• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nude pic of 60 Taiwanese actresses/models with 李宗瑞 leak out liao...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check out longkang...wah dis ah seah kia Justin Li Zhong Rui (李宗瑞) outdo Edison Chan....pictures also got open pussy, suck dick...The different females were involved in the leaks which includes Kelly Lin (林熙蕾), Amber Ann (安心亞) and Maggie Wu( 吳亞馨). :biggrin:

F200712100943142152031089.jpg
%E5%AE%89%E5%BF%83%E4%BA%9E2.jpg
17445.jpg

http://gutteruncensorednewsd.blogspot.com/2012/08/taiwan-sex-scandal-involving-60-female.html

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<a href=http://gutteruncensorednewsd.blogspot.hk/?zx=e28e91d695fa6a0a>Gutteruncensored.com</a> has all the juicy details.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it common around entertainment circle. Just that it is not being said out or made normal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to corrupt a person, let him join politics or showbiz.

That corruption may, but not necessarily always, be sexual. And it is the same for both sexes.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maximilian Chua-Heng is gonna be devastated. :o

Thanks Bro, I been asking around in the chat room who is that lady in Maximilian Chua-Heng avatar - Kelly Lin (林熙蕾).

Swee... high and mighty with a distintive aura around her in that avatar.

jw5

Loyal
Thanks Bro, I been asking around in the chat room who is that lady in Maximilian Chua-Heng avatar - Kelly Lin (林熙蕾).

Swee... high and mighty with a distintive aura around her in that avatar.

If u like her, there are a couple of movies I can recommend:
-- Fulltime Killer (scenes of her running and jumping about in a long skirt)
-- Mad Detective (scenes of her sitting behind Lau Ching Wan on a motorbike) - watched on youtube recently.

MCH can probably recommend more.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
-- Mad Detective (scenes of her sitting behind Lau Ching Wan on a motorbike) - watched on youtube recently.

None can match the one with Andy Lau, something about gambling in Las Vegas and the sex scene she had with Aaron Kwok, filmed in Malaysia.
:p

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

None can match the one with Andy Lau, something about gambling in Las Vegas and the sex scene she had with Aaron Kwok, filmed in Malaysia.
:p

Kum siah bro... will check it out later. Cheerz!

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only dumb virgin boys will believe that the female celebrities in the competitive Taiwanese entertainment industry have not slept around, regardless of rich men or directors.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng went into longkang saw only a few leh where got 60?:confused:
but is nice to see rare nudes of actresses lah not wasted leh.:biggrin: