• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow bro u r the bestlah haha. Pretty sure not the same car u r driving or else most prob they would be happy to catch a 'whale'. Lol. Anyway for me so far my car platr is clear after checkg d myeg website.
Got it during those times up and down Taiping once a week over a year.

Funny thing 1 day can kena 3-5 times along the 800km journey. Want to pay as I am sure I am under "Arrest Warrant" but they want me to log in & get user id and password etc.. end up find it too cumbersome.

For 3rd day running, I was checked and passed. Maybe come the CNY they might offer some promos of Paying 3 summon for the price of 1 etc or to concide with SG50 celebration they might have a joint promo with Spore govt to offer RM50 discount off every summon.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share; got stopped today around 8am on my way in to Sg. The TP checked my car number on his device and showed me 3 unpaid summons; all for speeding. I was asked to park my car and go to the counter to pay. At 1 side, the TP will print the list of summons and then you can choose to pay using card or cash at another TP. Card payment takes a longer time, but I settled my summons, took the receipt and left after spending 20mins there.

You can check for summons at the following websites:
www.eservices.com.my
www.rilek.com.my
www.myeg.com.my

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they show u the speeding photo?
Or just a statement u got summons?
Their summon ever show kancil can run at 260kmh.....@-@

Just to share; got stopped today around 8am on my way in to Sg. The TP checked my car number on his device and showed me 3 unpaid summons; all for speeding. I was asked to park my car and go to the counter to pay. At 1 side, the TP will print the list of summons and then you can choose to pay using card or cash at another TP. Card payment takes a longer time, but I settled my summons, took the receipt and left after spending 20mins there.

You can check for summons at the following websites:
www.eservices.com.my
www.rilek.com.my
www.myeg.com.my

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
For speeding, just to highlight that a friend told me the coastal highway speed limit between JB city and Nusajaya area is only 70 km/h. So expect a lot of cars to be caught. I mean, who travels at 70 km/h on highways??

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they show u the speeding photo? Or just a statement u got summons? Their summon ever show kancil can run at 260kmh.....@-@
I didn't ask for the photo, didn't bother since I know I did speed a lot in those areas listed and the dates seem right.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one highway which I clocked the most summons. They should change the name from Coaster Highway to Lor Coaster/Jalan Coaster instead.

For speeding, just to highlight that a friend told me the coastal highway speed limit between JB city and Nusajaya area is only 70 km/h. So expect a lot of cars to be caught. I mean, who travels at 70 km/h on highways??

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
The (alleged) "offenders" are the drivers, not the cars. Catching "offenders" by car numbers may unfairly punish innocent 2nd hand car buyers.

Wonder if they ever check car driver licenses as well. For cases where drivers were stopped, surely details of driver licenses were noted and can be used for follow up.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this aspect Malaysia has a long long way to go before catching up with PAP.

The (alleged) "offenders" are the drivers, not the cars. Catching "offenders" by car numbers may unfairly punish innocent 2nd hand car buyers.

Wonder if they ever check car driver licenses as well. For cases where drivers were stopped, surely details of driver licenses were noted and can be used for follow up.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends used to pay one chap RM 100 to delete all their summons in the HQ in front of them. After all really no summon when screened. With Malaysia corruption level improving by the years, maybe we cant do that anymore

I hope that's true. Thats always some bad apples in a tree.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Near kajang exit st ns he going into KL .. Speedcam very On all the time . always see it flashing. That stretch is 90. Also somewhere along ayer keroh stretch. There is no way one can drive so slowly along nshw at 90.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those that were physically stopped ... Can settle one mostly . sigh. I think these are mainly ops photo or automated cams, anyway I also have. KNN!!

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Near kajang exit st ns he going into KL .. Speedcam very On all the time . always see it flashing. That stretch is 90. Also somewhere along ayer keroh stretch. There is no way one can drive so slowly along nshw at 90.

Think the 90 kmh limit for Ayer Keroh stretch has been disbanded. When I last drove up north In Sep this year, I was looking out for, but fail to sight the 90 kmh mula sign.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that's true. Thats always some bad apples in a tree.

Went into JB to have some supper last night.
My other driver got caught for a offence committed on October 2014. He himself did not know or do not really bother at all. He has a speeding fine and he paid RM150 to settle the offence upon being asked to pay up at Police station at JB central

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got about 10-15 flashes at this stretch over 1 year ( obviously bright as bright as PAP lightning flash ) but when I checked my summons page I dint see any KL offences.. That's really strange.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy new year to all property owners in Johor ! May the new year be a year with less unconstructive bickering and with more meaningful sharing of information and knowledge.

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago I got RM300 summoned for speeding at 121kph in a 110kph zone en route to Genting Highland. Summon ignored for years and car scrapped. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.