• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to go JB at 230am for a quick supper and banking matters but was turned off when I saw the massive jams. Tried Tuas and reach Tuas 3am so no jams.

However, coming back 5am from Tuas the jam was already building up

I understand the massive jams yesterday ard 6+ to 7pm @ Tuas reach all the way back to around the last Shell before entering Tuas.. The jam at Woodlands reach almost Diary Farm @ BKE. No kidding. I wonder why Qing Ming is so popular with believers that they have to do it on the first weekend.. Hmm...
Banking at 3 AM ??

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I left at 345pm via Tuas..

Spore side jam approx 40 min

Malaysia side 1 hr.

When I see the many lanes merging into a few legal lanes I remember this thread n d discussions.

Many JB cars n a few spore cars as well doing d extra lane thing

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia side 1 hr.

When I see the many lanes merging into a few legal lanes I remember this thread n d discussions.

Waaa...... so bad now a days !?!?!!

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia side 1 hr.

Next time must apply 1/2 leave , go in at 1pm .

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents' fault cos they never use ultra scan.

got another scenario you wanna ask me?

I came from a very humble background. Lived in rented flat with a gambling addict father. I know what it is to live life in the dumps. Back in the 80s, it was very hard to qualify for welfare, so we never got any. But thru hardwork, risk taking, and luck (but I believe luck is a function of hardwork just like how Michael Jordon's shots are always lucky), I am now very comfortable. But those ppl I got to know when I was living below the poverty line, most of them have hardly moved up the social ladder. Why?

Cos they always make EXCUSES. I have got TONS of examples how these ppl don't do enough to improve their lives. The stories are always the similar. Boss picks on me. Work hours too long. Father sick. Mother sick. Car accident. So in my mind is why never buy insurance?

no money. So why don't work harder?

got 10 children to feed. then why didn't use condoms?

Retrenchment. Then can spend less? Can dun hire maid? can take public transport? Cannot? then how? I pay for you?

Charity is bad. Compassion when applied wrongly is also bad. not that I am evil, but the truth is that charity and compassion costs money. how much can you give? How many ppl can you help? Look at the welfare states in the west. Its the high taxes that pays for these programs. Do you want to pay higher taxes? I certainly don't.

Ace Ventura once said "To train a dolphin, you must think like a dolphin." To help the weak, you must understand the weak. Immerse yourself in their culture and understand their mindset. I have. Cos I was once, one of them. The way to help them, is to send them to a self-improvement class to change their mindset. From that of a loser's to that of a winner's. To feed them so that they feel no hunger will only kill off whatever instinct they need to survive and be productive.

That being said, with regards to this discussion, we did not define the meaning of charity. I am assuming the usual actions of volunteer work and monetary donations. But then again, if this is my definition, then I think a lot of men in the sister forum are very kind ppl! they volunteer their company to lonely women and sometimes also give them money. Who knows what these poor vulnerable women would do without these kind souls? (tongue in cheek way of saying definition of charity can be very broad)

Anyway, if doing charity work makes you feel good then jolly well go ahead. I believe that we should all live life to the HAPPIEST! I love sex with beautiful women so that's my goal in life. To sleep with as many as my I possibly can. But using condoms of course, cos i would hate it if my offspring/s have to ask for charity.

Aiyaaa..... nottiboy leaving up to your name. I think your goal is every man's dream. LOL.
Very inspiring story but not everyone is as strong as you. In any society there will always be some who is less fortunate, physically or mentally or emotionally. Call it self-improvement or charity but as you pointed out, it is helping them.

I try to help out whenever I can however I believe I can always do more.

Last edited:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enjoyed reading notti boys post.

His goal is possibly every man's dream..

Haha...

I learnt doing charity from my wife.

She says charity must hurt.

She does direct charity.

I'm no match to her.

Aiyaaa..... nottiboy leaving up to your name. I think your goal is every man's dream. LOL.
Very inspiring story but not everyone is as strong as you. In any society there will always be some who is less fortunate, physically or mentally or emotionally. Call it self-improvement or charity but as you pointed out, it is helping them.

I try to help out whenever I can however I believe I can always do more.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
School Principal of the thread la.

Guess he thought it would heat up and so he chose to douse d flames outright.

That guy was going over d top...

He brought into discussion being a woman, woman emote too much, Singaporeans are this n that n so on

I suspect its Wuqi. He likes to censor. Very notti.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
School Principal of the thread la.

Guess he thought it would heat up and so he chose to douse d flames outright.

That guy was going over d top...

He brought into discussion being a woman, woman emote too much, Singaporeans are this n that n so on

Hmm, you seems to be making use of every opportunity to brag about your "heroic" act of saving a damsel in distress. There are some distressed damsels that cannot be saved for if u save one u might indirectly be responsible for the killing of a million of gentlemen and ladies - Mallow is one such damsel.

She had committed an act of treason ( a bit of exaggeration here but aptly suited as a punch word) to her own fellow people of singapore by wrongfully demeaning our social behaviour without basis and using weak examples or from unverified claims provided by Outsiders. You are forgiven for giving your fullest support to such a distress damsel as u belong to the group of Outsiders and her treasonous doing might suit your agenda.

