• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to win some Kopi $ from the BPL..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray! Man Yoo won! Now Gary Lim of TNP can brag about it in full coverage tomorrow unlike the Everton game where it was reluctant and bitterly composed, brief report and one day late. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Boss, why were the herds so confident on Spurs when it's so obvious that WBA would get a point out of the game? :confused:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, why were the herds so confident on Spurs when it's so obvious that WBA would get a point out of the game? :confused:

<s>Employee</s> Boss i dunno leh because my interests in BPL games are minimal and none for today except Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Serie A :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
as there is a particular asshole freeloader that lurks in here for free football tips.

is it the same fellow who hasn't posted in this thread yet, but used to kpkb in the tcss thread that the "predictions" were wrong? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
WTF! Sunderland and Reading haven't open plate yet!

This one no plate but me go with Sunderland. If later plate open, odds swee swee. Me just take Sunderland. Mai Tau Tia liaoz. :wink:

bro, u got read my post #161 or not? :o :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

boss, how come u never say obvious AV, QPR and Southampton would win? :biggrin:

nabei, that Darren Bent damn useless man.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stoke vs Arsenal: Stoke win :biggrin:

sophia-ruby-clancy.jpg

boyfriend

I luv soccer and catch the exciting matches on a regular basis.

From my point of view, the only way from soccer betting is to do your homework by analzying the teams and past H2H. For instance, I use http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-statistics/matches_today to check the daily match fixtures and prepare myself. They provide very useful and detailed statistics which is available free for the public.

In tonight match Stoke vs Arsenal, I look up http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-...tistics/home/690_Stoke_City_FC/660_Arsenal_FC and it shows Stoke City performance in their home ground against Arsenal. It has been pretty impressive!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stalemate definitely not possible since the fools has scored.:biggrin:
will the fools able to defend the lead?
or 1-0 all the way to game end?:eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, it's true that the margin is thin, as i mentioned the way to make money is called scalping. back at higher odds and lay at lower. there is a software that i was playing with few months back, it's better than the common one. it allows you to connect to betfair and betdaq simultaneously, so even before the game or race start, you can already make money from them, so the term arbitrage. btw, i don't believe in paying for the software though the advantage is you are buying to view the faster ticks to your advantage. but i have seen some crooks offering odds that make you think that there is surprise in an outcome of an event, especially in horse racing. speaking from experience, this sprts trading thing is only for making beer money. i have a friend who also subscribe to the software and made tens of thousands years ago. eventually, all went back.:smile:

i have a friend who used to suscribe to this arbitage software stuffs, where you can make use of it bet on aLmost aLL sporting events via the back & Lay method; but then the outLay is huge and the margins v thin.In the Long run, he decided to discard it..:cool:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, it's true that the margin is thin, as i mentioned the way to make money is called scalping. back at higher odds and lay at lower. there is a software that i was playing with few months back, it's better than the common one. it allows you to connect to betfair and betdaq simultaneously, so even before the game or race start, you can already make money from them, so the term arbitrage. btw, i don't believe in paying for the software though the advantage is you are buying to view the faster ticks to your advantage. but i have seen some crooks offering odds that make you think that there is surprise in an outcome of an event, especially in horse racing. speaking from experience, this sprts trading thing is only for making beer money. i have a friend who also subscribe to the software and made tens of thousands years ago. eventually, all went back.:smile:

Scalping required lots of comm involves, unless lots per side is reduced. CB abitrage on what, bo jio? :smile: