• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is already Dec and 2016 is coming to a close, but looks like ICA's "promise" of all automated clearance lanes for motorbikes will not be delivered. Jams are just as bad for bikes, if not worst. Duh...

http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2016/04/07/singapore-causeway-will-not-be-replaced/

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
friend, be not disheartened..always take it this way - till u see the train, the bridge or the road, its not ready yet!

True. We can only wait and see just like even for the HSR. Meanwhile things are not so good for the job scene in Singapore. Many i know were retrenched and looks like more on the way. I have been helping out friends and family so much so that in the end instead of lending out money, i had to take loans from friends myself. Some Malaysian friends at first thought they were discriminated when retrenched but didn't see the others (locals as well) who were let go too. When the tide is out, it does not discriminate between the fishes that are left behind. All remains high and dry.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The Senai airport is usually not crowded but the shelter against rain and the elements are not that adequate for heavy rain. If it is raining heavily, there is an underground car park that you can ask the driver to drop you off so that the luggage etc doesn't get wet.

It services domestic as well as regional flights to Vietnam and Guangzhou China. I understand that there are more plans to grow it beyond being a cargo hub.

15589649_763973953754547_8333231756359929650_n.jpg

As well there are still very few international flights there so the airport closes early. It doesn't open in the wee hours. Just to share this information so that one can better plan their arrival and departure times.

Attachments

• VL8E8T7BUKBBMB7L14E5V.jpg
    VL8E8T7BUKBBMB7L14E5V.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 374
  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 251

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All...has anyone booked D' suites (condo) at Horizon Hills. When around looking at it and it seems quite ok. Might consider
a unit there....and need some infor and advise. thanks in advance.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Senai airport is usually not crowded but the shelter against rain and the elements are not that adequate for heavy rain. If it is raining heavily, there is an underground car park that you can ask the driver to drop you off so that the luggage etc doesn't get wet.

It services domestic as well as regional flights to Vietnam and Guangzhou China. I understand that there are more plans to grow it beyond being a cargo hub.

15589649_763973953754547_8333231756359929650_n.jpg

As well there are still very few international flights there so the airport closes early. It doesn't open in the wee hours. Just to share this information so that one can better plan their arrival and departure times.

It seems air asia already plies the senai Shenzhen route

http://www.airasiago.com.my/vc/airasia-booking/johor-bahru-to-shenzhen-jhb-to-szx/

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Got an injury lately, couldn't move one of my limbs much. Went to alot of doctors and TCM physicians in SG and JB.

One in Nusa Bestari near to the Dominos pizza (EXTREMELY BAD) and one in Bukit Indah near to the Pontian Wanton noodles.
Both had absolutely no experience with nerve injury and the one in Nusa Bestari overcharged me. I found that most of them are not
really serious about treating patients with the exception of the Beijing one near the Hong Leong bank in Bukit Indah. Went to a few and no help at all UNTIL went to this one recently in TEBRAU. Kang Chern Medical Centre Sdn Bhd, No. 35 Jalan Harmonium 33/1.
TCM Physician Teo Hau Liang, in order to treat this injury, visited TCM and western medicine to NO AVAIL. He pretty much managed the pain and alleviated things in a single session. (Still need follow up of course) it and the costs were pretty ok (150 RM) as well. Highly recommended as he knows accupuncture as well.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro , jalan nibong17 (taman daya) 崇德中醫. One is 推拿,e other one is 针灸. Got time u can go n see see.

bluewards

Hi. I'm staying in sg but thinking of buying a cheap 2nd hand msian car to travel around msia. Any idea where i can park a car overnight for multiple days?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi. I'm staying in sg but thinking of buying a cheap 2nd hand msian car to travel around msia. Any idea where i can park a car overnight for multiple days?

i know of owner with multiple carpark for rental, unless you are referring to free ones. message me if you need.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you can consider renting a cheap Malaysian car for travelling around, you can pm me. Good condition manual Proton Wira available and cheaper rental than owning one.

terry1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know of owner with multiple carpark for rental, unless you are referring to free ones. message me if you need.[/QUOTE

Please can you advise on the car park rental rates, thinking or buying car in Jb, and drive to the beaches.
thank you for your assistance.
terry

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All...has anyone booked D' suites (condo) at Horizon Hills. When around looking at it and it seems quite ok. Might consider
a unit there....and need some infor and advise. thanks in advance.

Hi bro,

Seems no one have replied to your message.

Everything is GREAT in Malaysia..

ONLY the jam past the causeway sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.