• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
MULPHA’S LEISURE FARM – THE SHANG RILA FOR S’PORE MILLIONAIRES

Just 5 Minutes’ Drive From Singapore 2nd Link Bridge Mulpha’s LEISURE FARM Greets me on the Right Side of The Plus Highway. So Near Yet So Far. Why? You see, when PLUS Built The Highway Over 10 Years Ago they did not create an access road to Leisure Farm. So Mulpha has Visibility But Not Accessibility. To reach Mulpha’s Leisure Farm you have to take a long & winding detour through Gelang Patah Town Centre by the 2 lanes track. And at night driving here could be dangerous. That’s why Sales have been slow & prices of Properties Here Trailed behind Ledang Heights & Medini which have better accessibility.

THE EXPLOSIVE TURN OF FORTUNE FOR LEISURE FARM

Finally, LEISURE FARM’s Wind Of FORTUNE IS BLOWING. UEMS & MULPHA Has Entered Into A Joint Venture To Transform The Entire Area With 3 New Connecting Interchanges! And With The Stroke Of Genius LEISURE FARM WILL BE THE MOST DESIRABLE HOTTEST HOUSING ENCLAVES FOR SINGAPORE’S MILLIONAIRES & BILLIONARES. LEISURE FARM WILL BE ONLY 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM TUAS, SINGAPORE! The Last Has Become FIRST!!! Surprisingly, Many Are Still Unaware of The Fortuitous Turn of Event. Shares of Other Iskandar Developers Have Been Chased Into The Stratosphere While MULPHA’S SHARE PRICE Languish at a mere 45.5 cts – A Far Cry of More Than A 1000% During Its Hey Day.

Examples are Focal Aims. Focal Aims was once traded at a low of 11 cts. Price has now SKYROCKETED to Over RM5.00 After Ecoworld bought it over. Another one is Tebrau Teguh at only 10 cts once. Price Exploded Like A Projectile To Over RM1.40 – Up 1,400%. None of the Assets by Focal Aims, Tebrau Teguh or any in Iskandar are comparable to the SUPREME LOCATION of LEISURE FARM.

Comparing Kancil or Proton Saga to Rolls Royce? Wise Investors Will Act Fast To Buy Up Properties Now in Leisure Farm. Expect LEISURE FARM Property Value To Rise Like Manhatten, London, The Hampton or S’pore Sentosa Island.

These Are The Salient Factors

1)THREE CONNECTING INTERCHANGES ENHANCE ACCESSIBILITY According to Renesial Leong, the property Queen of Malaysian Real Estate, prices of Real Estate will Rise by 20% to 40% when a connecting bridge or highway is built to cut short commuting time to the City Centre. This is How Permas Jaya (Know As Millionaire City in Chinese) Doubled or Tripled in Prices When The Permas Jaya Bridge was Built. Cutting Distance to JB CBD To A Mere 5 minutes from 45 minutes. Same goes for Taman Perling. Those who bought Taman Perling houses before Danga Coastal Bridge have seen their property value doubled and tripled! See My Article on “TAMAN PERLING – A SINGAPORE CENTRIC LOCATION.”

Note: It is still not too late to buy in Taman Perling as Prices Have Not Overtaken Those in Bangsar yet. In the Long Long Future – With The Spilling over of S’pore’s Billionaires & Millionaires Taman Perling will one day overtake all others in Malaysia – be it Bangsar or Penang. And LEISURE FARM? It Might Even Overtake Tokyo Someday. Japanese are fleeing a land of ever increasing earthquake & tsunami for the supreme safety of Iskandar!

2) BULLET TRAIN AT DOORSTEPS

A Check With IRDA (Iskandar Regional Development Authority) confirmed that THE HIGH SPEED BULLET TRAIN STATION WILL STOP IN GERBANG NUSAJAYA – LEISURE FARM’S VICINITY. Singaporeans Flocked To Developments around Mass Rapid Train (MRT) Station For Convenience. Expect LEISURE FARM To Spike Up In Even Higher Prices!

3) ASCENDAS TECH PARK

Ascendas Tech Park Is Borne Out Of Necessity. The Need of Spore SMEs In Its Expansion & Survival. To This End The Singapore Govt Is Actively Encouraging Spore SMEs To Shift to Iskandar and Ascendas Tech Park in particular. Expect 35,000 High Paying Professionals to Work Here. And Do You Know Where Is The Location of Ascendas Tech Park? Ha! It Is Located Within Walking or Cycling distance to LEISURE FARM.

4) THE BEVERLY HILL OF ISKANDAR

PINEWOOD STUDIO ISKANDAR Has Just Opened. Right Now The Happy Residents of LEISURE FARM Are Acting In Marco Polo The Upcoming Hot Firm yet to be released. Incidentally, Bever Hills located near Hollywood command the highest prices for Real Estate in California due to its proximity to Hollywood. Will secret agent OO7 or James Bond buy a Bungalow here in LEISURE FARM? If So Will LEISURE FARM Prices Rise Up To Match Beverly Hills?

5) MOTORSPORT CITY BY SPORE REMISIER KING PETER LIM & JOHOR SULTAN

Another RM3.5 Billions Project Within LEISURE FARM Vicinity. Donald Trump’s secret is to “Invest Where Rich People Play”. And Play They Do – With Their Ferraris & Lambhorginis & other new fangled machines – All Rich Men’s Toys Will Be Here in Gerbang Nusajaya. These Rich Men Might Also Move Into LEISURE FARM to stay near their treasure mah?

6) MANY MANY OTHERS – TOO MANY TO NAME.

And Time Would Fail Me To Talk About LEGOLAND, HELLO KITTY THEME PARK, PUTERI HARBOUR, CHINA DRAGON MART IN GERBANG NUSAJAYA, MALL OF MEDINI, EDUCITY WITH DOZEN WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITIES, ISKANDAR FINANCIAL DISTRICT, RODEO DRIVE AND MYRIAD OTHERS YET TO COME& OTHERS STILL ON DRAWING BOARD IN THE MOST EXCITING AND DYNAMIC REGION IN THE WORLD CALLED ISKANDAR!

7) MULPHA THE MOST UNDERVALUED ISKANDAR PROPERTY STOCK

Mulpha is currently traded at 45.5 cts – about 10% of 1994 Prices When It Was Traded At A High of Amost RM5.00. The Really Amazing Thing About Mulpha Is This “MULPHA’s 930 ACRES PRIME PRIME GRADE A++ LANDS ARE STILL VALUED AT AN UNBELIEVABLE RM8.50 psf. The Entire Investing Crowd Has Missed MULPHA!!

According To Mulpha’s Management Lands in LEISURE FARM Should Be At Least RM200 psf today! So There Is Definitely A Mispricing Here.

Moreover, Mulpha Will Be Adding Value To Its Assets. Semi Detached Bungalows Will Be Launched Soon at RM2.5 Million a Unit.

A Rough Estimate of Mulpha’s Asset Will Be

A) If Mulpha Sell Raw Lands At RM200 psf

930 acres = 930 x 43,500 ft = 40,455,000 sqft = 40,455,000 x RM200 psf

= RM 8.091 Billion divided by Mulpha’s Free Float of 2.13 Billion Shares

= RM3.80 per share.

B) If Mulpha Should Build Bungalows of 3,200 sq ft sizes.

Then 43,500 divided by 3,200 = 13.5 units per acre

At RM2.5 Millions per unit = 930×13.5 x 2,500,000 = RM31.387 Billions

RM31.387 Billion divided by 2.13 Billion Shares = RM14.00 per share

So Mulpha’s Share Is Worth A Whopping RM14.00 per share if All Value is Unlocked?

Of course there is a World Class Golf Course & Other Designated Plots in LEISURE FARM That Are Fixtures. In Any Case MULPHA HAS THE GREATEST POTENTIAL TO RISE IN PRICE AMONG ALL OTHER ISKANDAR’S PROPERTY & PROPERTY STOCKS.

