• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote Originally Posted by Tekkun View Post
WARNING:

Asusguy (Moderator) , Relaxman, Highflyer, ZigZag, CS Long is the same person.
He talk to himself to create a false sense of activity in this forum. He ask questions using one nick and answers using another nick.
He is extremely anti Setia projects and will stop at nothing against them.
As moderator, he would delete any post that he does not like at his whims and fancies.
No wonder he had conveniently deleted posts by bros who were trying to educate him or stating facts about his favoured projects. This is a bloody scammed forum, first of its kind. Now, everyone can see why cslong and his clones are still around despite all his nonsense spewed. Hahaha cheers :smile:

Tobutobu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am new to the thread. I am thinking of buying a unit in iskandar. Not for investment but more for home stay. I am thinking of either eco botanic phase 2 chateau or sunway emerald residence or just wait for gerbang nusajaya (if it is nearer to singapore). Which place would be better?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am new to the thread. I am thinking of buying a unit in iskandar. Not for investment but more for home stay. I am thinking of either eco botanic phase 2 chateau or sunway emerald residence or just wait for gerbang nusajaya (if it is nearer to singapore). Which place would be better?

Definitely a no to eco botanic due to the high tension cable there. Bad for health. Watch out for the floor plan design too. The repeat of the davenham type in eco botanic in phase 1 will be a disaster.

Tobutobu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the sharing. I am concerned abt the htc too but the sales lady said the htcs are at least 150 m away from the developer. Do u think if what the sales lady said is true I shld still consider?

http://tunguntung.com/properties/eco-world-the-chateau/

Abv website has details of eco botanic layout and design. Smaller unit is 1.2 million ringgit and bigger unit 1.5 million up. Based on the floor plan and layout is the price reasonable?

Sunway emerald residence is not really out yet but I was initially waiting for it until I saw eco botanic new phase. But this is lease hold.
http://newlaunch.iproperty.com.sg/Sunway-Iskandar-Emerald-Residence-Terrace/5057

Any suggestions for gd development near 2nd link with pylon to buy for own stay currently?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the sharing. I am concerned abt the htc too but the sales lady said the htcs are at least 150 m away from the developer. Do u think if what the sales lady said is true I shld still consider?

http://tunguntung.com/properties/eco-world-the-chateau/

Abv website has details of eco botanic layout and design. Smaller unit is 1.2 million ringgit and bigger unit 1.5 million up. Based on the floor plan and layout is the price reasonable?

Sunway emerald residence is not really out yet but I was initially waiting for it until I saw eco botanic new phase. But this is lease hold.
http://newlaunch.iproperty.com.sg/Sunway-Iskandar-Emerald-Residence-Terrace/5057

Any suggestions for gd development near 2nd link with pylon to buy for own stay currently?

I personally think that Eco Botanic is better than Sunway Iskandar Emerald because it is a freehold property. However, i am disappointed with it floor plan layout. I think EW made a big mistake by putting the kitchen infront of the house. This is really bad in term of feng shui implication. The resident of the house will suffer dietary problem.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally think that Eco Botanic is better than Sunway Iskandar Emerald because it is a freehold property. However, i am disappointed with it floor plan layout. I think EW made a big mistake by putting the kitchen infront of the house. This is really bad in term of feng shui implication. The resident of the house will suffer dietary problem.

'Dietary problem' - Seriously? LOL!

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
EcoBotanic should be a very nice neighbourhood if it wants to be the flagship of EcoWorld in JB.

It is also their maiden project... die die also must succeed! ... otherwise Tan Sri got no face! :smile:

Go for EcoBotanic vs Sunway, no need to think so much (freehold vs leasehold)

Tobutobu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for the feng shui perspective. Beside the kitchen issue, are there any other issues abt the floor plan?

Tobutobu

Alfrescian
Loyal
EcoBotanic should be a very nice neighbourhood if it wants to be the flagship of EcoWorld in JB.

It is also their maiden project... die die also must succeed! ... otherwise Tan Sri got no face! :smile:

Go for EcoBotanic vs Sunway, no need to think so much (freehold vs leasehold)

What about if I compare eco botanic with either east ledang or horizon hill? What wld be the better choice?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the floor plan is better than your cheap little house in BDO P12, loser. it is like someone who can only afford a proton saga to say BMW is lousy because of the big centre hump in the rear seat floor.

Really funny lor, since when i mentioned i owned a house at BDO? Btw, why you still hold on to your proton SEC unit? Setia have transformed from BMW to Proton when Tan Sri sold it off to PNB. You should sell it as fast as possible. Furthermore, Mercury unit has the worst design of all types in SEC.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the feng shui perspective. Beside the kitchen issue, are there any other issues abt the floor plan?

Avoid Sandringham and Grassten type. The staircase is in the middle of the house. Staircase located on the side of the home rather than in the middle are preferred. Stairs at the middle of the home can cause a rift or split in the family. This is the same case as the Mercury Type at Setia Eco Cascadia.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning while queuing up at Malaysia side of the 2nd link to stamp passport, I saw a violent incident.

There were only about 10-20 cars each in the 2 lanes however there is this Proton Waja ( Bxx plate ) who tried to form a Q aggressively and cut into another chap Q.. ( chap driving MYVI Jxx plate )

Both were almost kissing side by side and when Myvi driver let the waja q-cutter pass, he stopped his car, quietly get out of his car with a hammer and what he did shocked me. He literally hammered the driver side of the window which smashed into bits and the hammer whack the brains of the driver who began bleeding profusingly.

I wanted to help but I was in a hurry to return to Singapore to meet my big time customer so I overtook them and left. No one helped and the guy in MYvi walked coolly back into his car and was behind me while I was chopping my passport. He was never stopped and since it was raining, no officers were aware of the incident.

If you know the chap who was hammered, pls do convey my apology but pls help him by telling him not to cut a 10 car Q next time.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning while queuing up at Malaysia side of the 2nd link to stamp passport, I saw a violent incident.

There were only about 10-20 cars each in the 2 lanes however there is this Proton Waja ( Bxx plate ) who tried to form a Q aggressively and cut into another chap Q.. ( chap driving MYVI Jxx plate )

Both were almost kissing side by side and when Myvi driver let the waja q-cutter pass, he stopped his car, quietly get out of his car with a hammer and what he did shocked me. He literally hammered the driver side of the window which smashed into bits and the hammer whack the brains of the driver who began bleeding profusingly.

I wanted to help but I was in a hurry to return to Singapore to meet my big time customer so I overtook them and left. No one helped and the guy in MYvi walked coolly back into his car and was behind me while I was chopping my passport. He was never stopped and since it was raining, no officers were aware of the incident.

If you know the chap who was hammered, pls do convey my apology but pls help him by telling him not to cut a 10 car Q next time.

OMG.... you could have at least to horn or shouted at the aggressor. Kind of disappointed by your excuse for not helping. Sorry, just my honest view.

Status
Not open for further replies.