• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Casket Services in Singapore

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I has been seeing commerical advertisement by Singapore Casket 新加坡殡仪馆 for the past weeks during late at night timing. I dun think anyone has discussed this topic because it is taboo for some people but it is something that everyone will need it one time or another. These information would be useful in times of need especially if it is a sudden death of our loved ones.. I have heard that Singapore Casket is a public listed company and Australian owned. They are also the most expensive in Singapore. I know for Chinese, it would cost around $10,000 for a 5 day funeral.

Has anyone actually checked out who are those that charges much higher? Who gives a better service?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Has anyone actually checked out who are those that charges much higher? Who gives a better service?

My Dad's funeral was handled by Singapore Casket. $6000 including cremation and return of ashes. He was very happy with the service and had no complaints whatsoever.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My Dad's funeral was handled by Singapore Casket. $6000 including cremation and return of ashes. He was very happy with the service and had no complaints whatsoever.

hi there

1. sammy, dead man tells no tales or complaint mah!
2. unless, he is the 2nd coming, oops!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No complains, must be a very satisfied customer, did he recommend that you use them for yours too, when the time come! WHEN!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No complains, must be a very satisfied customer, did he recommend that you use them for yours too, when the time come! WHEN!

I leave that to those who arrange my funeral. However, I'll certainly speak up if I find the service unsatisfactory.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

how you know he is please?

he arise after xx days
to tell you?

or, silence is golden?
he never bothered?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
110902014151-india-funeral-pyre-horizontal-gallery.jpg

This method very cost effective and efficient!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are ever at the Singapore Casket, instead of the lift try taking the stairs up or down.

There is an unmistakable smell of rotting, decomposing flesh in the stairwell.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean all in for $6000? Its not that bad. I suppose it is not a buddhist ritual? That one will be around $10,000.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firewood is very expensive. In Ah Neh land, bodies of many are half burnt and thrown into river ganges to be eaten by stray dogs.

The new thing is to freeze dry the corpses which turn into dust when shaken.

Singapore lack of land and wood. Fire department sure come and lots of complaint from sinkie if use the methos as in photo.

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Ah Neh land, bodies of many are half burnt and thrown into river ganges to be eaten by stray dogs.
The sahus will eat dead bodies too.
7k plus for my recent relatives wake with monks chanting for 5 nights.