THESE ARE THE IMPENDING REASONS TO BUY MULPHA. MULPHA WILL DOUBLE OR TRIPLE IN PRICE. SO BUY NOW WHEN THE BUYING IS STILL VERY CHEAP!

MULPHA IS INDEED A SCREAMING BUY!

Do Your Own Due Diligence Buy/Sell On Your Own Decision

Note Worthy Note: Right Now In Sentosa Cove Singapore, 99 year leasehold lands have crossed RM7.000 psf. Will Leisure Farm Lands rise up to RM1.000 psf someday when Bullet Train Station Is Built Near Its Door Steps?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mulpha will still be Mulpha. No matter how it market itself, the stigma of being a investment vehicle of a political party is always there. It represent Multipurpose Holdings and controlled by MCA party members. And MCA is not impressive in Johore. Apart from natural progression and influence of Iskandar development around it, nothing spectacular about this project in terms of concerted efforts to market this project since 1987.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mulpha will still be Mulpha. No matter how it market itself, the stigma of being a investment vehicle of a political party is always there. It represent Multipurpose Holdings and controlled by MCA party members. And MCA is not impressive in Johore. Apart from natural progression and influence of Iskandar development around it, nothing spectacular about this project in terms of concerted efforts to market this project since 1987.

Like it or not all that is going to change as evidenced by sell out land and home launches despite prices rising at least 20% every new phase.

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Fish breeding need shallow slow moving water. Fish bred in cages cannot survive on open seas.
2. Fresh air means open sea, unhindered fresh windflows.
3. Of course, Singapore is much better than Johore, even if it is on the same straits. The air is fresher, the smell is better, the water is cleaner but we are talking about Johore side. :smile:

.......and you were saying fish cannot be bred in the open sea?
http://understandingfishfarming.wor...fish-farms-in-west-spared-from-plankton-woes/

I am not saying that the straits is pristine clean, but there are fishery industies there, and they do suffer losses now and then, but it must be viable concern since people are still pumping money in to farm there...its not like the starits is still-water and stagnant and lifeless as someone describe it to be....

And what tall mountains are hindering wind blowing in the straits????

Singapore is still better eventhough its the same strait? Is there a shield or something....?

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......and you were saying fish cannot be bred in the open sea?
http://understandingfishfarming.wor...fish-farms-in-west-spared-from-plankton-woes/

I am not saying that the straits is pristine clean, but there are fishery industies there, and they do suffer losses now and then, but it must be viable concern since people are still pumping money in to farm there...its not like the starits is still-water and stagnant and lifeless as someone describe it to be....

And what tall mountains are hindering wind blowing in the straits????

Singapore is still better eventhough its the same strait? Is there a shield or something....?

OK..I see we are on a different page. You are not a sea faring man to understand what is called open seas. for starters, the Straits is not an open sea. Fish bred here in cages are fed with pellets or chopped fish meat. The fish reared are mostly snappers, groupers, barras which are meat eaters. They do not eat plankton. If they are in the deep open seas, the waves is too strong, water too clean and too deep. Do you find fish stock in those relaimed side of Spore?

Tall mountains do not mean natural mountains alone. Tall buildings are also like mountains. Singapore island is liken to be an island full of mountains blocking wind blown from open sea. Open up your mind a bit and don't be restricted to just what you see. Look around and try lateral thinking.

I do not pry in what Spore has in Sg Buloh area. Might get shot by those navy men.

Hey, can you teach me what are your strategies in buying properties. Novices like myself need advice from rich people like you who think RM2million is not a problem. What properties you have and share abit how and when did you buy, why you buy and reasons for your strategies. Be a Milan Doshi. You sound like a property guru here. Don't just talk only.

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK..I see we are on a different page. You are not a sea faring man to understand what is called open seas. for starters, the Straits is not an open sea. Fish bred here in cages are fed with pellets or chopped fish meat. The fish reared are mostly snappers, groupers, barras which are meat eaters. They do not eat plankton. If they are in the deep open seas, the waves is too strong, water too clean and too deep. Do you find fish stock in those relaimed side of Spore?

