• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all politics. As you know relaxman's idol has been selling a lot of land to china developers. U just see the land reclamation on both sides of permas bridge. Who is the loser in all these development? It's the federal govt. now every business man bypass the state n govt n straightaway talk to the big guy for concession. IMO it's all wayang in the game of thrones.

The author sounds like one of us, another iskandar supporter. Maybe he is also contributing in this forum too. :biggrin:

Many anti iskandar guys here actually have invested in landed properties in JB, but just that they like to talk bad and slag on the high rise projects (esp the chinese developers) here.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many anti iskandar guys here actually have invested in landed properties in JB, but just that they like to talk bad and slag on the high rise projects (esp the chinese developers) here.

Before you write another stupid comment, answer post 1444 first.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls prove your statement that "now every business man bypass the state n govt.......".

Look around you. business man developer go straight to the big guy to negotiate land deals.

So don't twist and turn anymore.

Where is the answer to post 1444? 300 units or 300 advertisements? You dare come here n ask stulid questions some more?

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should seriously consider getting a driving license and a car if you intend to stay in Johor. It makes a lot of difference to the quality of life, lots of places to explore.
And on gps, I suggest using the app Sygic. It's a offline map , lifetime license for $20. Works pretty well.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should seriously consider getting a driving license and a car if you intend to stay in Johor. It makes a lot of difference to the quality of life, lots of places to explore.
And on gps, I suggest using the app Sygic. It's a offline map , lifetime license for $20. Works pretty well.

ya, will definitely get a car if and when I retire there :smile: so chip !

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia is a big enough to explore. I am a Malaysian and I too drive my MPV with my family. Day trip to remote places like Tanjung Sepat for seafood, Sekincan for crabs, Kluang for Lor mee, Klang for bak kut teh..or Tanjung Malim for pau. Or overnight trip to Penan
It is good bonding for families too. I love fishing so it is full MPV to Mersing over weekends. Never ending short trips..good for relaxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.