• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to win some Kopi $ from the BPL..

jw5

Loyal
La Liga nothing much to comment when the top two teams are always favorites. Levante will be without their key striker. Levante and Wigan. See the linkage? :biggrin:

Yeah, Kone left Levante to join Wigan. Could be another good acquisition.
Wigan have good attacking options, but their defence is still bad.
Sometimes opening days can throw up some surprises, betting small on "absurd" results is always an option. :wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To me Wigan is a koyak team..share with you a Light hearted one here..
There was this weekend's game afew seasons ago.Spurs was giving 1/34 to Wigan at home.Took Spurs.
Woke up and checked the resuLts on Livescores.At a gLance i thought i Lost that bet cos it was 1-0.
But on further scrunity, it actuaLLy read 11-0 !!!
What a morning it was..:smile:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes opening days can throw up some surprises, betting small on "absurd" results is always an option. :wink:

Yeah but their turnaround came in Feb 2012 and they beat Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and lost 2-1 to Chelsea and avoided relegation. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what i was talking about about and why Dave Whelan was reluctant to let Martinez leave to join Liverpool.

uzaMf.jpg

Yeah but their turnaround came in Feb 2012 and they beat Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and lost 2-1 to Chelsea and avoided relegation. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, fellow football kakis.

My selection tonight:

1. Wigan-Chelsea: FT Take Chelsea put -0.5/1 @ 1.950 (in already)
2. Man City-Southampton: No feeling yet but feel results will be unexpected. (Have not in yet. My heart is take Southampton eat Man City [email protected])

Wish every bros HUAT HUAT HUAT!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, don't want to think too much liaoz. Second match, Man City - Southampton also in liaoz. KNN, just a football match.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK, fellow football kakis.

My selection tonight:

1. Wigan-Chelsea: FT Take Chelsea put -0.5/1 @ 1.950 (in already)
2. Man City-Southampton: No feeling yet but feel results will be unexpected. (Have not in yet. My heart is take Southampton eat Man City [email protected])

Wish every bros HUAT HUAT HUAT!

Bro, Mancity give sibeh swee to me..anyway goodLucks ! :wink:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good news is that Martinez is fielding the same team that won 7 of their 9 premier league games. But the ball is round. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wigan damn disappointing. Dominated Chelski yet can't even score a freaking goal. :rolleyes: Next up, 3 pts for Man City :biggrin: