my mind to recommend but will be helpful is know how many days la. Oct/Nov is a very beautiful season in Hokkaido, I was there during the same period last year and came back to see the flood in Bangkok. Oct/Nov the whole Hokkaido is turn into orange/red colour of autumn. Some of the places die die must go is Asahegawa, Furama, Hakkodate, Onuma the details I will give later la especially where to makan.

Yes, my friend Alan recommends that we go for abt 10 days during oct/nov. is that too long for just hokkaido?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a start if you still not book your hotel I recommend you Toyoko Inn (Its budget hotel but all the locations are very central and close to their JR train stations) average price is 5000-7000 yen, we almost fully use Toyoko Inn everywhere in Japan. In Japan no need to stay in 5 stars hotel because you will be out most of the time and just needed a bed to sleep at night. Save the money and splurge on Onsen better.

http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/index.html

nothing has been done yet.

the planning is tentatively for 10 days, mainly for food, nature and onsen.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yaaaaa for onsen best and wife and I really don't mind to spend S$500-700 per night in a good one that usually comes with dinner and breakfast. I mean you're gonna be in enjoying their hotspring whole day there right so its not too much to pay la. A good place to look for one of them good ryokan is here

http://www.japanican.com/ryokan/

Ok I got to go now to the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven for today.

is the onsen for private use? can accommodate two couples?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ohhh.......