Tall mountains do not mean natural mountains alone. Tall buildings are also like mountains. Singapore island is liken to be an island full of mountains blocking wind blown from open sea. Open up your mind a bit and don't be restricted to just what you see. Look around and try lateral thinking.

I do not pry in what Spore has in Sg Buloh area. Might get shot by those navy men.

Hey, can you teach me what are your strategies in buying properties. Novices like myself need advice from rich people like you who think RM2million is not a problem. What properties you have and share abit how and when did you buy, why you buy and reasons for your strategies. Be a Milan Doshi. You sound like a property guru here. Don't just talk only.

Wahaha, you are the one who is twisting and twirling, no I am no sea farer, but you claimed no fish farming was possible at the straits as it was still dead water, then you rambled abt open sea farming, thinking your definition of open sea is the straits, I am just telling you that people do farm fish in the strait....now you ridicule me for my ignorance on the definition of open sea, haha, no problem, I am not taking offence to that, but for your infor in fish farming, any enterprise farming in the sea is considered open sea farming.....we are definitely not on the same page here, as you keep stretching n redefining the context of the argument.....

...haha, you mean you need to physically go and check out sg buloh to know what is there? I thought you are web savvy n wiki your way to all infor...

..have I ever claimed to be a property guru?
Does one need to be a property guru to state that there people I know who have bought 2million dollar prop , and they are Malaysian....maybe my mind is not as lateral as you.....in fact many of the neighbors of this Malaysian who has a unit at Paragon Gurney are fellow Malaysian, a number working in Spore like him....ya I am all talk like you, why should I share what I have with you.....

Haha and what tall buildings are tall enough n long enough continuously to block wind blowing along the straits? I see people flying kites at marsiling park n lido beach....also....or am I seeing things?

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
go to "settings" at top right, then
go to "general settings" at left hand column, then
tick or untick notifications.
thks bakkuttay, but i noticed theres only 'email notification for private messages' not for posts leh?
anyway i hv disable it, hope it works.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thks bakkuttay, but i noticed theres only 'email notification for private messages' not for posts leh?
anyway i hv disable it, hope it works.
on same general settings page, look for this

Default Thread Subscription Mode: choose do not subscribe

hope this is what you wanted.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe up north for cheaper living

source: https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/9-affordable-places-retire-overseas-190316155.html

Ipoh, Malaysia

Despite having a population of more than half a million, Ipoh feels like a small town. You can expect fresh air, clean water and a relaxing lifestyle as well as first-world health care, modern infrastructure and friendly locals who speak English. Monthly budget: $897.

ipoh very nice but a bit far. there is a beautiful dev't there called THE HAVEN. it has a limestone hill and natural lake within the premises. but not cheap!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ipoh very nice but a bit far. there is a beautiful dev't there called THE HAVEN. it has a limestone hill and natural lake within the premises. but not cheap!
well it is a recommendation by yahoo.
been there a couple of times not too long ago, it is very quiet, streets quite deserted after sunset.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
well it is a recommendation by yahoo.
been there a couple of times not too long ago, it is very quiet, streets quite deserted after sunset.

me too, but i visited ipoh when i was doing some recruitment years ago. you coud drive a 100 meters and still dont see a soul in the afternoon. mind you that was in town. of course i couldnt get the people i wanted for later i heard the younger folks have mostly gone to kl or spore for work themselves. even a few from pangkor islands near ipoh came down to work in my factory themselves. twice i stayed in a hotel called casuarina i think. of course there were lots of casuarina trees along the route to the hotel. it was a laid back memory. one word nice. but i heard once from an ipoh resident whom i met at mbs that pty prices there have more than doubled. so i think this sting has reached every corner of msia. i had not bought into kl even though i was exposed to it decades ago and now went into nusajaya probably because of proximity and i think i can reside there someday. not sure if it will be permanent but because it is nearby, there is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.