• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: car route from woodland ciq to bukit indah aeon

tol increase? SGD strong? just look at msia going in sg on weekend and you know they are not poor. RM10 for a coffee is nothing

2701_1239_20140816124003_5afee3.jpg

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why talk that the toll hike will lead to a drop in JB food prices is simply not going to happen, given the high reno, rent & wage cost.

It may. Cos if i am the landlord i would rather lower the rent than have zero tenants.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

10rm can have a heaping plate of charsiew siewyoke fahn. and a small kopi.

Chao chao can drink 2 cups of kopi.
Trying to see SYT, kena burnt by a cup ~RM17 kopi @ perdana, licking e wounds.:p

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

$10 RM a cup of coffee is meant for Malaysians or Singaporeans earning SGD. Imagine drinking a cup of coffee at SGD $10 in Singapore.

RM10 for a cup of coffee ? Who gonna drink ? The disposable income of these Malaysian aren't high. Sooner or later , the cafe will close shop for good.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair to the café owners, considering the rent (RM 5-10k) and the money pumped into the reno (RM500K), and the lack of human traffic on weekdays, RM 10 is about right. Can get it for RM7 in Mont Kiara, but KL has more traffic flow.

That is why talk that the toll hike will lead to a drop in JB food prices is simply not going to happen, given the high reno, rent & wage cost.

You are right. Put it simply, if there is not enough traffic. They might close for good because of high reno , rental and wage cost. Reducing the sale price of your coffee is one part, but the disposable income of your customer must be high enough to give you repeat business as often.

Depending of what kind of crowd a cafe is attracting, you price your product accordingly. If you are mainly attracting university students, your margin need not be good but you can get repeat customer to come in and give you the volume.

I can't imagine drinking a cup of coffee at RM10 at a cafe. It way over price and it all targeting Singaporean.

Last edited:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. Put it simply, if there is not enough traffic. They might close for good because of high reno , rental and wage cost. Reducing the sale price of your coffee is one part, but the disposable income of your customer must be high enough to give you repeat business as often.

Depending of what kind of crowd a cafe is attracting, you price your product accordingly. If you are mainly attracting university students, your margin need not be good but you can get repeat customer to come in and give you the volume.

I can't imagine drinking a cup of coffee at RM10 at a cafe. It way over price and it all targeting Singaporean.

Starbucks cost more. Popular in KL.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuqi

Me new here.dont even know how to post thus private msg.repost for the masses if you could be so kind,

I read all your post,well at least most.very informative and helpful indeed.

I hv important Qs

I just paid booking fee to epic for abt Rm 869k for C 1type.what will the follow up be?

I'm told to submit the necessary papers for SnP. ..and then?
The girl has said about having to pay interest by stages.till completionwhat does that mean and how much.?

I'm abit lost hate to be cheated or am I worried for nothing.

Plus what are the bank in jb requirements for the loan to be approved.

Appreciate yr help in answering the important Qs above

Thank you

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its amazing how u made a booking for a house wo knowing the Answers to ur Qns in the 1st place.
Salute!!! Ur sales person and ur Banker will be able advise u.
U might want to hire ur own solicitor.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoot first then talk.:p
Probably first time buying a private property lah. All the while only dealt with HDB where almost everything is done for you at the Toa Payoh HDB Hub. So, cannot blame Bubble.

First thing Bubble will need is to get a reliable lawyer, preferably not the developer's lawyer. But then, most developers will insist on engaging their own lawyers if they are offering to absorb or subsidize the legal fees.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably first time buying a private property lah. All the while only dealt with HDB where almost everything is done for you at the Toa Payoh HDB Hub. So, cannot blame Bubble.

First thing Bubble will need is to get a reliable lawyer, preferably not the developer's lawyer. But then, most developers will insist on engaging their own lawyers if they are offering to absorb or subsidize the legal fees.

My question is that if developer is offering to absorb or subsidize legal fee, will the amount be substantial ? Will it cost a lot more if i engage my own lawyer ?

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows where to find a pharmacy in Tebrau to buy medicine?

I know got one nearby there..
Before reaching Jusco Tebrau City.. Turn left to Jalan Mutiara Emas Utama.. and immediately you can see a roll of shophouses on your left.. and there is one along those shophouses in green signboard

Status
Not open for further replies.