• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore banks are notoriously strict due to TDSR as they don't want to run foul of the law. My family member bought a Semi and loan of RM 800K with just a declared salary of RM 3500.

Err.. lets not forget this is JB and its still part of Malaysia

I Love Malaysia! Malaysia ( Everything ) Boleh!

seriously??? the bank is that lenient?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
PuteriWorld,

Sunway is one of the leading property developers in malaysia. There are in a different league compared to UEM, Gamuda etc..

Sunway has a proven track record in KL, they don't build houses, they build communities, with their own police force, they bring jobs through their universities, hospitals, them parks, shopping malls, and most importantly, they bring public transportation (they are building a BRT line in Kl to connect Bandar Sunway with KTM/LRT stations ).

So, given that the HSR station will be less than 5 km away from SUnway Iskandar, you can expect the core of the city to be seamlessly connected to the HSR station by public transport.

Really, sunway is the most appealing project in nusajaya, the one that excites me the most.

side note.. yesterday heard sunway geo balloting. any idea of pricing after discount? 1000rm psf?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why zero downpayment? If the loan can only fund 85%, I understand the remaining 15% mush come from your savings.

m'sian qualify for 90% loan. developer put SPA price at 500k. discount 10%, so developer discounted the 10% downpayment. some more give DIBS.
voila. a house for "free".

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vocational institute = institute of repute ?

Newcastle/Marlborough better than NUS/NTU/SIT? Let alone Ivy League or anywhere close.

Designated zones today? Effect tmrw? Omg., im ignorant, now you pray enlighten me if Designated zones = results? Or u believe they hv a magic wand that makes designated zones into instant economic successes.

Takes years to build a financially sound system.

Even Spore was not built in a day. And with so much of scientific analysis and inputs and human capital resources at its disposal, Spore still needs occasional tinkering of the system to keep the wheels moving smoothly.

Shenzhen was not built in a day.

Highways that are jammed and poorly maintained? Oh my I forgot, the jam is caused by Singaporeans.

Billions in investment? Right., how much is the govt share?

When the hype around Iskandar dies down, JB was and will remain Spores backyard and will continue to leverage on Spore.

If JB was so good with your great designated zones, get ppl to work there. And my o my whats the salary like?

Dun chest thump brazenly.

Know your facts, study economics, study successful cities and then talk.

Else the discussion will remain around grandpa/grandmas and morons.

Moving up the value chain and fast is what johor needs. They need to sprint not walk.

Hmmm guess who is thumping chest now? Great Singapore is great, it can survive no matter what, geniuses like you are rare....you should join EDB or Temasek lah and make Sg even greater.....or join Peter lLim and be his Advisor, .....like I say I am just an ignoramus, not a great guru like you....haha, end of the day, you will be as great as what you predicted....let's see.....

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Float ur boat with haha, if that makes you proud of your grandpa/grandma/moron discussion.

Marlborough/Newcastle... institute of repute?

Light & sound technicians a succesful economy?

If JB is that great try and get a fraction of Spores MNCs to relocate to your DESIGNATED HUBS did you say?

I may be as great as I predicted (according to you), but im just a simple peasant, while you will be just that IGNORAMUS.

Keep up with your chest thumping or Hip Hip Hooray a million times so that you can believe what you say, if that makes you feel any better or maybe you can furiously chisel out another half baked reply devoid of facts.

Hmmm guess who is thumping chest now? Great Singapore is great, it can survive no matter what, geniuses like you are rare....you should join EDB or Temasek lah and make Sg even greater.....or join Peter lLim and be his Advisor, .....like I say I am just an ignoramus, not a great guru like you....haha, end of the day, you will be as great as what you predicted....let's see.....

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Float ur boat with haha, if that makes you proud of your grandpa/grandma/moron discussion.

Marlborough/Newcastle... institute of repute?

Light & sound technicians a succesful economy?

If JB is that great try and get a fraction of Spores MNCs to relocate to your DESIGNATED HUBS did you say?

I may be as great as I predicted (according to you), but im just a simple peasant, while you will be just that IGNORAMUS.

Keep up with your chest thumping or Hip Hip Hooray a million times so that you can believe what you say, if that makes you feel any better or maybe you can furiously chisel out another half baked reply devoid of facts.

