• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to win some Kopi $ from the BPL..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy.Just hedge your bets against those so-caLLed tipsters from TNP ! ! ! :biggrin::eek:
EPL lah. you suka suka change league name like that.

Me think is don't greedy and don't double up all the time will be safe. Occasionally, play a little on final score.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry but i don't need tips. Because it is Barclays Premier League. To call it English Premier League is a joke with too many foreign players. BPL may be most popular but overrated because at International level England have failed for half a century to win trophies. :biggrin:

barclays-premier-league-logo.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry but i don't need tips. Because it is Barclays Premier League. To call it English Premier League is a joke with too many foreign players. BPL may be most popular but overrated because at International level England have failed for half a century to win trophies. :biggrin:
Honestly, me just hope to win some beer and ciagrette money with live entertainment. :smile: Even no win, enjoy the match.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect some upsets and unexpected results.
Season start always like that one.
Good luck to all! Heng Heng!
Btw shouldn't this thread be at gambling forum?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. OK guys. Just take this as some entertainment lah. Win no need to happy, lose also no need to sad.

Me use private room money invested a little nia. Not easy to win a lot. Win a little should be no problem.

Huat Arh!