• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Legoland Hotel at night (abit dark)

1468818_10152097925264557_922725182_n.jpg564559_10152097922914557_795117941_n.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a dummy website? I cannot proceed anywhere after log in. I changed my password in case it is a phishing website.

I just tried and can subscribe leh, after login will go a screen to select what government letters you want to receive electronically and then will go to your inbox. But take note that: "Once you have subscribed to a letter in OneInbox, you will no longer receive the equivalent hardcopy letter."

Login to OneInbox: http://www.ecitizen.gov.sg/Pages/default.aspx

Last edited:

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my favourite restaurants in Bukit Indah. Lao & Thai food. (the Vietnamese place beside it isn't so good but the coffee isn't too bad)

https://www.facebook.com/tamzabb

View attachment 13974View attachment 13975View attachment 13976View attachment 13977

I beg to differ for this one. The Lao and Thai food is nothing to 'shout' about as I visit Thailand yearly. We were served by the lady boss once and her attitude towards us put us off totally. We would not step into that restaurant again for fear of seeing the Empress Dowager. LOL

The Vietnamese Restaurant is one we have visited for countless time. Food is nice, cheap and wonderfully served. :smile:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pay for what you Get ????

Really????

I'll give you more than a trillion reasons how you get fleeced in SG and yet think you get what Ur paying for ??

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
indeed , NI , so many intermediate houses rented by sg malays families .... luckily so far one 2 hses away from me very friendly , always shout across my house to say hello and chi chat , haha .....
but some sg malays parked their cars in very inconsiderate ways !

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daily causeway jam bearable for JB house with 6 rooms, garden: Singaporean VP
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/jb-home-big-one-too

awared quite number of abang neighbors moved to jb ~2007-8, but not tat curious tat time. :biggrin:

200K for a 6 room Mansion bought in 2010 got so cheap meh ? I remember was more like RM800K range .
Anyway why no mention about current pricing so that potential Singaporean buyer know what to expect.
You know lah , many suaku Singaporean thinking 200K can go buy 6room Mansion , go there only to found out that 200K cant even buy a 2 room condo will be very disappointed lor . Worst they think the sale people there want to carrot them .

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
200K for a 6 room Mansion bought in 2010 got so cheap meh ? I remember was more like RM800K range .
Anyway why no mention about current pricing so that potential Singaporean buyer know what to expect.
You know lah , many suaku Singaporean thinking 200K can go buy 6room Mansion , go there only to found out that 200K cant even buy a 2 room condo will be very disappointed lor . Worst they think the sale people there want to carrot them .

Location not given? But not likely to be HH or EL or LF.:wink:

But Mr David Ng got a good deal for his 3900sqft house. Again location not given, but wife should be MY citizen and Singapore PR?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is semiD. 550k was abt the price range. think e journalist dun know how to differentiate e house types :p

maybe they're ppl still think tat they can buy 1 role of house there. :biggrin:

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location not given? But not likely to be HH or EL or LF.:wink:

But Mr David Ng got a good deal for his 3900sqft house. Again location not given, but wife should be MY citizen and Singapore PR?

45mins from tuas, distance to batu pahat. good bo? :eek:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
indeed , NI , so many intermediate houses rented by sg malays families .... luckily so far one 2 hses away from me very friendly , always shout across my house to say hello and chi chat , haha .....
but some sg malays parked their cars in very inconsiderate ways !

ee..ee, tot u intend to sell yr hse.. so happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.