• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
completely agree. So far, I only witness the push cart style of dim sum in Penang, JB still yet to find (in term of coffeeshop setting and not restaurant).

Dim Sum must sip chinese tea, eat slowly, chit chat with family and friends while eat. Usually by the time finished, almost 11am and can get ready to travel to next location for Lunch!

Ya. Need to push further north for dim sum.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Not optimistic about it but hope so lah, like a famous actor once said, if you have no dreams in life then you are no different from salted fish LOL!:p

If one works the field diligently, there would be harvest to look forward to.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just drove to and fro KL from my JB house yesterday. Yes in one day. So Port Dickson is okay la.... HAHA

Hao Hua Xiang Restoran. It is along the main road between CIMB bank and Hong Leong bank. It is on the left hand side on the way from Seremban to PD. Lukut is the town before PD. One of the best, in my opinion especially the emperor pao which is a combination of lo mai kai and tai pau.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hao Hua Xiang Restoran. It is along the main road between CIMB bank and Hong Leong bank. It is on the left hand side on the way from Seremban to PD. Lukut is the town before PD. One of the best, in my opinion especially the emperor pao which is a combination of lo mai kai and tai pau.

Bookmarked with Thanks.
Hopefully got hooters carrying the dim sums..:p

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want good food in KL, I can show you the way. I KL lang.

When I am in KL we normally stay at SS City budget hotel behind Times Square. Beside the hotel there is a dumpling restaurant run by China folks. Food there is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.