• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Hills will be launching "The Valley West Precinct" new phase 6B1/6B2 for registration which consists of

6B1 ( 24' x 75' ) Indicative Price from RM1 mil onward

2 storey Link House intermediate, build up 2,537 sf
2 storey Link House Corner, build up 2,622 sf

6B2 ( 22' x 75' ) Indicative Price from RM900k onward

2 storey Link House intermediate, build up 2,361 sf
2 storey Link House Corner, build up 2,643 sf

Am not buying anymore but I think this is still a good deal especially if you get units below 1M.

need to ballot again

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
got my keys for my house at the hills 2C1 last month, it seem there are quite a numbers of leaking at bathrooms, taps toilet bowls, washing basin & the 2nd floor ceilings seem to have traces of water leaking in from roof, some at ground floor ceilings too.

others i noticed is the staircase railings were not properly install, it is quite shaky when checking it, the main sliding glass aluminum panel beisde the main wooden door is also very shaky, can just use hands to shake it a bit, the whole structure is shaking.

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
got my keys for my house at the hills 2C1 last month, it seem there are quite a numbers of leaking at bathrooms, taps toilet bowls, washing basin & the 2nd floor ceilings seem to have traces of water leaking in from roof, some at ground floor ceilings too.

others i noticed is the staircase railings were not properly install, it is quite shaky when checking it, the main sliding glass aluminum panel beisde the main wooden door is also very shaky, can just use hands to shake it a bit, the whole structure is shaking.

welcome to malaysia .... :biggrin::wink:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leaks is the most painful thing to resolve.

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

I have a brand new superlink terrace house for sale in The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills. TOP issued in August 2013.

Land area: 26x80
Built in: 2993 sq ft
4+1. All bedrooms with ensuite bath.
Family area on 2nd floor
Maid's room
Wide car porch - able to park 2 cars
Beautiful, tranquil ambince. The Hills Precinct is the most exclsuvie precinct in Horizon Hills, surrounded by bugalows.
Asking price: RM1.4 million neg.

Can also consider renting out partially furnished to expat tenant at RM4,500. Tenant can choose own furnishings within budget of RM40,000.

Please email all enquiries to [email protected]

Darren

Hi all,

I got a corner lot terraced house planning to let go:

Horizon hill
2 storey terraced house
The green 2d1
Completion on Oct 2014
Land area 22x75 With turfing
I'm the owner of the unit

If you interested, kindly pm me and I shall contact you.

Darren

got my keys for my house at the hills 2C1 last month, it seem there are quite a numbers it is quite shaky when checking it, the main sliding glass aluminum panel beisde the main wooden door is also very shaky

Hi bro, you cant complain to the developer? What kind of service is this!! Since you just got the keys and you have not touching anything yet include the toilet bowl, i believe you can make a complain about it. Hope every goes well to you..

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I got a corner lot terraced house planning to let go:

Horizon hill
2 storey terraced house
The green 2d1
Completion on Oct 2014
Land area 22x75 With turfing
I'm the owner of the unit

If you interested, kindly pm me and I shall contact you.

can u PM me ? I cannot PM u .

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Greens @ The Hills

DSC_2189.JPG
DSC_2190.JPG
DSC_2191.JPG
DSC_2195.JPG