But every true bred and patriotic Singaporean should condemn her treacherous act, be it intentional or misled, without question even if one has to rise from under even after having R.I.P.

Last edited:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one distressed soul who cannot be saved for if u save one u might indirectly be responsible for the killing of a million of gentlemen and ladies - you are one such soul.

Either you are a damsel in distress or would like the attention a damsel in distress gets?

Oh .... I'm so sorry.... no intention of being heroic towards you.

BTW What group do you belong to? where did you come from?

100% originated in Singapore? even ur ancestors?

Oh my!!!!

Look who is talking about unverified claims and weak examples..... especially about education, anti littering... What a load of......?

And that is why I will have to point out this treacherous act of yours, be it intentional or misled, without question.

Maybe a bit exaggerated but aptly suited for this treacherous soul with an agenda to pursue.

Hmm, you seems to be making use of every opportunity to brag about your "heroic" act of saving a damsel in distress. There are some distressed damsels that cannot be saved for if u save one u might indirectly be responsible for the killing of a million of gentlemen and ladies - Mallow is one such damsel.

She had committed an act of treason ( a bit of exaggeration here but aptly suited as a punch word) to her own fellow people of singapore by wrongfully demeaning our social behaviour without basis and using weak examples or from unverified claims provided by Outsiders. You are forgiven for giving your fullest support to such a distress damsel as u belong to the group of Outsiders and her treasonous doing might suit your agenda.

But every true bred and patriotic Singaporean should condemn her treacherous act, be it intentional or misled, without question even if one has to rise from under even after having R.I.P.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls la, plenty of scenarios if u really want ...how about before ultra sound was invented ? and u seriously think ultrasound can find out all the physical n mental / genetic deformities ?

Parents' fault cos they never use ultra scan.

got another scenario you wanna ask me?

I came from a very humble background. Lived in rented flat with a gambling addict father. I know what it is to live life in the dumps. Back in the 80s, it was very hard to qualify for welfare, so we never got any. But thru hardwork, risk taking, and luck (but I believe luck is a function of hardwork just like how Michael Jordon's shots are always lucky), I am now very comfortable. But those ppl I got to know when I was living below the poverty line, most of them have hardly moved up the social ladder. Why?

Cos they always make EXCUSES. I have got TONS of examples how these ppl don't do enough to improve their lives. The stories are always the similar. Boss picks on me. Work hours too long. Father sick. Mother sick. Car accident. So in my mind is why never buy insurance?

no money. So why don't work harder?

got 10 children to feed. then why didn't use condoms?

Retrenchment. Then can spend less? Can dun hire maid? can take public transport? Cannot? then how? I pay for you?

Charity is bad. Compassion when applied wrongly is also bad. not that I am evil, but the truth is that charity and compassion costs money. how much can you give? How many ppl can you help? Look at the welfare states in the west. Its the high taxes that pays for these programs. Do you want to pay higher taxes? I certainly don't.

Ace Ventura once said "To train a dolphin, you must think like a dolphin." To help the weak, you must understand the weak. Immerse yourself in their culture and understand their mindset. I have. Cos I was once, one of them. The way to help them, is to send them to a self-improvement class to change their mindset. From that of a loser's to that of a winner's. To feed them so that they feel no hunger will only kill off whatever instinct they need to survive and be productive.

That being said, with regards to this discussion, we did not define the meaning of charity. I am assuming the usual actions of volunteer work and monetary donations. But then again, if this is my definition, then I think a lot of men in the sister forum are very kind ppl! they volunteer their company to lonely women and sometimes also give them money. Who knows what these poor vulnerable women would do without these kind souls? (tongue in cheek way of saying definition of charity can be very broad)

Anyway, if doing charity work makes you feel good then jolly well go ahead. I believe that we should all live life to the HAPPIEST! I love sex with beautiful women so that's my goal in life. To sleep with as many as my I possibly can. But using condoms of course, cos i would hate it if my offspring/s have to ask for charity.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros n Sis

Be prepared for longer jams...a 'little bird' informed me that ica will be implementing (trialing) new measure when enterg sg soon.

mea05key

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Would like to check price reasonability for the following work

Two piece auto gate motor: RM 1650
Buy and install aircon (2hp) Mitsubishi : RM2300
Buy and install aircon (1.5hp) Mitsubishi: RM1500
Buy and install aircon (1hp) Mitsubishi: RM 1100
Install lighting only: RM 25
Install ceiling fan only: RM 35
Each LED downlight: RM 65
Buy and Install Bluguard alarm: RM 2400

L-box @ living hall (18' x 15'): RM1,800

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros n Sis

Be prepared for longer jams...a 'little bird' informed me that ica will be implementing (trialing) new measure when enterg sg soon.

10.10pm at Tuas checkpoint towards Singapore.

f0xicn.jpg

A little "bee" told me that all of you better avoid 1st link tomorrow (Mon) from 12-6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.