Afternoon on guys, Cool down lah, this is Sunday, want to relax,chill before tomorrow and next week Stress at work and also commuting .... We have a discussion here about our investment and viability of it in this current uncertain climate. Iskandar has the potential to be a great place to live and invest But the current restrictions put in may, in my opinion be too drastic.... The govt. are worried it might 'spinout' of control and we, ALL vested in the ISKANDAR project, might face a 'catastrophe' if 'not reined in'. I believe the govt. has been watching how Singapore and Honkong as well as Australia have been managing their own developments. Using those actions as a guide the govt. has introduced these measures, bearing in mind that the local political considerations are also factored into this restrictions. Our discussions have taken on a 'heated' turn, that is my perceptions, I could be wrong.... So let's step back abit and have a "kopi" or "Teh"...... How about it guys.....

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah Grago, im taking the cue from you and rushing off for one Teh O Ice Limau Kurang Manis.

Afternoon on guys, Cool down lah, this is Sunday, want to relax,chill before tomorrow and next week Stress at work and also commuting .... We have a discussion here about our investment and viability of it in this current uncertain climate. Iskandar has the potential to be a great place to live and invest But the current restrictions put in may, in my opinion be too drastic.... The govt. are worried it might 'spinout' of control and we, ALL vested in the ISKANDAR project, might face a 'catastrophe' if 'not reined in'. I believe the govt. has been watching how Singapore and Honkong as well as Australia have been managing their own developments. Using those actions as a guide the govt. has introduced these measures, bearing in mind that the local political considerations are also factored into this restrictions. Our discussions have taken on a 'heated' turn, that is my perceptions, I could be wrong.... So let's step back abit and have a "kopi" or "Teh"...... How about it guys.....

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Yup. That's sounds like a good idea. Outside weather already very hot.
No need to turn up the heat as well in the forums.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am cool, it's a typical of shouting n yelling these days on forum, possibly because of the pressure some individual are feeling in life, have seen theses moving into real life too in many angry people these days who blow up under slightest provocation, I am just trying to comprehend sweeping statements made, no need to resort to strong harsh words in my opinion, but I shall leave it at that, how be respond, is a reflection of one's level of confidence, if cannot take it, might be better to stay out as it might just mess out ur mood and day...after all it's an open forum, so do not expect everyone to agree with you.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am cool, it's a typical of shouting n yelling these days on forum, possibly because of the pressure some individual are feeling in life, have seen theses moving into real life too in many angry people these days who blow up under slightest provocation, I am just trying to comprehend sweeping statements made, no need to resort to strong harsh words in my opinion, but I shall leave it at that, how be respond, is a reflection of one's level of confidence, if cannot take it, might be better to stay out as it might just mess out ur mood and day...after all it's an open forum, so do not expect everyone to agree with you.

Yes, the daily stress that Everyone is placed under is telling on the reactions we see. Glad you are cool abt. It. Have a relaxing Sunday.....:biggrin:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see how cool you are in your first reply

Trying to comprehend Sweeping statements?

Go on then and discover for yourself:

Institutes of repute?

Grandpa/grandma/morons?

Sound & light ..... ecomomy?

Designated hubs?

Highways?

So Mr Cool, with the above knowledge, how many companies can you swing over to your HUBS?

Ok I get it, you wanna say whatever you wanna say n wan a sweet as sugar reply coz u were trying to comprehend Grandpa/Grandma/Morons.

You could hv chosen to hv a discussion but you prefer to play victim.

Dun throw a stone and then look at other peoples hand.

But I do agree with ur last lime, open forum so dun accept everyone to agree with you.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz to share i tried to get a 75% loan with over 10x ur so call RM2k salary last Dec 2013 and Guess what???
Believe u/me... its was no walk in the park to obtain the Loan. Took 3weeks!!!. :*:

LOLOL

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Thats like d experience.

Its no joke.

Ofcourse they may gv u a lil bit more, but then thats after their assessment.

Juz to share i tried to get a 75% loan with over 10x ur so call RM2k salary last Dec 2013 and Guess what???
Believe u/me... its was no walk in the park to obtain the Loan. Took 3weeks!!!. :*:

LOLOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many years ago, Singapore banks also very easy. Just 2 -3years after grad my classmate bought a private condo. I was surprise he could afford one even with the dual income, only to find out the got 95% loan. Their salary went out prop price went up, so when you are yong and the economy is stable you can do this.

When was this? Is it 70s and 80s? I remember 90s and early 2000s already very strict on maximum 80% loan and down payment must be 20% cash before can use CPF. Only after SARs etc they relaxed the rule to allow less cash down payment with the balance from CPF.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was this? Is it 70s and 80s? I remember 90s and early 2000s already very strict on maximum 80% loan and down payment must be 20% cash before can use CPF. Only after SARs etc they relaxed the rule to allow less cash down payment with the balance from CPF.

Once, we were asked to wipe out our cpf OA to buy flat.
Then, many dun have sufficient $ to pay e loan during e crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.