• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why thights acheing after love-makeing sessions? Any doctors to answering?

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
any doctors here can answering this question?

why thights acheing after love-makeing sessions? any ways to make to stronger and no acheing so much? what exercising can helping me not make my legs not so acheing or tiring? sometime, i weak until cannot stand still. i exercises and playing squashes with Freddie and sometimes with Leslie and Alan so I quiet fit one.

What foods or drinks could helps me be stronger and no tirings so easily? Everytimes, after i do love-makeing in someone, my limbs can acheing and sometimes cannot standing properly and needs to resting and pantings. is some veins connects to your legs?

is it love-makeing to different sexs will makes you legs more tired? To boy more tiring then to girl?

Selemat Hari Raiya of all malays friends here.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have osteoporosis. There is no cure. For fucks sake, if your thighs ache from having sex in horizontal position you have a serious problem.

darylmackoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missionary position is done with the knees in contact with bed or floor. You don't have to lift them off. But to each is own thrill.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got osteoarthritis, I same same
thighs feel tire and pulling everytime

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

why thights acheing after love-makeing sessions? any ways to make to stronger and no acheing so much? what exercising can helping me not make my legs not so acheing or tiring? sometime, i weak until cannot stand still. i exercises and playing squashes with Freddie and sometimes with Leslie and Alan so I quiet fit one .

Freddie, Leslie and you are out of fashion. The current gay brothers in this forum are Erection2011, Alamaking and KNNBCCB :biggrin:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

why thights acheing after love-makeing sessions? any ways to make to stronger and no acheing so much? what exercising can helping me not make my legs not so acheing or tiring? sometime, i weak until cannot stand still. i exercises and playing squashes with Freddie and sometimes with Leslie and Alan so I quiet fit one.

What foods or drinks could helps me be stronger and no tirings so easily? Everytimes, after i do love-makeing in someone, my limbs can acheing and sometimes cannot standing properly and needs to resting and pantings. is some veins connects to your legs?

is it love-makeing to different sexs will makes you legs more tired? To boy more tiring then to girl?

frog leg chicken leg

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

why thights acheing after love-makeing sessions? any ways to make to stronger and no acheing so much? what exercising can helping me not make my legs not so acheing or tiring?

You did it all wrong. Don't mind to tell us how you make love?

nycheong

Alfrescian
Loyal

why thights acheing after love-makeing sessions? is some veins connects to your legs?

The reasons is the nerve in the prostate region rediate down the legs that cause the pain. Pain killer will solve the problem. Just like headache.