• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till Malaysia side implement VEP on their side. Your business will suffer more.

It just makes no sense for Johor Government to up the toll charges. The politics must be very complicated. I am sure they know all about it. But it just why are they so so careless ????

Don't worry. Again, i will like to stress that VEP cannot stop Singaporeans from keep coming to JB. The amount charge for VEP will be deemed affordable by majority Singaporeans. Small amount to them. Singapore dollar are too high and worth spending in JB afterall.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. Again, i will like to stress that VEP cannot stop Singaporeans from keep coming to JB. The amount charge for VEP will be deemed affordable by majority Singaporeans. Small amount to them. Singapore dollar are too high and worth spending in JB afterall.

Yes, i will go la. No problem. As long as my gal friend is in JB

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier bro mentioned drop of biz around 20%?...

As a partner of 3 different bizs in JB, I can safely say bizs has dropped up to 50% in some instances in the past 8-10 months.
This year looks to be v v tough.

What type of business are you operating?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What type of business are you operating?

I am also very curious what type of business he is doing. Some businesses dropped 50% but still profiting. If that is the case, he may have overcharged his customers earlier. Shouldn't be complaining.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am also very curious what type of business he is doing. Some businesses dropped 50% but still profiting. If that is the case, he may have overcharged his customers earlier. Shouldn't be complaining.

Bro aviator. As usual. Dumb people asking dumb questions. Pls put them out of their misery.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro aviator. As usual. Dumb people asking dumb questions. Pls put them out of their misery.

If people want to be smart, let them think they are
If people want to act dumb, let them think we are more dumb
Why tell them and teach them to be better?
No point putting money in their pockets.
Afterall we are all stupid and dumb...:smile:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...-woodlands-tuas-checkpoints-to-be-automated-b

Finally!!!!! I wonder how the Singapore Govt could have dragged their feet and allowed the motorcycle jam issue to drag on for so many years. Now within a year or so can fast fast upgrade from 43 to 164 automated counters? Hopefully some respite is truly coming for bikers.....:p

Just curious. Are the automated counters really faster? My colleague told me she feels no major difference

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious. Are the automated counters really faster? My colleague told me she feels no major difference

In my experience, yes....provided they are not malfunctioning! LOL! Sometimes you see some of them not working, or else not turned on. Don't know whether purposely or not one. But the BIGGEST problem of all are the AETOS officers working the ground, who really suck at managing the bike traffic. They suka suka use the movable barriers to allow/block access to the counters...and when they block...they demand Medical Certificate before they would open for you if you do not want to get directed to the already jammed up holding areas. Medical Certificate to get through Customs? How absurd!

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my experience, yes....provided they are not malfunctioning! LOL! Sometimes you see some of them not working, or else not turned on. Don't know whether purposely or not one. But the BIGGEST problem of all are the AETOS officers working the ground, who really suck at managing the bike traffic. They suka suka use the movable barriers to allow/block access to the counters...and when they block...they demand Medical Certificate before they would open for you if you do not want to get directed to the already jammed up holding areas. Medical Certificate to get through Customs? How absurd!

Ahh I see. Ok thanks. Hopefully the faster clearance will also mean more car counters too!

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
JPK 6248 ( WHITE VOLVO XC 60 )

I was shitting in the petrol ksiok @ 2nd link when I came across some scribbling on the cubicle. Seem that this driver has incurred the wrath of another and the person want him DEAD. So serious.

But I remembered this chap used to cut lanes regularly at Tuas ( he or she enters Singapore via Tuas around 5am almost daily ) Once I honked at him ( also a white Volvo XC 60 but cant be sure if its the same car ) he pointed me the middle finger.

If you are the above mentioned driver, please buy more insurance. Seldom see anyone who want another dead in JB. I thought everyone is more gracious there.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
JPK 6248 ( WHITE VOLVO XC 60 )

I was shitting in the petrol ksiok @ 2nd link when I came across some scribbling on the cubicle. Seem that this driver has incurred the wrath of another and the person want him DEAD. So serious.

But I remembered this chap used to cut lanes regularly at Tuas ( he or she enters Singapore via Tuas around 5am almost daily ) Once I honked at him ( also a white Volvo XC 60 but cant be sure if its the same car ) he pointed me the middle finger.

If you are the above mentioned driver, please buy more insurance. Seldom see anyone who want another dead in JB. I thought everyone is more gracious there.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how this Singaporeans can stay there for years?
Everymonth need do U-Turn at Customs?
Some are disabled…

:confused:

I am not sure if this is true... but heard that the HOMES get the custom officers to visit and get the residents' passports stamped. Another way out is MM2H as pre-requisites for admission.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm. MM2H should be beyond most of these elderly eligibility.
The other HOMES custom officers on-site visit facility higher %.
In malaysia, anything goes… :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.