• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uni official and his teacher wife fired for naked photos leaked online

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn, who leaked out the pics of Erection2011, Alamaking and me having a good time with DaShuangXi and IreneYeoh? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should encourage this, since they can allow " CAN SIn nOw" !! this is nothing, will give the Chinese population a big boost...ha ha ha

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

%E5%BA%90%E6%B1%9F19.jpg

"I'm ugly meh??? :oIo: We have some 181 photos that is circulating in China forums and comes in a RAR file. Happy searching hehehe"

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. guys! pls pardon me hoh!
2. this just comes to my "sick" mind.
3. hahaha!
4. just imagine this: ah pink, ah jinnx, ah saw, ah cow, botak ah neh doing the same thing.
5. what would be the outcome like?