• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
It say that my email is not registered.
I relly give up on this

May be one of the following problems:
1. Your email typed incorrectly, e.g. a space was inadvertently added during typing (happened to me)
2. Their VEP email sent to your email address got bounced back to them.

Try adding this email address to your Contact address book or email filter to unblock the sender:

[email protected]

Hope this helps.

smallestdog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the helpful instructions here, I managed to register my car - received the email confirmation without problems. I just completed the details requested and did not upload the registration card, doesn't seem to be required to register. Anyway I presume they will ask to see the paper copy when collecting the tag.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the helpful instructions here, I managed to register my car - received the email confirmation without problems. I just completed the details requested and did not upload the registration card, doesn't seem to be required to register. Anyway I presume they will ask to see the paper copy when collecting the tag.
You can still sign in, Update the details, then Save changes.
More important to print a hard copy of the Confirmation email and keep it in your car.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can still sign in, Update the details, then Save changes.
More important to print a hard copy of the Confirmation email and keep it in your car.

I managed to register but accidentally lost the confirmation email when I tried to save it...so emailed them to request them to resend....sigh....

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
try this super pw: M@lpaso8 ( you can reset the pw later on)
or Congog&9
(Password must be at least 8 characters in length and contains
combination of lower case, upper case, numeric and special
characters.)
Then remember to enter the "CAPTICA" correctly.

Thanks for the help. I have gotten the confirmation.

Rahida

Hi everybody,

If you all looking for house to rent/buy pls contact/whatsapp me. +60167288780

Current listing
Lagenda Tasek Condominium (Fully Furnish)
Double storey house at Horizon Hill (Partly furnish)
Private area
Gated n Guarded..

Buy/Rent call me asap! Thank you..
:smile::smile:

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading someone sharing that his house earth wire isn't connected. Came across this device that can detect other connection problems (in addition to open earth) as indicated on the LED chart. Sound like a DIY to check the wirings.

Attachments

• image-4272849181.jpg
    image-4272849181.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 1,457

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading someone sharing that his house earth wire isn't connected. Came across this device that can detect other connection problems (in addition to open earth) as indicated on the LED chart. Sound like a DIY to check the wirings.

I have been wanting to get such a device, where did you get it. Pls advise.

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I don't have it. The workers performing the tests didn't have any idea either. It was a very useful device indeed as they found two other similar problems, corrected them and retested.

I think Sim Lim Tower might be a place to check.

I have been wanting to get such a device, where did you get it. Pls advise.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I found the online suppler but they are located in Klang and price is RM45 + RM20 for poslaju Multi Tech Industrial Services LINK

Thanks for sharing.

If only its available in Spore.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds a bit unnecessary isn't it.
Also relocation of a zoo seems really a waste of tax payers money which might be better spent on infrastructure improvements.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/fitch-warns-of-downgrade-risk-in-malaysias-rating-outlook

Malaysia's deteriorating currency position – reflected in the ringgit's sharp depreciation, falling foreign exchange reserves and shrinking current account surplus – could force Fitch Ratings to restore the negative outlook attached to the country's credit rating, it said this week.
The warning comes a week after rival Moody's Investors Service said clouds were gathering over its positive outlook on Malaysia's A3 rating because of political risks, weak commodity prices and the threat posed by China's economic slowdown.
Fitch said recent political uncertainty was in line with Malaysia's relatively weak governance ranking.

On June 30, Fitch bumped the outlook on Malaysia's 'A-' sovereign credit rating up to "stable" from "negative". The decision had been a "close call", said Andrew Colquhoun, Fitch's Head of Asia-Pacific Sovereigns Rating. "In June we put more weight on the structural improvements, but the weights aren't fixed. Continued erosion of external liquidity in the context of deteriorating investor risk appetite could eventually lead us to change our assessment again," said Colquhoun.
On July 3 a political storm erupted over a Wall Street Journal article on debt-laden state fund 1MDB stating that almost US$700 million(RM2.6 billion) from 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) had been deposited in Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak's bank account.
Najib has denied any wrongdoing, saying that he has not received money from 1MDB or any state agency for his personal gain. Malaysia's anti-graft agency has said the funds were a political donation from a Middle East Arab family.
Since the 1MDB storm broke over Najib's premiership, the ringgit has lost 10% of its value, plumbing levels unseen since the depths of the Asian financial crisis in the late 1990s. Foreign currency reserves have dropped US$11 billion since the end of June to US$94.5 billion on August 14 – the lowest level for six years.
The current account surplus has shrunk from a peak in 2008 to RM7.6 billion in the second quarter this year, down from RM10 billion in the previous quarter.
While there have been investor concerns around Malaysia's declining current account surplus, triggering portfolio outflows, the fallout from the 1MDB scandal enveloping Najib has amplified investor unease in a country with ongoing governance concerns.
Colquhoun said that the debt run up by 1MDB did not constitute a major risk in itself, but there were dangers that controversy would distract policymakers.
"I think the main impact investors I speak to are worried about is the potential for the issue to take the government's collective eye off the ball of the economy and undermine reform momentum," he said.
Colquhoun said there was no evidence of that. – Reuters, September 1, 2015.
- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...malaysias-rating-outlook#sthash.1LRR7j9I.dpuf

Wonder wat will be the repercussion if indeed Msia downgraded to "negative"...

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my view, Fitch has already lost all credibility since the last rating adjustment.
This is just trying to save their face.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

I need to send a letter to a JB address . Is there a post box in JB near to City Square to drop the letter and can I check where to buy the stamp ? Any idea how long it takes to reach the destination ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.